Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,368 members, 7,940,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? (1919 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! / She Killed Herself For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by bittyend(m): 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2012
I used to feel invincible and on top of the world, till I got more than I bargained for.. I never thought I could fall in love nor get my heart broken..

Shockingly, I fell in love with this mysterious damsel and she KILLED my heart.. She killed it and buried it.. I have been heartless since then..

I used to cry because of this girl (strange from a guy who has never shed a tear in his entire life).. Run after her like a dog and I did the craziest things for the girl... But she left me heartless..

I need a new heart, can anyone tell me where to get a new one?
Re: She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by bittyend(m): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2012
How can I get a new heart? grin
Re: She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by slimyem: 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2012
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Smh!
Re: She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by Tyche(m): 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2012
Got an idea: Kanu Heart Foundation.

2 Likes

Re: She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by Caracta(f): 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2012
Tyche: Got an idea: Kanu Heart Foundation.

Perfect!
Re: She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by Tinkybabe(f): 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2012
heart transplant would do... grin grin grin
Re: She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by Totoplayer20: 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2012
bittyend: I used to feel invincible and on top of the world, till I got more than I bargained for.. I never thought I could fall in love nor get my heart broken..

Shockingly, I feel in love with this mysterious damsel and she KILLED my heart.. She killed it and buried it.. I have been heartless since then..

I used to cry because of this girl (strange from a guy who has never shed a tear in his entire life).. Run after her like a dog and I did the craziest thing for the girl... But she left me heartless..

I need a new heart, can anyone tell me where to get a new one?
Yes keep crying for a new heart
It will come but take your time
Re: She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by bittyend(m): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2012
Modified.
Re: She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by bittyend(m): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
@ Caracta and crazy_babe

What's good, babes? wink
Re: She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by lifestyle1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2012
Be Born Again undecided
Re: She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by onila(f): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2012
bittyend so u have a heart grin
Re: She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by Killz1(m): 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2012
Blah blah blah bullshit! Who gives a fcck?

1 Like

Re: She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by Caracta(f): 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2012
A toast to the hearts that can NEVER get killed!!! CHEERS!!!

@bittyend, life's good.
Re: She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by bittyend(m): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2012
Caracta: A toast to the hearts that can NEVER get killed!!! CHEERS!!!

@bittyend, life's good.

Can you help a brother with a new heart? wink
Re: She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by bittyend(m): 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2012
Killz.:
Blah blah blah bullshit! Who gives a fcck?

Posting a comment shows you give a fcck, stalker. undecided
Re: She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by bittyend(m): 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2012
onila: bittyend so u have a heart grin

I'm heartless, onila. grin

I need a new heart. angry
Re: She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by Caracta(f): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2012
tongue
bittyend:

Can you help a brother with a new heart? wink

What do you need a new heart for? What happened to your lungs?
Re: She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by bittyend(m): 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2012
Caracta: tongue

What do you need a new heart for? What happened to your lungs?

I'm choking on that purple haze. angry
Re: She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by deavicky(m): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2012
boy look at what u av cause ur self. your heart is surpose to be for pumping blood not to use it for love. now it is broken what are we going to do for now. but can you still breath? if yes thank God
Re: She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by Dyt(f): 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2012
yawns
Re: She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by Luckygurl(f): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2012
Oh my gosh, perhaps U'd start searching 4 a hrt donor or jst as sum1 said visit Kanu heart foundation.LOL.
Re: She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by bittyend(m): 2:28am On Jun 07, 2012
A naija girl has promised to give me a new heart.
Re: She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by ikechukz(m): 6:18am On Jun 07, 2012
try hanging yourself.it works for most people..
Re: She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by Caracta(f): 7:26am On Jun 07, 2012
[/b][b]
bittyend: A naija girl has promised to give me a new heart.

The same naija girls you've been complaining about? How generous of her
Re: She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by paix(m): 3:55am On Jun 09, 2012
Please go to the knacker's yard (abattoir)to pick the size u want.
Re: She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by StarrMatthieu: 4:07am On Jun 09, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]I like this.
Re: She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by Goldieluks: 4:33am On Jun 09, 2012
Lucky gurl: Oh my gosh, perhaps U'd start searching 4 a hrt donor or jst as sum1 said visit Kanu heart foundation.LOL.

oh dear... grin grin
Re: She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by bittyend(m): 11:42pm On Jun 11, 2012
Still heartless. sad
Re: She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by Mynd44: 5:07am On Jun 12, 2012
You need to go meet the wizard of Oz. You sound like the tin man there
Re: She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by Exponental(m): 6:49am On Jun 12, 2012
bittyend: How can I get a new heart? grin
mortuary or cementry!
Re: She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by KINGwax(m): 7:25am On Jun 12, 2012
slimyem: Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Smh!
hehehehehehehe...good answer..
Re: She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? by stephen121(f): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2012
My dog is about to die, you can come get her heart for free embarassedcry

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Ways On How To Heal A Broken Heart / How To Find Out If Your Bf Is Cheating / How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.