Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,703 members, 7,969,054 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:13 PM

Don't Fail Yourself If Your Government Is A Failure - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Fail Yourself If Your Government Is A Failure (592 Views)

Why Small Businesses Fail In Nigeria / A Failure At 40 / Lagos Government Is Not Patronizing Nigeria Car Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Fail Yourself If Your Government Is A Failure by dokunbam(m): 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2012
The issue of unemployment will continue to ravage this part of the world, but i pray that i wont get worse. Nigeria is not a producing country, we are at the consuming edge. if we don't revive all of our production companies, where are the companies that will absorb the thousands of young graduate every year, they have all relocated to a better enabling environment. Our government has failed us in every aspect of the economy. But my Advise for you is not to fail yourself and think of the way out. if this young generation don't all always see themselves as a job seeker but as potential entrepreneur, as a think tank. if we dont always see problem but solution, if we can be more creative and let activities take cause then we will be free from captivity.

do you have any idea and you don't know how to go about it or you are afraid people will laugh at your proposal. any challenges you might be having dont hesitate to call me on 08185797646 or email me on getguideinfo@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Professional Network Marketer Needed. / How To Make Real Money Online From The Internet / Pls Help I Want To Use My GTB Mastercard To Download From Site But Could,t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.