Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:46 PM

Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him (30235 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by ikee(m): 9:46am On Jun 06, 2012
Hmmh, there's no smoke without fire, guy talk to your friend to tell you the whole truth. After that lifting, what happened next. The man may be afraid to claim responsibility just because he has married. The man may not be Innocent.

1 Like

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by jimshimfe(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2012
One of them is lying, just relax within the month the truth will surface perhaps they want to dupe him.
I wonder how a casual lift ended with phone number, perhaps home address/place of work!
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by ACM10: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2012
jim shimfe:
I wonder how a casual lift ended with phone number, perhaps home address/place of work!

I wonder too. The whole gist sound incredible. I frankly believe that OP wants to test-run his latest Nollywood script
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by buzcenter: 10:49am On Jun 06, 2012
I can bet it,why all are worrieD,the guy have sex 1s (once only)
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by cesil92: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2012
Such a daft thread.. To the poster, don't your sense tells you that one cannot get pregnant except through intimacy OR is she another virgin Mary?

If I were to be your friend I would never get bothered if actually I did not sleep with her. And if your friend is bothered and disturbed then actually he is guilty of something which he is shy of letting it known.
Moreover it could be a plot to trap your friend
DNA test would help proove who is actually guilty or innocent
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by deobaba(m): 11:11am On Jun 06, 2012
Yea right......just a lift huh? So how did she get your friend's mobile no?

1 Like

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 06, 2012
There is more to the story your friend told you. How did she have your friend phone number, pls your friend should take responsibility for his action.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by fromacho: 11:48am On Jun 06, 2012
Bro if your friend is sure of what he's saying, he should first of all tell his wife before taking any actions...come to think of it how did the so called girl get his number if it was only car lift he gave her...secondly he should arrest the sister with police for threatening his life. Ask ur friend again if he has seen dat girl again maybe after the car lift.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by member479760: 11:54am On Jun 06, 2012
when hand job starts turn to pregnant, na wa for the girl o!
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by pendusky(m): 11:58am On Jun 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:

SMH!!! Poster, pls wot are DNA tests dia for? Oma she o! Both u and ur friend need brain renewal.

U d craze oh! Must u kal them names to tel em wat 2 do? Huh? U nid a new brain 2
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by drogs(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2012
vicoloni: A close friend of mine just called to inform me that a young lady whom he just met casually recently just called and told him she is pregnant for him. He was still trying to absorb this rather funny claim only for her elder sister to call and rain threats on him.

My friend is a practising xtian and happily married with children. He claimed to have given her a lift about a month ago because she is the younger sister to a former neighbour.

If I didnt know my friend very well i would not have doubted the girl's claim.

Kindly offer advise on what he should do. I have a feeling some people are just trying to smear his good public name. My friend is a respected minister of God in my area.

Regards.
because Your friend is man of God does not mean he shouldn't use a CD Ω̴̩̩̩̥α . Badt guy
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Taiwo20(m): 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2012
If what you or your friend claims is true,IMO, I would just go about my life.
And i hope is a true and disciplined MOG lyk u claim and his wife trust him.
I would keep receiving their calls and talk nicely.
I no go ignore them and wont conduct any test.
Leave them to their stupidity, they just want to try their luck,if sth would come out of it.
Na where food done, them wan wash hand come eat. Awon were,idi amin.

I seriously hope u or ur friend is on the path of truth.
I love my life,mo bo ninu oshi.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by blackknight1: 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2012
delkuf: A praticing xtian and he has a family. Wht is he doing with a young lady. He is responsible. He shld take responsibility for his action
see how myopia is affecting you. So u now know him so well dat he is responsible. As for me, women are a very dangerious set of people. My neighbor left his hse 2 go 2 work on a monday morning, nd gave a girl a lift on his way. As soon as she was 2 drop, she started screaming @ d top of her voice, ' dis man do and he no want pay'...implying that he slept wit her and refused 2 pay. This was a busy bustop in lag, nd the crowd gathering was terrible. Dis man had 2 part with all d money he had on his hand just becos he gave a woman lift!! So forgive me if am not in a hurry 2 believe wat d woman is claiming
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Awhy23(m): 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2012
May God help him
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by megxo(m): 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2012
grin grin grin grin[quote author=vicoloni]A close friend of mine just called to inform me that a young lady whom he just met casually recently just called and told him she is pregnant for him. He was still trying to absorb this rather funny claim only for her elder sister to call and rain threats on him.

My friend is a practising xtian and happily married with children. He claimed to have given her a lift about a month ago because she is the younger sister to a former neighbour.

If I didnt know my friend very well i would not have doubted the girl's claim.

Kindly offer advise on what he should do. I have a feeling some people are just trying to smear his good public name. My friend is a respected minister of God in my area.

Regards................som mary tinz men.......hihihihihihi... no b Angel do am na
[b][/b]
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by lastpage: 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2012
May be l am the only one seeing this but the responses seems to have taken a PATTERN:

Men give him (the accused) the "benefit of doubt" while the Women "accuse him of responsibility". grin grin

Is there a "silent Gender-War" going on everywhere? shocked shocked shocked

Hmmm.......just wondering aloud, you can ignore me post.

Lastpage!!
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by smilinangel: 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2012
Huh huh!!!! D pregnancy was transmitted tru bluetooth or infred.

Let him take full reponsility for his action jare!
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by diesel86: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2012
whats all the fuss about, your friend should just congratulate these new holy mother mary of africa.......gbam.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2012
I believe the poster is the GUy in question and just trying to hear opinions on here. Else why would there be doubt and how come he trust his friend so much.
FUnny guy.. Please get a life and post better topic.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Pakavy(m): 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2012
slimyem: What is there to advice?
If he didn‘t do it or didnt get close to doing it,then he should relax and watch them display their madness!
u spoke my mind joor.if i say d reason is cos d chic is a hungry yeye fowl u wul say i am dnatyping
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2012
ah ah. very funny post. Dint do anytin, bt sum1 jst brought 1 kind pregnancy cum giv u. Abi na whyning ni? it sounds comic joor. U beta confirm whether or not ur friend did sumtin. U might not hav bin there wen he did it. Or do u so trust him to dat extent? He is human too o, and not perfect. M jst sayin sha.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Idowuogbo(f): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2012
Konnektions146:
exactly, the lady could just be a desperado or that de guy ddnt tell OP de whole truth.
but in de meantime, what would de guy do while waitin for some confirmation lab analysis.

its not always very easy especialy wen yu have family, if the guys` wife dont have enough confidence in him, the marriage will definitely have massive issues capable of breaking de home.

OP,
yur friend should try an amicable civilized resolution but he should make sure de wife aint kept in de dark IF HE IS SURE HE IS CLEAN

Nkem,sorting it amicably is an option, but d doubts needs treatment.No matter d amount of trust d wife may have for her husband, shes human and surely a "what if" would play up every now and den.D stress of waiting till d baby is born for neccesary tests might put a strain on his marriage, but it's something he can't avoid.He needs to set d record straight if indeed nothing happened.

Poster, how far na? U no comment again o! I hope u havent gone to bribe d gal to keep mute o! Jus admit u do am, we go follow go beg madam. wink
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by GboyegaD(m): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2012
Ortis: .....nanananananah nonsense

How do you mean? If you do not agree with my post you need not call it nonsense. You should rather highlight what you disagree with and then state your reasons.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by GboyegaD(m): 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2012
gulfer: If the girl has not seen your pal's unclothedness before, let ur friend ask her a question about something around his down below or chest and see if the girl fails. this should be done in the presence of the lady's parent and police.QED!

What about if she guesses right? I do not think this is a good approach as the probability of guessing right is quite high and that means exposing him to more troubles than he is presently going through.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Yinkagbo(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2012
Probably jesus is coming again......lol
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by gulfer: 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2012
GboyegaD:

What about if she guesses right? I do not think this is a good approach as the probability of guessing right is quite high and that means exposing him to more troubles than he is presently going through.
I know this is not fail-safe but she can never guess the exactness of something like 'do I have a birthmark' etc; i am not referring to the size of the manhood.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Adeks(m): 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2012
Dis is my take, if truly he had nofin 2 do wit d girl... (1) he shd mk sure d knowledge of d story gets to his wife thru HIM & nt frm outside (2) he shld let d girl's family knw dat he didnt hav anytin 2 do wit their daughter (note hr dat he shld go wit 1 or 2 witnesses, nt alone), he shdnt contribute a dime 2 d ante-natal care (3) if dey insist, wait until d child is born and do paternity test
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by ColdSweat(m): 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2012
[quote author=life_style]How are you sure your friend is innocent ? undecided Let him take responsibility of his action

Tell him to use a CD next time undecided[/lol U̶̲̥̅̊ are damn funny]
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by AustinG1(m): 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2012
Hmmmm, i smell BLACKMAIL there.. since he is a pastor, they wanna blackmail him and maybe collect money from him, that so called elder sister maybe her fellow partner in crime aristo.. so If he is very sure he didnt go near her, then he should inform the police and let investigation, it will save him some respect if he reports first, but is it gets to other ears first, damages might be done before the truth comes out, so he better act fast.. if he is truely innocent.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Konnektions146(m): 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Nkem,sorting it amicably is an option, but d doubts needs treatment.No matter d amount of trust d wife may have for her husband, shes human and surely a "what if" would play up every now and den.D stress of waiting till d baby is born for neccesary tests might put a strain on his marriage, but it's something he can't avoid.He needs to set d record straight if indeed nothing happened.

. wink

yu re on point .
de bad part of this whole saga is de effect it will have on the family.

OP, handle it right to minimize de damage.

wishin u luck
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by ikee(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2012
After about 5 hours of contemplating this issue, i hereby conclude that your friend 'did' it! He should take up his responsibility. Tell him or bring him here.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by pofolo(m): 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
Sorry ooo,
is your friend name Joseph, or can you tell if d girl name na Mary.
Just thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife To Separate From Husband For Relocating Too Much / Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It / Beware! Sunatu Bush Where Male Youths Rape Students (video Of Victims)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.