Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,071 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! (20612 Views)

Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered / Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today / 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by Pukkah: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2012
ndu_chucks:

I think this guy may be a dummy.

BTW, What kind of meeting were they having at the offices of the group in the commercial city of Onitsha with 500 people arrested? Aren't there convention ceters and hotels with facilities for such meetings?

The answer to your question is in the body of the write-up. See it below:

Chyz*:
[size=18pt]16 killed, 83 injured as security operatives raid MASSOB offices[/size]

Wednesday, 06 June 2012 00:00 From Uzoma Nzeagwu , Awka. News - National

A COMBINED team of the police, army and other security operatives yesterday killed about 16 members of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) and injured 83 others as they raided the offices of the group in the commercial city of Onitsha, Anambra State and its environs.

Also arrested during the raid that lasted from Monday night to yesterday morning were over 500 members of the group, including women at different locations in the state.

The MASSOB National Director of Information and the Onitsha Region Four Administrator, Uchenna Madu and Chief Arinze Igbani, who briefed reporters over the incident, declared that the raid on their offices by the security operatives was unwarranted and provocative, saying that it was a renewed plot by the army to resume a systematic clampdown on MASSOB.

Madu said : “At about 5 p.m., a detachment of security operatives, numbering over 50, allegedly broke into MASSOB office along ‘Pam Pam’ lane at the Onitsha Main Market. They vandalized the office, set the Biafran flag ablaze and then ordered all those in the neighbourhood to lie down in the flood.”

He also alleged that the team invaded MASSOB’s central office along Kilometre Seven , Owerri Road, Onitsha where a security meeting of the movement was holding and opened fire on the people, arresting and killing some of the members on the spot. The team also allegedly made away with the bodies of the dead persons.

http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=88411:16-killed-83-injurednas-security-operatives-raid-massob-offices-&catid=1:national&Itemid=559
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by achi4u(m): 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Those massobs are planning something and whatever it is,it's very big.From seized arms to busted mutiny,God will always fail them.If Naija tire una,why una no go ivory coast afterall oju-iku is a citizen there !
you need to be burn to ashes so u will not reincanate,obanje
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by maasoap(m): 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2012
It doesn't matter whether they collaborate with police or not. Biafra is a foregone issue and no organisation or group of people should have anything to do with the name Biafra because that was a name for a nation that died at birth. MASSOB represents a movement of secessionists and any member caught deserves a death penalty. Period!
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by Beaf: 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2012
The Nation gathered that some youths from Obosi, allegedly dressed in MASSOB insignia, invaded Okpoko and demanded tenement fees from residents. Sources said they attacked residents and dispossessed them of their belongings.

It was learnt that the hoodlums allegedly sang Biafra war songs and this prompted the raids on MASSOB offices.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/49175-11-feared-dead-many-injured-in-raids-on-massob-offices.html

From the above, it would seem that it was a horrible mix up brought on by the attacking of members of the public.
Does MASSOB regularly demand tenement fee's? If so, for what? It sounds quite strange.
If it is also true that they robbed the Okpoko community, then something has gone terribly wrong with the organisation.

Regardless, 16 dead is unacceptable and heads must roll. May the dead RIP.
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by Princesaha: 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
Hahahaha....killing unarmed massob dudes and arresting over 500 of them. There is fire on the mountain already. But dis militarz men forgot dat monkeys can jump 4rm one tree 2 another is cos d trees are nearer 2 each other. I de laugh in Toureg.
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by Beaf: 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2012
However, Nigerian Tribune gathered that trouble started after a large number of youths from Obosi, heavily armed with gun and other sophisticated weapons, invaded Okpoko community to demand tenement rates from the residents, unleashed terror on the community and dispossessed people of their belongings.

It was further gathered that the rampaging youth wore MASSOB insignia, chanting Biafran war songs and this apparently prompted the raid on MASSOB offices by the security operatives who were hunting the assailants.

When contacted, the Anambra State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Emeka Chukwuemeka, said he was aware of the operation but was yet to be officially briefed on the number of arrests made.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/42123-16-killed-23-injured-in-onitsha

It is getting clear that there is a horrible error somewhere. Its either the security people made a genuine (or deliberate) mistake, or they really went after what they felt was a den of armed robbers. If they claim to have gone for a den of robbers, the fact that MASSOB is a legal organisation would beg the question about why any shooting took place. The civilised mind would have expected a no nonsense meeting with MASSOB reps, followed by arrests.

Heads must roll.
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by lateef4me(m): 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by sbmarlon: 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2012
lacasa: MAsSoB has no place in Nigeria since they are flaring the agitation for a secession from Nigeria τ̅o Biafra wwhich is a TREASONABLE offence punishable by death.

But, the killings is wat was wrong, unless the Massob gang were armed, they shld αv bn rounded upp n arrested.

Biafra is gone, move on abeg!

They got what they deserve, planning against your country is treason, punishable by death.
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2012
fesse:

May Amadioha infest you with leprosy all the days of your life. Stu.pid he-goat.

Is this the kind of women ibos produce ?
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by dayokanu(m): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2012
I havent seen Onlytruth here today.

Pls help look for him, I hope he wasnt in Ontisha yesterday

Do we need the NL e-helpers Network to start contributing for his bail from detention. Also where is Dende1?

This is serious

Ebele Azikwe, Iheajirika, 98% votes, Amadioha where is your face?
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by baslone: 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2012
16 killed, 83 injured as security operatives raid MASSOB offices

shocked shocked shocked, So cheaply shocked

No be the people wey dey threathen BH the other time be this shocked

Chai!! You fall ma hand!! cry
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2012
dayokanu: I havent seen Onlytruth here today.

Do we need the NL e-helpers Network to start contributing for his bail from detention. Also where is[b] Dende1?[/b]

This is serious

ROFLMAO. . . . .I'm going to miss dede aswerigad. grin grin old man,confirm you are still alive ? cheesy
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by nduchucks: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2012

The Nation gathered that some youths from Obosi, allegedly dressed in MASSOB insignia, invaded Okpoko and demanded tenement fees from residents. Sources said they attacked residents and dispossessed them of their belongings.

It was learnt that the hoodlums allegedly sang Biafra war songs and this prompted the raids on MASSOB offices.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/49175-11-feared-dead-many-injured-in-raids-on-massob-offices.html

What exactly makes one a member of MASSOB? If people dressed up in MASSOB insignia, invaded Okpobo, demanding tenement fees and terrorizing the community while singing biafra songs, they should be rightfully arrested and dealt with accordingly. Their leaders should be investigated and arrested if necessary, as well.

Has MASSOB become a "non violent" terrorist organization, terrorising innocent citizens and shaking them down for money? If so, this is a very sad development. SMH

May the souls of the dead RIP
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by ebere1712: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2012
Rubbish. If someone dresses up like police and sings Nigerian anthem whilst extorting people (which is actually a common site in Nigerian Highway), do you go to police headquarters and kill 16 policemen? Those military men are murderous criminals; they should be fished out and canned to death angry
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by Dede1(m): 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2012
There is no doubt MASSOB deserves the treatment Nigeria dishes to them. Nigeria and its security operatives have not killed this number of notorious Boko Haram members. It is akin to child’s play for any reasonable fellow to show up in a shootout where only AK47 is allowed with a six shooter. MASSOB claimed it is a non-violent organization while moronic dimwits such as Anambra State Importers Association is bent on denying protective means to Ndigbo, Nigeria should not think twice about the repercussion of such detestable action of the Nigerian Police and Army.
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by abouzaid: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2012
@dayokanu, massob is an organisation that colloaorrate with the police in order to avoid this type of trouble, the Op article made it clear that the massob leadership have said that if any of their members have gone contrary of the law, the police could have contacted them to bring such members to justice, also the said tenement dispute did not say that massob was armed. The question now is why did the armed forces open fire on unarmed civillians while armed OPC & boko haram members parade d city of lagos with arms while d police watched. BK Is being begged 4 dialogue, even d fellows that killed coppers in d north are walking free. I just returned from onitsha last three wks, and i can tell u that while all massob members are not saints, the police & military action was in bad taste. They could have met the movement leadership over any dispute with tenants and the issue would have been quickly resolved to their satisfaction. The given reason was just a lame attempt to cover up. So ppl now use police & soldiers to settle tenement disputes? Go to vanguard newspaper and u would realise that dozens of ppl die everyday from what could be best described as human inhumanity to man yet u. From middlebelt to akwa ibom ppl invade each other and kill policemen in d process yes d police does nothing. The same newspaper will show also that 90% of all brutal killings in igbo land is d same police killing civillians. U can glorify all u want but bear in mind that 4 one military extra judicial killing that happened in igbo land, 100 is happening in zaki ibiam,plateau, nassarawa, yobe, kano,bauchi,maidugri and other parts of d north. Who knows, one day u will fall victim too
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by lekkie073(m): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2012
Nairaland biafrans, make una N̶̲̥̅̊☺ let us come for u̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​☺!
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2012
dayokanu: I havent seen Onlytruth here today.

Do we need the NL e-helpers Network to start contributing for his bail from detention. Also where is Dende1?

This is serious

baslone:

shocked shocked shocked, So cheaply shocked

No be the people wey dey threathen BH the other time be this shocked

Chai!! You fall ma hand!! cry

You guys funny die!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Make una no kill person with laughter o!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by PointB: 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2012
It's sad that the over-zealous, and poorly trained Nigerian soldiers have once again inflicted sorrows, tears, and blood on unarmed civilian, ostensibly for gathering illegally.

Let's us not forget in a hurry that one of the often touted excuses for the boko haram menace was that their leader was killed in cold blood by element of the Nigeria security personnel. The continual murdering of non-violent MASSOB members, may lead to another 'boko haram' incident. Or does Nigeria military, which is currently stretched thin, intend to open another front in the crisis they barely have a grasp of. One who have expected a professional minded body like the military to avoid provoking another front.

The military should make no mistake, Igbo have fought a war in the past to defend the live of it's people who were being cut down in similar by soldiers and civilians from other ethnic groups. If need be, Igbo shall not hesitate to defend our people from those who will rather see them bleed! Nigeria will not survive another frontier of the on going crisis. Incident like this, is all it takes to spark one! At this rate, an armed and militant MASSOB will be assured of my spiritual, material, and physical support!
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by hassey(m): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2012
Comfusion evry wher. Boko aram in d north, unilag-maulag in south west and massob nw in east all in d name of polities. God safe us frm d hands of dis wicked leaders cus dere nt human
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by Onlytruth(m): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2012
PointB: It's sad that the over-zealous, and poorly trained Nigerian soldiers have once again inflicted sorrows, tears, and blood on unarmed civilian, ostensibly for gathering illegally.

Let's us not forget in a hurry that one of the often touted excuses for the boko haram menace was that their leader was killed in cold blood by element of the Nigeria security personnel. The continual murdering of non-violent MASSOB members, may lead to another 'boko haram' incident. Or does Nigeria military, which is currently stretched thin, intend to open another front in the crisis they barely have a grasp of. One who have expected a professional minded body like the military to avoid provoking another front.

The military should make no mistake, Igbo have fought a war in the past to defend the live of it's people who were being cut down in similar by soldiers and civilians from other ethnic groups. If need be, Igbo shall not hesitate to defend our people from those who will rather see them bleed! Nigeria will not survive another frontier of the in going crisis. Incident like this, is all it takes to spark one! At this rate, an armed and militant MASSOB will be assured of my spiritual, material, and physical support!

Nigeria as a country is obtuse and cowardly. I have NEVER seen Nigeria act tough against REAL enemies; you can't check history. When Cameroun kept killing Nigerians and Nigerian solsdiers in Bakassi, guess what Nigeria did? Tuck tails between legs because they couldn't face them. And when the idea of letting the world court rule on it came along, Nigeria jumped at the idea! Today Boko Haram is killing hundreds and thousands of Nigerians, and the Nigerian government is killing UNARMED and NON-VIOLENT MASSOB.

That is Nigeria, a land of cold blooded murderers and cowards.
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by dayokanu(m): 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
Onlytruth:

Nigeria as a country is obtuse and cowardly. I have NEVER seen Nigeria act tough against REAL enemies; you can't check history. When Cameroun kept killing Nigerians and Nigerian solsdiers in Bakassi, guess what Nigeria did? Tuck tails between legs because they couldn't face them. And when the idea of letting the world court rule on it came along, Nigeria jumped at the idea! Today Boko Haram is killing hundreds and thousands of Nigerians, and the Nigerian government is killing UNARMED and NON-VIOLENT MASSOB.

Shouldnt you hold your Iheajirika, Jonathan and your 98% votes responsible?

I am wondering if it was a Hausa or Yoruba man thats President of Army chief. you would have started the genocide calls

Cant you raise the genocide claims on retardeen and Iheajirika at least for the sake of your 98% votes
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by Onlytruth(m): 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2012
Ok. Here is my take.

I have been shouting myself hoarse that MASSOB is not doing Igbo much good by their stratagems. I have been called all sorts of names by some of my brothers for that, but I still have to state the truth.

We Ndigbo are a peculiar tribe (let me not use "special" because of envy) in Nigeria. People envy us and covet us even for some of the most simple things. They plan to kill us at the slightest reason. Nigeria's history is replete with unnecessary shedding of Igbo blood for one stoopid reason or another. Therefore, we are not supposed to live our lives in ways that give our enemies ANY CHANCE WHATSOEVER to come into Igboland to kill us. Because of that, I have always thought that MASSOB's non-violence doctrine is stoopid. I did not say that it cannot work elsewhere o. All I'm saying is that it will not work for us Ndigbo because there are too many haters in Nigeria wanting to kill us. Therefore the time has come for Uwazuruike to either ship MASSOB out of Igboland, or go learn how to earn Nigerian respect.

It is irresponsible to be leading hordes who get killed willy nilly in Igboland. These are peoples brothers, husbands, fathers and sons.
I am also watching what the so called Igbo leaders both in and out of government will say about this (seemingly)unprovoked mass murder right in the heart of Igboland.

I would always advise Igbo folks to stay away from MASSOB until their Modus Operandi is sanitized enough else they will die for nothing.

Ekwugo kwa m nke m. cool

3 Likes

Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by PointB: 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2012
Onlytruth:

Succinctly put.

On the other hand, I hope this is not some grand design by some Boko Haram element in GEJ government to draw us into another needless blood letting. Quite frankly, it is very callous and cowardly to gun down unarmed men for whatever reasons. If this should continue, I would like for MASSOB to discard the non-violence garb, arm themselves to the teeth, and open another front against the Nigeria security apparatus. They can start by burning police stations, and attacking military check points and formation. I strongly think, someone wants to help the boko bastard in the grand scheme of making Nigeria ungovernable. If GEJ, the C-in-C, cannot put a leash on his boys, and understand where he derives power from, why should we care if Nigeria explodes in his watch?
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by Chyz2: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2012
Onlytruth: Ok. Here is my take.

I have been shouting myself hoarse that MASSOB is not doing Igbo much good by their stratagems. I have been called all sorts of names by some of my brothers for that, but I still have to state the truth.

We Ndigbo are a peculiar tribe (let me not use "special" because of envy) in Nigeria. People envy us and covet us even for some of the most simple things. They plan to kill us at the slightest reason. Nigeria's history is replete with unnecessary shedding of Igbo blood for one stoopid reason or another. Therefore, we are not supposed to live our lives in ways that give our enemies ANY CHANCE WHATSOEVER to come into Igboland to kill us. Because of that, I have always thought that MASSOB's non-violence doctrine is stoopid. I did not say that it cannot work elsewhere o. All I'm saying is that it will not work for us Ndigbo because there are too many haters in Nigeria wanting to kill us. Therefore the time has come for Uwazuruike to either ship MASSOB out of Igboland, or go learn how to earn Nigerian respect.

It is irresponsible to be leading hordes who get killed willy nilly in Igboland. These are peoples brothers, husbands, fathers and sons.
I am also watching what the so called Igbo leaders both in and out of government will say about this (seemingly)unprovoked mass murder right in the heart of Igboland.

I would always advise Igbo folks to stay away from MASSOB until their Modus Operandi is sanitized enough else they will die for nothing.

Ekwugo kwa m nke m. cool

Spon on Eze cool
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by Chyz2: 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2012
PointB:

Succinctly put.

On the other hand, I hope this is not some grand design by some Boko Haram element in GEJ government to draw us into another needless blood letting. Quite frankly, it is very callous and cowardly gun down unarmed men for whatever reasons. If this should continue, I would like for MASSOB to discard the non-violence garb, arm themselves to the teeth, and open another front against the Nigeria security apparatus. They can start by burning police stations, and attacking military check points and formation. I strongly think, someone wants to help the boko bastard in the grand scheme of making Nigeria ungovernable. If GEJ, the C-in-C, cannot put a leash on his boys, and understand where he derives power from, why should we care if Nigeria explodes in his watch?

MASSOB should be protested against by all Igbo civilians. They do nothing but cause Igbo death in order to use it as a record to gain some so-called biafran dream. bunch of selfish losers(the leaders of the group i mean).
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by texazzpete(m): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2012
Onlytruth: Ok. Here is my take.

Ekwugo kwa m nke m. cool

SO you're saying Massob should stand down until they are willing to start bombing, kidnapping and murdering all perceived enemies abi? I hear you.

Biafra is a dead dream. holding on to the Biafran flag is treasonous. It's about time the Massob folks were arrested and tried for treason. That is my humble opinion.
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by PointB: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2012
Chyz*:

MASSOB should be protested against by all Igbo civilians. They do nothing but cause Igbo death in order to use it as a record to gain some so-called biafran dream. bunch of selfish losers(the leaders of the group i mean).

I agree with you.

If MASSOB has been deemed useless, and ineffective in advancing our cause, it should be jettison and disbanded. I don't like the idea of MASSOB members going about like OPC, and Agberos, extorting money from people here and there. That is not the objective; that is not what they are there for! Certainly leading our people to be massacred like sheep is also not acceptable.

MASSOB should shape up, or ship out! They have become a liability!
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by Germannig: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2012
See incompetent Nigerian security agents killing unarmed people while BH is killing them and innocent Nigerian like no man's business.
If Massob guys commit any crime- as long as they are not exchanging fire with the security men- they should be arrested and charged in court, not shot and killed.
Shame on those security men

1 Like

Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by abouzaid: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
@onlytruth, the trailer load of arms & ammunition recently seized in onitsha might have been d needed weapons. Massob & MEND have always worked together, when MEND was in creeks, dokubo always shows visiting journalists his massob visitors and when he was jailed, massob was d only organization that always attend his court hearings on uniforms chanting freedom songs. Now that he is free, he goes on street enlightenment programs with them. Honestly, i believe if uwazurike have any sense, 2015 will witness d emergence of a new front on d war against the nigerian state in d old biafran region. Just think about an ijaw and igbo militia, isn't that a winning combination?
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by Dede1(m): 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2012
The current MASSOB members should choose between Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra and Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of “Belle Full”. What business has MASSOB in catching of armed robbers and collection of tenement fees from residents in Okpoko as alleged by some reports?

It is even shameful that a place and time of scheduled security meeting of the so-called MASSOB is known to public talk less Nigerian security operatives. This MASSOB crews are pure jokers.

If MASSOB wants to be taken seriously, it must denounce the moronic motto of non-violent, engage in serious strategy of business of erecting sovereign nation, become very stealth, acquire serious modern weaponry and seek for funds from well wishers home and abroad.

1 Like

Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by nduchucks: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2012
^^^^+1000

I'm impressed by the brutal honesty of some of the posters here. Even Onlytruth is making sense, I suppose its still morning where he is located and too early for drunkennes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps / Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress / President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.