Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,562 members, 7,878,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 09:15 PM

God Is Not A Suicide Bomber - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Is Not A Suicide Bomber (792 Views)

Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo / Suicide Bomber Kills Civilian JTF In Maiduguri / A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is Not A Suicide Bomber by Orikinla(m): 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2007
God is Not A Suicide Bomber

Shite's and Sunnis have no justification or ratiocination for their bloodletting danse macabre of sectarian terrorism. Because, God will never approve any act of fratricide or genocide. God will never send anyone on a fool's errand to go and kill him or her as a passport without visa to heaven. Let us not deceive ourselves, because we cannot deceive God. We must stop wasting our precious lives in the acts of genocide between Shite's and Sunnis in Iraq and attacking Americans and other nationals who want peace in the Middle East.

I wonder why Osama bin Laden has not become a suicide bomber all these years? Is he not in a hurry to go to paradise?
Why have we not seen any of his children being used as suicide bombers?

We need to sit down for once and reason for a while.
Does it make sense to engage in this bloody vendetta?

Shite's and Sunnis have murdered more of themselves in Iraq than the number of insurgents the Coalition Forces have killed so far in Iraq.

Shite's and Sunnis should sheathe their swords, lay down their guns for one day, and reason together and see the result.
Will the god they confess and profess in their mosques forgive them for attacking and killing themselves everyday?
Will their god be happy to see them killing innocent children and others in suicide bombings?

Any god that makes people to become suicide bombers and commands them to murder innocent people must hate peace and such a god is not the god of a religion of peace.

The God I believe is the true God has not sent anyone to become a suicide bomber and has not sent Shite's and Sunnis to murder themselves senselessly.
Let us stop fooling ourselves.
God is not a suicide bomber.

N.B:
This short article was written months ago, but it is still of great relevance, on the ignorance of the religious terrorists in the world.

Re: God Is Not A Suicide Bomber by doyin13(m): 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2007
I have only one gripe with this article:

Putting Reason/ratiocination in the same closet with religious terrorism/terrorists.
Re: God Is Not A Suicide Bomber by Teriba(m): 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2007
So, Orikinla, I can see that you dislike what you describe as religious terrorists around the world, but do you like political terrorists ? Is political terrorism slightly better than religious terrorism ? I`m not assuming anything, bro; just curious!

(1) (Reply)

Count Your Blessings In 2007 / Explosion Rocks Atiku's Varsity, Kills 5 / Should Murice Iwu Resign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.