Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,644 members, 7,918,061 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:43 PM

What Has Been The Impact Of Nairaland On You So Far? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Has Been The Impact Of Nairaland On You So Far? (1970 Views)

Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time / Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? / Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Been The Impact Of Nairaland On You So Far? by nitrogen(m): 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2012
Since 2005 that seun started nairaland till this moment, i can tell you that nairaland has had, still having and will continue to have great impacts in the life of most of her citizens, be it career-wise, romance life, your relationship, family, or different aspects of life like moral, academic and spiritual life, or perhaps you even got your dream job or met your Mr/Mrs right(partner) through nairaland, tell us.
Appreciate what this forum and the owner has done in your life by telling us and let us rejoice with you.
This will also encourage others to join this great forum.
Oya, testimony time. God bless you all.
@seun, frontpage please.

1 Like

Re: What Has Been The Impact Of Nairaland On You So Far? by nitrogen(m): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2012
@mukina and seun, wetin happen now? Front page please.
Re: What Has Been The Impact Of Nairaland On You So Far? by nitrogen(m): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2012
Re: What Has Been The Impact Of Nairaland On You So Far? by Obinoscopy(m): 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2012
What happened, no one has gained anything from nairaland?

Not true! And nitrogen did not get his frontpage request grin embarassed

Anyways let me launch this thread with my contribution.

Nairaland helped me with the necessary info required to secure my present job. The site even helped me in securing my previous job.

Aside that, nairaland has made me a romantic *winks*
Its not my fault, the romance section is the culprit.....lol

I'm also more politically conscious, all thanks to nairaland.

Oya talk ur own

2 Likes

Re: What Has Been The Impact Of Nairaland On You So Far? by spicyv1(f): 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2012
@ op: kpele o! You actually thought that by singing the praises θf Seun's baby you would have "bribed" him into reserving a permanent spot at front page for your topic, lol.

Anyways, I have benefitted from NL in more ways than I am aware θf! I will share the most significant few.

Spiritually: visiting and participating in the religion section will accomplish one θf two things in the life θf anyone. You become confused about your faith or you become more steadfast in your faith. For me, the latter has been accomplished!

Mentally/Intellectually: NL avails one the opportunity to interact with people θf amazing intellects on different levels! Once I think I have seen it all, I am yet astounded by another display θf weird, humorous and inspiring intellectualism!

Socially: NL has taught me to seek to understand rather than be understood. Being a very opinionated individual, I have to be careful about being obnoxious and seeing arguments as another opportunity to compete for a prize and emerge the unrivaled winner! NL has taught me that there is an atom θf sense in certain stupidity which can only be found by getting past myself! Lol.

And err one can never be bored with the comic characters that are exclusive to NL. The drama, the fighting, the humor, the bizarre, the crassy, the classy... You name it, its all in here.

NL's addictive, I love NL.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Boko Haram Behead Female SSS Operative / 37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old / "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator Akume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.