Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:33 AM

Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? (28272 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / Your NYSC Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by Jarus(m): 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2012
tj-dj:
sokoto 2007/2008 one stupid secondary school there, where ss3 student cant even spell "me",worst one year of my life.

Hey, were you Batch A? I was the corper that wrote article against Sarkin Yamma(Gov) causing katakata
Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by Tgirlie(f): 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
Taiwo20: Government Girls' Secondary School, Biu
Biu LGA
Borno State.
2010/2011 Batch A

Moonlighted as:
Special Assitant(Culinary & Sundry duties) to Station Chief
NNPC/PPMC Biu Pump Station
Gombe Road
Biu

i believe we've met, are you the corp member that stayed with Oga Mike Ogere at Biu barrack?
Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by meerkat(m): 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2012
ayo jango: Effium high school,Ebonyi state 06/07.that place is cut of from d world

you are right bro. Didn't serve there but hav been there. Though they gat food.
Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by oloba(m): 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2012
Epe community High sch. Moba local govt. Batch B 2011/2012
Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by meerkat(m): 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2012
vitality22: This NL is really full of kids. I did mine in Iloro Ekiti. Community Secondary School, Iloro Ekiti. 1981/1982 session

Wow! Chairmoo I hail o
Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by Afikpoguy(m): 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2012
Mine wz dat ipara comm high skol ipara remo north,ogun state 09/2010 batch B.
Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2012
Jarus:

Hey, were you Batch A? I was the corper that wrote article against Sarkin Yamma(Gov) causing katakata
So he don tey wey u don dey write those articles
Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by tulk2mi: 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2012
ABSU 99/2000. d experince was jisike grin
Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by Callimo(m): 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2012
Akulga LGA, Rivers State 2009/2010, Batch A. Fun filled service yr I must confess guys. cheesy cheesy

Any house member who served in rivers 2009/2010 batch A
Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2012
ur expiriences makes me nervous. Cant just wait to see d day i'll put d karkhi on.. 'july 2nd 2012'. prospecting batch b 2012.
Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by idy4eva: 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2012
Otukpo, Benue State. 2006/2007(Batch A). NGO/ Cyber Café.I loved d pple. Stl planning 2 marry frm dere bt service yr is not fun in a poor state. "Bushmeat" ws d only consolation
Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by Callimo(m): 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2012
Jaytee67: I served in Enugu state during 1992/93 (2nd Batch) NYSC year. Specifically, I served at Enugu Sports Club, near MODOTEL and Railway G R A
It was an unforgettable experience

Oga we de salute..oo
U are kajerred by now cheesy cheesy
Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2012
sexyshe: Mutumbuyu local govt,taraba.2010/2011

Mutumbi, Nice one. Did mine @Sardauna ( Gembu), used to pass thru Mutumbiyu then, I miss Taraba state.
Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by serenegroup(m): 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2012
whizkidy: hahahahah. Afisere senior secondary school ughelli, delta state 2010/2011
did mine in ogbeh ijoh grammar school warri south west local govt 2010/2011 batch C but lived in warri all tru qiute fun filled though. it was there i entered flying boat for the first time in my life during election. sweet experience
Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by meerkat(m): 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2012
I served in Gwandu. Government day secondary school Gwandu, Kebbi State. 2005/2006 batch A. Holla @ my guys: Eni Nkannu, Uche Uwadinachi, Bisong, Demola, Godfather, abdul, yinka, tosini, chika Daddy G, d female chikas etc. Miss u guys.
Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by kushy(m): 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2012
federal government college, minna, niger state. 2011/2012 batch A. enuff naking
Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by rockiedink(m): 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2012
GDSS Gindin-Dorowa, Wukari LGA, Taraba State - 2003/2004 NYSC Batch A

Lived in the tiny village of Nyakwala that had not pipe borne water, not connected to the national grid...as far away from everywhere as possible! But I enjoyed it! I loved every minute of it; even staying back for the Christmas and New Year festivities back then.

Still wanna go there and see how the place has developed...

1 Like

Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by slimpoppa(m): 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2012
Isiala Ngwa LGA, Abia state. 2007/2008
Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by Ganys: 12:04am On Jun 06, 2012
Jarus:

Is this Plato?
Na Me oooooh, Plato @ Nana Girls, @MCAN, @City Campus Cafe browsing Obama 08 election news and scanning Nairaland for News...How is everything....??
Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by Ganys: 12:06am On Jun 06, 2012
Jarus: Sokoto 07/08.
Their Gov Wammako must be missing you now, You understand me better,Right, Baba Ife Eco lol
Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by Raxxye(m): 12:34am On Jun 06, 2012
Ganys:
Na Me oooooh, Plato @ Nana Girls, @MCAN, @City Campus Cafe browsing Obama 08 election news and scanning Nairaland for News...How is everything....??

This is cool, meehn. Was watching out for two or more guys recognizing themselves and hooking up: reason for the thread.
Any Oyo Corper in da house?
Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by dayokanu(m): 12:45am On Jun 06, 2012
Raxxye: Where and when did you do your NYSC? Where was your PPA?
I start with mine: AWE HIGH SCHOOL, AWE, OYO STATE. 2007/2008.
Share yours!

Tell us about your experience there
Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by Jaytee67(m): 12:45am On Jun 06, 2012
Callimo:

Oga we de salute..oo
U are kajerred by now cheesy cheesy

Meaning what?
Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by dayokanu(m): 1:03am On Jun 06, 2012
Government Science Secondary School Darazo Bauchi State

2004/2005
Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by kaeto(m): 1:51am On Jun 06, 2012
Winners college Kuka, shendam LGA, Plateau state,plateau my 2nd home and a reason why Nigeria should never be split. God bless plateau state for me. God bless Shendam LGA.
Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by pcicero(m): 2:45am On Jun 06, 2012
kaeto: Winners college Kuka, shendam LGA, Plateau state,plateau my 2nd home and a reason why Nigeria should never be split. God bless plateau state for me. God bless Shendam LGA.

What year?
Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by musty1987(m): 3:25am On Jun 06, 2012
I am doing my own service right now at model college USA, Lagos.
Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by Irunmole(m): 3:30am On Jun 06, 2012
Ministry of information, youth, sports, culture and social development, Sokoto, Sokoto State, 1985/86. The same set as Ekiti State governor, Kayode Fayemi and Tony Elumelu (previous UBA GM). The best time of my life outside undergrad days at Ibadan (UI). We were well received and treated as one of theirs, no discrimination as long as you respected laid down laws, rules and regulations. NYSC allowance then was (N120) one hundred and twenty Naira if I'm not mistaken. Kaza, i.e. live chicken were three for seven Naira at the ultra-modern newly built market (kasuwa). Food was cheap, life and limbs were safe and secure, no killings, no mayhem. We lived and felt at home for the best part of ten months plus. Corpers Lodge on Dan Chadi road, Sokoto was bliss.
Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by abdulkayus(m): 4:54am On Jun 06, 2012
Currently doin mine at comprehensive sec sch, Nawfia, Njikoka LG, Anambra state, soon to pass out nex wk by God grace. Hmmm, we hav a principle principal lyk dat, enjoy it a lyttle bit, never got to learn Ibo language and never had any ibo babe bt got some among d students teachers. At lodge it was fun, we were all 1. My service make me appreciate a lot of tins abt ppl.
Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by Saraha1(f): 6:16am On Jun 06, 2012
Did mine @ Model Secondary School,Utugwang, Obudu,Cross River State.2010|2011
Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by Temi231(f): 6:42am On Jun 06, 2012
Did mine at airforce secondary school in year 2008/09 as the database administrator along aba road,rumuomasi portharcourt,river state. t was a wonderful experience. The funniest thing is that till now  still receive amaechi bulk messages for season greetings. God bless river state, Long live NIgeria
Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by Jarus(m): 7:08am On Jun 06, 2012
Ganys:

Wen u change ur NL user ID?

I remember us always jamming @ City Campus surfing the net. Surprised to know you were also a Nairalander then. You were the first Nairalander I met in real life.

I remember your following Obama campaigns then
I remember always coming to wash at MCAN
I remember your yarns - u get mouth like a typical Ilorin man.

Holla ma abeg, I don miss u die

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Muslim Group Rejects New NYSC Date For Orientation Due To Ramadan / Best Companies To Do Nysc With: / Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.