Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:28 AM

419: Michael Okpara University Internet Information Was Rename In 1984 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 419: Michael Okpara University Internet Information Was Rename In 1984 (618 Views)

See The Exact Crate Umaru Dikko Was Found In At Stansted Airport In 1984 / How An Igbo Woman Saved Buhari From Coup Plotters In 1984 / Pictures : Interesting Newspaper Headlines In 1984-85 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

419: Michael Okpara University Internet Information Was Rename In 1984 by Musiwa51: 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2012
I dont get it. Is Jonathan Goodluck so clueless like they say. He claim he has PHD. Michael Okpara University was rename many year ago.

Now I have a question. Is it not 419 to send a name to the senate when they have already change it many years ago. according to information on the internet Michael Okpara University was rename in 1984

My advice to Jonathan Goodluck. You think you are stuborn . Yoruba people dont forgive. Do not rename University of lagos. I am telling you the truth. award a new licence

(1) (Reply)

Fawehinmi To Jonathan -Show Competence Or Comply With Boko Haram And Resign. / Ukraine Police Seize Nigerian-born Pastor's Assets / Togo Opposition Vows Sex Strike Amid Anti-government Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.