Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,718 members, 7,882,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:43 AM

A System That Generates Money For Life!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A System That Generates Money For Life!! (859 Views)

Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. / Privatisation: FG Generates N564.3bn From 123 Enterprises / Lagos Generates N14b Tax Monthly –fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A System That Generates Money For Life!! by emailguru: 1:44am On Jun 07, 2012
I am writing this because I have seen lots of Nigerians suffer from scam businesses that promise paradise on earth. Fellow Nigerians, the truth of the matter is that for you to succeed, and become financially free, you must start your own business. Forget about those who sell other programs to you. The people who make money most are those who own and run those programs. Why not think about creating your own system that generates money for you all your life!

I leave with this food for thought today: the best way to go for any one looking to make money online is to start a profitable online business. Build a system that generates money for life!!

I urge you all reading this piece to start one today. That is the only way out.
Re: A System That Generates Money For Life!! by emailguru: 3:36am On Jun 08, 2012
Another book promoting another system. I wish we could just learn to start our own business. It only takes determination and lots of hard work to start your own, why not start one today.
Re: A System That Generates Money For Life!! by emailguru: 1:01am On Oct 12, 2012
Starting a business of your own is the surest way to financial freedom, and the internet provides the best platform for any one, irrespective of your background to start a legitimate business. Provided you are in the right business, you will certainly make a living doing it.
Re: A System That Generates Money For Life!! by allsamson: 1:35am On Oct 12, 2012
Investment Diversification
High Yield Investment programs usually involve in a variety of high risk and volatile field of investment such as Forex trading, Stock exchange, Sports betting, metal trading etc. There are also HYIPs that do not invest at all, scammers. From these facts, you can easily realize that there is always a risk associated with investment in HYIPs.

If you are not able to control these risks, you will lose your hard earned money badly. For that reason, you should be able to implement a mechanism to manage and minimize these risks to the smallest possible. The most effective way of minimizing these risks is Diversification.
Re: A System That Generates Money For Life!! by emailguru: 12:52am On Oct 14, 2012
I know there are risks when it comes to businesses, but there are businesses that carry more ricks than the others. The best way to financial freedom therefore is to be in charge of your life, the only way this can be is when you start a business of your control, you control how it should be and what it should be.

(1) (Reply)

help / Vpn For Sale [USA Ip] / Free Web-based GSM Number Managementtoolkit (www.phonenumberextractor.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.