Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:45 PM

Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site (31388 Views)

FG Will Renegotiate Contracts Awarded Under Jonathan – Fashola / Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola / Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by RICHIEBOI1(m): 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2012
The president weeps at the scene of the crash.

Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by alahamad(m): 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2012
pendusky: amen jire

Then since its not him i wil be glad to pop champayne when i hear u hug a transformer. Rubish!

Ur mother is waiting for me to come nd pop the novo nd screw me all night cos all ur father buys her is chelsea dry gin.....

Don't worry tell ur mama I aint interested cos she's an ugly couger.....
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by member479760: 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2012
Super1759: Why is that soldier laughing behind GEJ,is it fuNny? Mchewwwwwwwwwwww

na soldier dead na nothing to him besides he is on drug.
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by lookmangiw(m): 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2012
timmy1999:

He no surprise me..d guy is unprofessional who knows if na formal militant. Turn Soldier..u think jonathan will put his life in d hand of aboki soldier..as aide..lailai
i wont be surprised if that turns out to be the case. see all the faces around him in sober mood, even his mumu oga looks sober and stressed, yet he could still open that his big mouth and throw up a smile. fuc.king niger-delta militant.
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by lookmangiw(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
RICHIE BOI: The president weeps at the scene of the crash.

crocodile tears. thats normal of him
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by Atheists: 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2012
Aren't they contaminating the scene of the crash ? That place should be cordoned off with investigators combing through the debri for evidence and clues that might point to what caused the crash.
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by 080ictcom(f): 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2012
al-ahamad:
I wish it was the useless president nd pdp power tops.....I would"ve been popping ace for the rest of the year.....

My condolence to all the victims...

Let's wait and see the scandal that follows the bribe that will sillent the government nd avaition authorities......
stop wish mr. president bad becos it is not easy to be there. what if he is dad?
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by kokoA(m): 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2012
This our president cries toomuch.! Presidency in not for the faint hearted sir!
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by tidytim: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2012
al-ahamad:

As a child, whatever happens in your household is attributed to your father whom is the head of the family....GEJ is supposed to be a leader whom we all look up to cos leaders are next to God as even islam warns about respecting our leaders but in this case, an innocent looking man with no shoes came to trick everyone then hires the most incompetent fools into the EXCO....who do you blame...how could a condenmed plane fly.....aint ther regulatory bodies??.

Just tell me one good news concerning Nigeria that actually put a natural smile on your face....Non I'm sure

Road accident, bomb-blast, plane crashes all within a couple of days nd you think its normal....

My brother think again

As for the bomb blasts ask your brothers, you know , the terrorists in the North and their co-sponsors, do not blame that one on brother GEJ !!!
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by otumfour(m): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2012
out of all the pictures, this was wht yahoo chose to preview

Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by tidytim: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2012
kokoA: This our president cries toomuch.! Presidency in not for the faint hearted sir!

Obama shed a few tears not long ago, he is human you know.

People like you are arm chair sluggards who while not contributing one iota to the country spend their time pulling others down.

SMH !!
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2012
SayITnw:
SayITnw: The issue here transcends DANA Air. Candidly except for a recent flight from Abuja where the craft exhibited some noisy wonders before stabilizing mid air, I would have rated DANA to be great by superficial analysis of a non-expert. However, my perception about the airline is changing in the light of yesterdays unfortunate crash which is rumored to b due to DANA's Management compromise of quality and express nonchalance.

My fear is that, is this solely a DANA problem? Do we know what happening in Air Nigeria, First Nation, Arik, etc.? Can business owners just make decisions independently about their crafts without scrutiny by independent or government inspectors? What is the present practice? Has Risk Management Approach been adopted? If corruption which is presently the order of the day in Nigeria, have finally pitched a permanent structure in the Aviation Sector where safety is paramount, they it really SAD to announce that their are quite a lot of accidents/ air mishaps in wait!

Where do we go from here: 1. Government re dedication to the safety and well-being of the people of Nigeria through implementation of international best practices in all sector using the assistance of international technocrats/organizations. 2. Complete U-turn from Politicking on national issues. Politics should be relegated to party affairs, while we sincerely pursue national interests. 3. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands, corruption in governance must be eradicated; then it would be realistic to implement it outside government. 4. Government should fight corruption, empower the Judiciary and enforce the rule of law holistically. No man can be above the Nigerian Law - The Conscience of the Nigerian People. Punish offenders, even back in time. Make corruption unattractive. 5. Restore our institutions: Police, Customs, NAFDAC, NDLEAs, etc 6. Run the MDA on due diligence and customer satisfaction focus. 7. Passionately pursue infrastructural development while recurrent expenditures are radically reduced (reduce cost of running government in Nigeria, 1 National Assembly filled with working class technocrats & Diplomats)..............friends u can add more on to the proffered way forward.

To President Jonathan: Destiny have brought you at a strategic time...mistakes have been made already, no doubt somethings have been done so right too. It is not too late for your excellency to take a U-Turn, put your feet down, ride on the skills of available great minded Nigerians and many others available in the global community. I am convinced you can do it, if you really what to. You will step on toes though but these are not relevant compared to meeting the yearning of the common Man. You destiny is to begin the rebuilding of the Nigerian Project, and then pass the baton on through a well conducted national election. Please break loose from any attachment that would want to hold u back. Win back the trust of the Nigeria Populace and you will be untouchable. I again pray for you today and wish father land the very best.

NIGERIA WILL SHINE AGAIN..................

You have won my respect for your mature analysis on the situation. We need more than prayers to sort out ourselves in Naija, we need to do more than saying it's a sign of the end times, we need to do more than just blaming the government. Let's continue criticizing objectively and speaking out. Our voices shall get to the people that matter eventually.....
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by enupdates(f): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2012
and the day started like every other and ended this way! Can u imagine a human being under that debris and blocks of cement. Just imagine some didnt die immediately but painfully and slowly as they took in carbon monoxide and heard a lot of noise and chaos above them! Families r mourning right now. Mr Anyebe lost his wife and 3adorable kids. Even if someone was to die,is this the way?! Am so sad!
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by CyberG: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2012
Why is the retardeen slouched over like a clueless rabbit? Contrast with the governor by his side who carries himself so confidently in this picture! And for him crying is totally hypocritical and stupi.d of him!

Which is easier: fight corruption frontally and totally rather than appoint ~100% corrupt ministers and leaders of agencies like Stella Oduah who was recently indicted in millions of dollars of corruption deal? Or, is it until another pipeline explosion goes bang killing hundreds because Maduekwe is only about multi-billion dollar corruption and not doing jack about why she is minister? At the end of the day, when the head is rotten, the entire body is even more rotten! Jonathan is corrupt, clueless, inept and so are all his ministers from Nnaji to Oduah to Maduekwe and co, it can only be bad news after bad news because of rather than solve Nigeria's problems, it is all about stealing and putting the lives of Nigerians in danger!

Of course, their slave dogs like beaf, jmaine, ifihieram, Weeereleripe, olviy and more dredges of the gutter are as complicit and guilty in the death and destruction that walks naked in Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by alahamad(m): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
tidytim:

As for the bomb blasts ask your brothers, you know , the terrorists in the North and their co-sponsors, do not blame that one on brother GEJ !!!

Dumb fcuktard.....no parking space for u....push ur Jalopy forward...smh at ur stupidity
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by heywhytech1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
That was a tragedy, may almighty God grant the souls of the diseased one eternal rest. But why must it be this time? We are not yet done with the boko haram ! God have mercy 000
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by kokoA(m): 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2012
tidytim:

Obama shed a few tears not long ago, he is human you know.

People like you are arm chair sluggards who while not contributing one iota to the country spend their time pulling others down.

SMH !!
sharrap dia! Did I talk to you? Busy body!
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by Biggyd2: 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2012
Piyke: channel reports that Jonathan shed tears at the crash site

source http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/06/04/jonathan-weeps-at-crash-site-promises-probe/

Let it be real. Then, he should hereafter turn and listen to the people (and we shall forgive his misdeeds)and not his PDP soldier ants. If not they will all be fumigated out of Aso Rock come 2015.
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by EmperorLuke: 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2012
Why are they blaminG the president?
Acn like to politicise everything,even
PlAying politics with peoples live
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by oginnade: 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2012
It reminds me some years back when Dr. Livi Ajunw gave a testimony of an averted plane crash at MFM ground Onike,Lagos. Un4tunatly the same plane accident claimed him. This life self is unfair at times. God help us all and grant us peace, love & kindness. God, draw us more nearer.
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by Biggyd2: 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2012
otumfour: out of all the pictures, this was wht yahoo chose to preview

Goes to show how much they "feel our pain". Sensational news is what they are interested in, PERIOD!
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by jmaine: 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2012
CyberG: Why is the retardeen slouched over like a clueless rabbit? Contrast with the governor by his side who carries himself so confidently in this picture! And for him crying is totally hypocritical and stupi.d of him!

Which is easier: fight corruption frontally and totally rather than appoint ~100% corrupt ministers and leaders of agencies like Stella Oduah who was recently indicted in millions of dollars of corruption deal? Or, is it until another pipeline explosion goes bang killing hundreds because Maduekwe is only about multi-billion dollar corruption and not doing jack about why she is minister? At the end of the day, when the head is rotten, the entire body is even more rotten! Jonathan is corrupt, clueless, inept and so are all his ministers from Nnaji to Oduah to Maduekwe and co, it can only be bad news after bad news because of rather than solve Nigeria's problems, it is all about stealing and putting the lives of Nigerians in danger!

Of course, their slave dogs like beaf, jmaine, ifihieram, Weeereleripe, olviy and more dredges of the gutter are as complicit and guilty in the death and destruction that walks naked in Nigeria!

As usual the resident [size=18pt]CyberGoat[/size] chooses to rant over a fellow whose personal achievement in life will never be surpassed by his lineage and descendants even within a life span of[b] [size=14pt]100 light years . . [/size].
[/b]
[size=14pt]And thanks for paying Obeisance to me today . .hardly a day passes without true followers like you calling upon my name grin[/size]
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by alahamad(m): 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2012
CyberG: Why is the retardeen slouched over like a clueless rabbit? Contrast with the governor by his side who carries himself so confidently in this picture! And for him crying is totally hypocritical and stupi.d of him!

Gbam!!!!
You've said it all....
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2012

[size=18pt]Of course, their slave dogs like beaf, jmaine, ifihieram, Weeereleripe, olviy and more dredges of the gutter are as complicit and guilty in the death and destruction that walks naked in Nigeria![/size]

Ouch!!
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by jmaine: 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2012
To the usual mongrels residing on this thread . . .

A giant bill board collapsed on IBB bridge in Lagos =========> https://www.nairaland.com/955251/giant-billboard-collapse-third-mainland

Damn . . .It must surely be GEJ fault and the PDP grin
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
Look at these wicked people abusing their president, no wonder Nigeria is the way it is . SMH
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by ypzilanti: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
RICHIE BOI: The president weeps at the scene of the crash.

When you are appointing clueless people into position, what do you expect to happen?

Please with all due respect, what is Madam aviation minister's qualification for the position apart from running Neighbour to Neighbour campaign for Transformation for your reelection? Apparently with fuel subsidy scam money as a company she's a director in was listed in the scam report.

I know she has been one of the more active ministers that seem to be up on thier toes, but the whole foundation and rationale of the appointment is what is wrong with Nigeria.
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by olaadegoke(m): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2012
damola1: Jonathan looks stressed.. I think he should seriously consider resignation, he just doesn't have the what it takes to move us forward.. it's so obvious...

Wtf do you expect the man to do ?..Bring D'banj or P'Square ?...He should resign and let Namdi Dumbo take over and your prob solved ?..You need a brain transplant cos the current one need a quick replacement.
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by Obijulius: 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2012
Pls what is the pilot's religion? Y re we ignoring this? And the technician who worked on this craft...what is his/her religion?

Any clues?
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by dayokanu(m): 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2012
Super1759: Why is that soldier laughing behind GEJ,is it fuNny? Mchewwwwwwwwwwww

Maybe GEJ farted and the soldier was embarassesed

Do you also see GEJ also wearing that reetarded smile?
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by jmaine: 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2012
Obijulius: Pls what is the pilot's religion? Y re we ignoring this? And the technician who worked on this craft...what is his/her religion?

Any clues?

What has religion got to do with this . . .Quit it bruv . . .cos i know where your headed to
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by kpakpaNwaabia: 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2012
There's some one standing by the right side of the soldier, and the pix makes it look like he's laughing, he's not laughing at all. Even without being told, one should know that there's no way a high rankinkg military officer would be laughing in such an emotionally charged atmosphere. May the souls of these carelesslly killed Nigerians rest in the bossom of the Lord!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja / Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes / Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.