Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:50 PM

Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? (21810 Views)

Who Is Your Best And Worst Celebrity In Nigeria For 2012 / Ten Worst Nigerian Celebrity Stage Names (Part 1) / Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by nskan: 10:55am On Jul 18, 2009
For me the best is Basket mounth
No worst
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by secreyor: 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2009
best:BASKET MOUTH(HIS JJUST TOO MUCH),SEYI LAW IS ALSO VERY GOOD,I GO DYE N KLINT DA DRUNK(QUIT CREATIVE), horrible comedians:A.Y,PRINCESS,DAT IDIOT DAT FOLLOWS KOFFI ABOUT,OMOBABA,LEPA,GBENGA,TEJU AND D HOST OF OTHERS. DEY ARE TOOOOOOO DRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by parislomo(f): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2009
Good- AY. Better- I GO DIE. Best- BASKETMOUTH. Bad- JULIUS. Worse- JEDI. Worst: SHEDDI BABA
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by Meldrick(m): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2009
Today I had to agree that Obasanjo would have done better as a comedian. I kept laughing as he co-ordinated the fund raising for International cancer center in Abuja.
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by littlecaf(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2009
BEST i go die
AY
gandoki
Basket Mouth

Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by Afam4eva(m): 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2009
From all the post it's obvious that the two best comedians in Nigeria are Basket mouth and I go die.

WORST: gbenga adeyinka, This guy should start a show called Uncle gbenga where he can tell jokes to little children.
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by Bongoman1: 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2009
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2009
Best: Sam loco, basket mouth, a.y, Yara'dull and so on. . .
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by Afam4eva(m): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2009
Tee-a is placed second in the worst comedian list. He's always the first person to laugh at his jokes.
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by Naturez(m): 12:23am On Jul 20, 2009
Best= Musa Yar'adua
Worst= Jonathan Goodluck
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by Nezan(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2009
Naturez:

Best= Musa Yar'adua
Worst= Jonathan Goodluck
grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by ladygaga(f): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2009
best: basket mouth
worst:klint tee a ,inshort we have a whole lot of em
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by ziz(f): 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2009
My worst is definitely Basket Mouth, I don't like his style at all and my best is Julius Agwu, he's just too , much.I think he's simply the definition of humour,
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by iremain: 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2009
Aint judging but mehn!
Best: basket mouth, obasanjo
Better: i go die, julius agwu
Good: bovi, gandoki, koffi
Bad: omobaba, ali baba
worse: tee-A, teju babyface
worst:AY, okey bakassi
sucks: gbenga adeyinka, yar'adull, jedi, princess amongst other wacks
on second thought dem go feed family naw!
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by Naturez(m): 7:54am On Jul 21, 2009
iremain:

Aint judging but mehn!
Best: basket mouth, obasanjo
Better: i go die, julius agwu
Good: bovi, gandoki, koffi
Bad: omobaba, ali baba
worse: tee-A, teju babyface
worst:AY, okey bakassi
sucks: gbenga adeyinka, yar'adull, jedi, princess amongst other wacks
[s]on second thought dem go feed family naw![/s]
Na true talk,that's why i choose Yar'adua as the best and J. Goodluck as the worst grin
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by chidiogor: 11:07am On Jul 21, 2009
for me it wuld be I GO DIE and the worst GANDOKI.
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by Nezan(m): 11:33am On Jul 21, 2009
Naturez:

Na true talk,that's why i choose Yar'adua as the best and J. Goodluck as the worst grin
grin grin
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by babseg(m): 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2009
ME grin
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by babseg(m): 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2009
Best = Me
Worst = others

grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by Lheyhe(m): 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2009
For me my best comedian is Ay and Seyi law and koffi and my worst comedian is omobaba
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by ruonaj20(f): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2009
best a.y,seyilaw,basketmouth,alibaba, worst is omo baba and jedi
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by jaguda(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2009
No best, no worst, just comedians. Y'all hide behind ur keyboards criticizing people, try getting on a stage to perform and see what these guy s go tru. Nigerians are comdeians. just comedians but pls do not disrespect Alibaba, if u can't stand his jokes, stay away from his shows. He started this trend of taking comedians seriously.
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by tboy1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2009
jaguda:

No best, no worst, just comedians. Y'all hide behind ur keyboards criticizing people, try getting on a stage to perform and see what these guy s go tru. Nigerians are comdeians. just comedians but pls do not disrespect Alibaba, if u can't stand his jokes, stay away from his shows. He started this trend of taking comedians seriously.

If u r a teacher and all students dont pass thier exam . . . dont you think the board will call u up and criticize you?
P.S: Criticism makes a person better at what he/she does cool
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by Naturez(m): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2009
jaguda:

Abeg swallow that talk. Shey na comedian everybody come do for life. IN any profession there's always the good and the worst so shut your trap!
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by divaplanet: 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2009
AY all the way. grin He's my best.But I no get worst o! They all just funny.
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by celebritee(m): 12:07am On Jul 24, 2009
divaplanet:

AY all the way. grin He's my best.But I no get worst o! They all just funny.
No offence meant but if Gbenga Adenyinka the First is funny to you, then U must still be in primary six.
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by sley4life(m): 4:22am On Jul 24, 2009
Basket mouth & I go dye any day
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by yonybanta(m): 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2009
my best commedians are: Gordons, Klint De Drunk, Alibaba. the worse are A.Y, Julius Agwu
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 29, 2009
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by ayobase(m): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2009
Ali Baba Should just step aside o jare!
what is all that!
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by Innociola: 1:45am On Sep 07, 2009
for me the best is I go die

I used to like Basket mouth but i went to dis london show and he only did three good jokes

one of the good jokes though was not his material.

It was a chris rock one - who lies more women or men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02PIW-A-XMY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDIT10TZNro&feature=related

that upset me coz we Nigerians already got a bad reputation round the world for fraud and now our comedians are doing 419 on other comedians jokes. So now for me hes the worst.
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by tboy1(m): 9:45am On Sep 07, 2009
Innociola:

for me the best is I go die
I used to like Basket mouth but i went to dis london show and he only did three good jokes
one of the good jokes though was not his material.
It was a chris rock one - who lies more women or men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02PIW-A-XMY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDIT10TZNro&feature=related
that upset me coz we Nigerians already got a bad reputation round the world for fraud and now our comedians are doing 419 on other comedians jokes.  So now for me hes the worst.
Thats what ive been trying to explain to some ppl ere ooooo
90% of his jokes are not his own . . . if u watch more US StandUp comedy shows you'll know basketmouth is not creative at all and most of his jokes are stolen from there . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chicago Kids Multicultural Show Acknowledges Ned Nwoko Malaria Project In Africa / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo / Nigerians Suffering Needlessly, Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.