Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,958 members, 7,973,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:32 PM

How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? (11735 Views)

Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope / How Do You Cope With A Snoring Partner/family And Friends.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by dubem3(m): 11:52am On Jun 06, 2012
onila: suffocate him with a pillow while hes snoring. .it really works. .make sure u place the pillow directly on his face n nose
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by dubem3(m): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2012
life_style:

Do you think this is funny ? angry what if he died in the process ? undecided

@ op, Please ignore this dangerous advice. angry
...and ur sense of humor sir?
Where did it go?
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by dubem3(m): 11:58am On Jun 06, 2012
gree-die:
No need 4 separate rooms, jst get an ear-plug. Der are also food supplements dt help.... Snoring is an unconscious act, we must support ple dt snore. Dont treat dem differently
snoring don turn aids ni?
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by dubem3(m): 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2012
GboyegaD:

it is for your cousin to worry and not you. However, there are gadgets one can use to help open up the breathing path while sleeping which prevents one from snoring.
was i the only one that saw 'IF' there?
Doesn't that make it a conditional statement?
Dude relax, the guy was just wondering what would happen if it hand to be him. The worst, that could do, is give him a clue if it happened to be him sometime.
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by dubem3(m): 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2012
freecocoa: Put a pair of socks or handkerchief in her mouth,it helps cheesy.

Seriously though,someone like me won't even notice cos i sleep with earplug and semi loud music.

kokocios, do you call that sleeping?
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by dubem3(m): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2012
when i was much younger,
my uncles used to love me so much that they wuld let me sleep on their bed at night. For those that snore, i usually wake them up at night cos i can't blink not to talk of sleep.
While i was serving, any friend that sleeps on the same bed with me wakes up with shattered ribs if he snores. If u swear i won't get rest then u won't have peace.
There was this occasion where i slept on the same bed with my cousin who was visiting from SA. He was older and a lot more muscular. I kept kicking him at night while pretending to be asleep. Not knowing he was pretending to be sleeping, i kicked him again and he asked with Igbo 'is that the new style of sleeping or what?' i just muttered some gibberish rolled over and kept feigning sleep. As soon as i was sure he had slept again, i just took the nearest mattress and re-located to the to the parlour
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by mykejones(m): 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2012
How to cope? Beat the devil out of her. When she does it for like 3days,and u continue wit the beatings..i swear,on the fourth day,out of fear,she won't do it again.
PS: Do the beatings with love..lol. As in,wen u beat her finish,u cry along with her.
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2012
I work in an offshore location where sometimes you have 2 - 4 men in same room. If you are unlucky, someone will snore the he.ll out of you.

I have 2 option, put and ear plug (phone) or assume the snore to be a romantic music. I stick to the latter because if I put an ear plug or phone, if the platform is sinking or any fire outbreak I might go down with it.

This decision has made me to feel at ease where ever I sleep in. If tomorrow my partner snores, am sure I won't have any problem because I have vast experience in snore management. cool cool

1 Like

Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by ayobase(m): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2012
Vikin: I work in an offshore location where sometimes you have 2 - 4 men in same room. If you are unlucky, someone will snore the he.ll out of you.

I have 2 option, put and ear plug (phone) or assume the snore to be a romantic music. I stick to the latter because if I put an ear plug or phone, if the platform is sinking or any fire outbreak I might go down with it.

This decision has made me to feel at ease where ever I sleep in. If tomorrow my partner snores, am sure I won't have any problem because I have vast experience in snore management. cool cool

Snore management indeed!
LOl!
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by ijebabe: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2012
mykejones: How to cope? Beat the devil out of her. When she does it for like 3days,and u continue wit the beatings..i swear,on the fourth day,out of fear,she won't do it again.
PS: Do the beatings with love..lol. As in,wen u beat her finish,u cry along with her.
I guess that's how you want to be treated as well.
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by ayobase(m): 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2012
Pls, whats d solution to snoring?
I was told I snore like pig!
NLers.....pls dont give me those mocking replies!
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by ayobase(m): 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2012
ijebabe:
I guess that's how you want to be treated as well.

So far she can beat him and being able to cry alongside...romantic!
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
Sleep with a headphone on
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by shadshadyz: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2012
if you also cant cope with it then hold a vigil every night.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by sucezTP(f): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2012
ayobase: Pls, whats d solution to snoring?

Go for medical check up...Av a medical scientist check ur cholesterol level...it might b high(HDL)..
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by sucezTP(f): 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2012
silvaspecs: This is gradually eating becoming an issue to ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. ȋ̝̊̅ went to a cousine's house and he was out, just to find his wife sleeping and after a while she began singing this ringtone while sleeping. ȋ̝̊̅ felt quite embarrassed and S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ ȋ̝̊̅ tried to put myself in his shoe, and just couldn't imagine what I'd do If ȋ̝̊̅ were him. Can it be stopped once started?

Snoring is an unconscious act n can as well b corrected. I stil rememba dos days wen my mum alwayz wake my younger bro in d middle of d nit, jst to stp him frm snoring. It worked for him though, n i can also use dat method 4 my patner if it happens...
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by Elmos: 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2012
dubem3:

i would really love to do that
no matter how tired i am,
a snore is sure to wake me up.

This is a BIG issue in my life, I snore, and it is very embarrassing, I have done everything humanly possible, but it wouldn't go. The guy I love to marry left me because she could not cope, I reside in the US, everyday on TV they advertise several devices they claimed could solved my snoring problem, each time I buy one, I will need to invite someone to come and sleep in the same room with me and on each occasion, their report were not I wished for. One day I was in a public bus in London and mistakenly, I slept off, by the time I woke up, every seat next to me front and back are empty while there were empty seat all over people were standing, I understand their reasons, I slept on plane too, it was the same, and for the snoring problem, I don't sleep outside of my house or hotel not in anyone house. I am equally not married because no one want to stay with a snoring man. The one that did eventually left because we were living in different rooms, eventually she left. Please if anyone know the solution to it to say it out am tired.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by tellwisdom: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2012
Push her off the bed angry angry
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by Lexusgs430: 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2012
True love conquers all!!! (even snoring)

1 Like

Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by ukpaku: 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2012
U can tap d felow to change his/her sleeping positiong.posibly d felow should face down rada dan facin up.
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by Emmyk(m): 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2012
Lol. I hate snoring wif passion! Anytime my friend or anybody snores, I might clap my hands together or hit d wall to make a bang, they'l wake atleast, snorer toba nikpe mi o ni sun,.....
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by Watermelon(m): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2012
;DThen u shud be willing to stay single if u are a lady cos most men do dat while asleep, disgusting as it may be u just have to learn to live with
kemiola89: seriously, i cant stand a snoring partner.
grin
kemiola89: seriously, i cant stand a snoring partner.
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by slimyem: 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2012
Elmos:

This is a BIG issue in my life, I snore, and it is very embarrassing, I have done everything humanly possible, but it wouldn't go. The guy I love to marry left me because she could not cope, I reside in the US, everyday on TV they advertise several devices they claimed could solved my snoring problem, each time I buy one, I will need to invite someone to come and sleep in the same room with me and on each occasion, their report were not I wished for. One day I was in a public bus in London and mistakenly, I slept off, by the time I woke up, every seat next to me front and back are empty while there were empty seat all over people were standing, I understand their reasons, I slept on plane too, it was the same, and for the snoring problem, I don't sleep outside of my house or hotel not in anyone house. I am equally not married because no one want to stay with a snoring man. The one that did eventually left because we were living in different rooms, eventually she left. Please if anyone know the solution to it to say it out am tired.
this is serious!
Although a lot of people cannot stand people who snore,i believe,there's someone somewhere who will tolerate you-snoring and all!
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by Emmyk(m): 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2012
hahahahaahaahhahahahaahahah . Lawd have mercy.
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by Emmyk(m): 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2012
hahahahaahaahhahahahaahahah . Lawd have mercy..
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by tellwisdom: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2012
slimyem: this is serious!
Although a lot of people cannot stand people who snore,i believe,there's someone somewhere who will tolerate you-snoring and all!

Listen carefully, if you eventually sleep bside me and snore. I will cut ur lungs angry angry
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by balogunsam(m): 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2012
gree-die:
No need 4 separate rooms, jst get an ear-plug. Der are also food supplements dt help.... Snoring is an unconscious act, we must support ple dt snore. Dont treat dem differently

one lady finally said something constructive and worthy to be recognized...now,this is the kinda lady who'll make a good wife..thumbs up! let odas move into d boysquarters cuz their hubbies snore...smh...
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by djeezy(m): 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2012
silvaspecs: This is gradually eating becoming an issue to me. I went to a cousin's house and he was out, just to find his wife sleeping and after a while she began singing this ringtone while sleeping. I felt quite embarrassed and so I tried to put myself in his shoe, and just couldn't imagine what I'd do if I were him. Can it be stopped once started?
Am allergic to those who snore.To be frant its realy quite embarrassing.
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
Snoring is a good technique 4 scaring lil spirits away especialy when u sound like a roaring lion...snore harder
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2012
you know you love your partner when you are able to take things like this with a shrug.
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by anigold(m): 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2012
I WILL BUY A BIG SPEAKERS EACH TIME SHE SNORES I WILL PLAY TERRY G- NAP AKPAKO
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by hrhobi1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
onila: suffocate him with a pillow while hes snoring. .it really works. .make sure u place the pillow directly on his face n nose

UR NOTHING BUT A STARK ILLETERATE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland / How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker / Snack Or Meal? Very Big Breasted Lady Shows Off Her Breasts On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.