Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,591 members, 7,944,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

Online Contribution Made Easy. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Contribution Made Easy. (737 Views)

What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? / The List Of Richest Women In Nigeria, Please Make Your Own Contribution / How To Improve Nigeria's Economy; My Humble Contribution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Contribution Made Easy. by hanstech: 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2012
dear Nairalander,
There is a new Company in Nigeria that is empowering its member through mutual contribution.
This how it works You visit the Company website and register, you enter the cod of the person that invite. 3. you pay only N 1500 to the person that invite you. you invite others and they pay you. you can make over N60,000 from just a one time N1500.
if your intrested email me I will give you the company's site you my invitation code as the person that invites you is:
I will text or email you the site. Below is the Company Mission and Promise.

. Where Making Money Has No Barrier.
An awesome world of opportunity to make millions in Nigeria!
Irrespective of your age
Whether you are a student or business person
Even if you are employed or job applicant
With or without qualification or experience
Living in village or city does not deprive you
Even though you are married, single or divorced
If you are a male or a female does not count
wishing the best
Hanstech
jerojasjr@yahoo.com
+2348022897245.
Re: Online Contribution Made Easy. by davidugotex(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2012
If making money online is your problem, this is your solution. Don't worry it's free, download it here:
http://www.9jafiles.com/file.php?id=748
Re: Online Contribution Made Easy. by ujugirl: 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2012
I would like to recommend a very good money making online Investment opportunity.It is guaranteed to pay you 2% on your investment daily..In the next 3 months you are guaranteed to be smiling to the bank I bet you.For more information please send an email to ifyleraks@gmail.com or call me on 08033244622
Re: Online Contribution Made Easy. by digi101(m): 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2012
The business section is now a hangout for jesters and id1iots!

(1) (Reply)

Central Bank Of Nigeria Gossip Forum / 1 / Startup Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.