Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,139 members, 7,916,337 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:48 PM

Birthday Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Birthday Things (560 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birthday Things by Alleinad(f): 11:49am On Jun 04, 2012
today is my birthday but i decided i wanted it to come and pass like any other day, hence i didn't even tell anyone about it, but the most amazing thing happened today! From 2am this morning, text msges started rolling in to my amazment, calls from so many people started coming, i entered all the social networks i patronize and lo n behold there were so many offline messages wishing me the best of life and a happy birthday...i was moved to tears, i felt special and important that all these people didn't jst remember today but also took the time to drop a msg for me. The point of this post is to share with you what i learnt in that split second, i learnt that its not how large the gesture or how expensive the gift, it's the fact that you even thought to do it,thats what matters.. They were just offline msges and txt msges and calls but i felt more important than a president.... Have you been considering that gesture but saying to yourself that its too small? It's not. Do it! Loving you all today, have a great day!!
Re: Birthday Things by Rocktation(f): 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2012
Okay, happy birthday....bask in the elation.
Re: Birthday Things by greedie1(f): 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2012
Happy birthday dear
Re: Birthday Things by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY cool
Re: Birthday Things by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2012
Happy birthday.
Re: Birthday Things by pendo89(f): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2012
hbd2u wink
Re: Birthday Things by Mynd44: 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2012
Is it that you are mad that no one on NL remembered your birthday or what? You said you logged on to all the social networks you are on and they all wished you happy birthday but I know NL will be an exception

(1) (Reply)

A Completely Cashless System Can End Bokoharam / Did Our Fore-fathers Pay Such High Bride Price That We Are Forced To Pay Today? / Is There A Good Place Online To Buy A Knock Off Wedding Dresses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.