Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,637 members, 7,914,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:42 AM

Your China Partner In Shenzhen - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Your China Partner In Shenzhen (1291 Views)

Hi,it's Kevin From Shenzhen,china, Any Questions,please Feel Free To Contact. / Your China Partner / JOINT VENTURE PARTNER IN HAULAGE BUSINESS NEEDED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your China Partner In Shenzhen by kevinchina: 7:29am On Jun 06, 2012
Dear All

We are a international logistics in shenzhen of china,and shenzhen is the biggest electronics market in the world and our office is near the market,we have very good price from china to lagos by air or to apapa by sea,we also looking for electronics factory for our Nigeria customer and bargin with them,so if you need any electronics product or other shipments in shenzhen or other places in china,please let me know,i will try my best to support you.

best wishes

Email:kevin.zeng@hk-easy.com
Msn:jj_zhs@hotmail.com
Re: Your China Partner In Shenzhen by Benwems(m): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2012
kevinchina: Dear All

We are a international logistics in shenzhen of china,and shenzhen is the biggest electronics market in the world and our office is near the market,we have very good price from china to lagos by air or to apapa by sea,we also looking for electronics factory for our Nigeria customer and bargin with them,so if you need any electronics product or other shipments in shenzhen or other places in china,please let me know,i will try my best to support you.

best wishes

Email:kevin.zeng@hk-easy.com
Msn:jj_zhs@hotmail.com
[color=#006600][/color]

Can you drop you china mobile number. Thank you.
Re: Your China Partner In Shenzhen by kevinchina: 9:53am On Jun 07, 2012
my china mobile is:86 13480880473,also you can send me by e-mail.
Re: Your China Partner In Shenzhen by kevinchina: 3:43am On Jun 10, 2012
anyone need help,feel free to contact me,thanks!
Re: Your China Partner In Shenzhen by kevinchina: 8:16am On Jun 19, 2012
anyone need any help in china,please feel free to contact me.
Re: Your China Partner In Shenzhen by kevinchina: 7:16am On Aug 03, 2012
HI,need any information in china,please feel free to contact me,to see whether i can cut your prime cost.
Re: Your China Partner In Shenzhen by Diamond4all(m): 12:55am On Oct 22, 2013
Alright. Do you have LM48556 IC? How much is 1 and how much is 20 pieces?

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Cold Water Starch And Others / Small Scale Enterprise: Perfume Manufacture. / In Need Of Pioneer Member For A Cooperative Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.