Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,301 members, 7,943,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers (17653 Views)

Dasukigate: Probe Panel Summons 241 Firms Over Arms Scandal – FULL LIST HERE / Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud / FG Gazette Raises Questions Over Ali’s Appointment As Customs’ Comptroller-gen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by virus2010(m): 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2012
jack bot?hmm.he is from barki ladi kasa village to be precise..i knw the bastard nd even attended is he's thanksgiving service in hs village(kasa)u want try wetin dem carry people cars nd guds wey dm seize do?omo it was baski

1 Like

Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by Stressy: 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2012
ebamma: get rich or die trying.
Guy u yaun wella kudos
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by P406: 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2012
For some reason i do not believe this is the truth. if you ask me i think i smell a rat.How come they have not found the people arming the other side in the jos crisis which is where they are going anyway,but they start by saying he is arming armed robbers. I will not be surprised if next they link it with a former custom big wig now traditional ruler. Many arrests and yet not one person arming boko haram arrested. ok oo we are watching.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by EmmyBoy2(m): 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2012
sayusuf:
he is famous private guard dat live in the north. He engage in fighting robbers nd terrorist 4 long time dat federal govt acknowledge nd honour his work.he is wel respected in d north even among security operatives
I also hear he is good at busting criminals and resolving crime up there in d north. Dont know if he has any form of formal education though.
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by begwong: 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2012
P406: For some reason i do not believe this is the truth. if you ask me i think i smell a rat.How come they have not found the people arming the other side in the jos crisis which is where they are going anyway,but they start by saying he is arming armed robbers. I will not be surprised if next they link it with a former custom big wig now traditional ruler. Many arrests and yet not one person arming boko haram arrested. ok oo we are watching.
Errhrm. . .errhrrrm,hope no b gbonggwong u wan xpose? bc na him b d only trad king,ex custom boss.
hehehehe!
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by Turbocharged: 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2012
lauyan Abuja: . Omexonomy, pls bear in mind that words are like arrows once recklessly shot you can not retrieve them back. So watch what u say. Have wisdom and be rational.

Defending
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by rexfada(m): 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2012
Jack Bot ko Jack Pot ni!:-D
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by Pedekunle(m): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2012
It's so iminent; God will pass through Nigeria. It has begun.
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by Omexonomy: 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2012
lauyan Abuja: . Omexonomy, pls bear in mind that words are like arrows once recklessly shot you can not retrieve them back. So watch what u say. Have wisdom and be rational.
are you saying that we should be rational with criminal and BH and those killing us
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by empexy(m): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2012
Well...this is nothing new...hw on earth are we to explain the kinda Sophisticated ammunitions armed robbers carry, compared to that of security agents
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by jude33084(m): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2012
OAM4J: Whao! Nigeria!

Even the US and British are nt spared. Thank God now that we are begining to have a working SSS.
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by dont8(m): 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2012
freshmoney:

They meant to say Mr Jack Bauer grin

In 2 weeks time, Mr Jack Bot will be reported missing grin
You mean he would have 'BOLTed' away. I need to come up with a poll to know who is most corrupt between Custom and Police.
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by dnklojang: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2012
bizgynbala: Next on the list is the Jonah Jang..... Nemesis is finally catching up with them..
This whole thing is a set up. The hand writing is clear on the wall. Come 2 think of it Jack Bot a xtian connaiving wt his moslem orderly 2 trade in arms 2 who?! Is it 2 xtians or moslems in Jos as claimed by their Boko Haram comptroller general. Believe it or not Mr Bot is a victim of Boko Boys in d Security Circle pls.

1 Like

Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by maxwell837: 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2012
Who j̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ ALi kwara exactly?
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by bizgynbala(m): 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2012
dnklojang: This whole thing is a set up. The hand writing is clear on the wall. Come 2 think of it Jack Bot a xtian connaiving wt his moslem orderly 2 trade in arms 2 who?! Is it 2 xtians or moslems in Jos as claimed by their Boko Haram comptroller general. Believe it or not Mr Bot is a victim of Boko Boys in d Security Circle pls.
well be it as it , he should be given fair hearing so that the world will know who is he sponsoring, his accomplices... We hope this will not be a high profile case that will also be swept under the carpet
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by CuteTj(m): 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2012
dnklojang: This whole thing is a set up. The hand writing is clear on the wall. Come 2 think of it Jack Bot a xtian connaiving wt his moslem orderly 2 trade in arms 2 who?! Is it 2 xtians or moslems in Jos as claimed by their Boko Haram comptroller general. Believe it or not Mr Bot is a victim of Boko Boys in d Security Circle pls.
what do you mean? Don't you have both muslim and christian friends? It is only ordinary and myopic people that prefer not to associate with people of a different religion or tribe just because they are not from the same part of the country and don't worship their God's in the same place. Politicians and businessmen look further than that. They only look for what can promote their business interests. By so doing, they put tribe and religion aside. Why do you think they keep getting richer? You better release yourself to see the opportunities that come your way in this form which you refuse to see and seize. I didn't say you should get involved in evil and shady deals like Bot has done.

1 Like

Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by doublej1(m): 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2012
sayusuf:
he is famous private guard dat live in the north. He engage in fighting robbers nd terrorist 4 long time dat federal govt acknowledge nd honour his work.he is wel respected in d north even among security operatives
sayusuf:
sayusuf:
he is known to go with mopols in his jeep
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by Megabyts(m): 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2012
CuteTj: when you hear bot, pam, gyang, jang, jung, dungs.... e.t.c they are from Plateau state, Jos . They have got very pretty girls (you didn't hear that from me o..)and the people are very accomodating.
and they can killi people and eat their raw meat especially hausa/fulani breed.

1 Like

Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by CuteTj(m): 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2012
Megabyts: and they can killi people and eat their raw meat especially hausa/fulani breed.
they don't. It's dog meat the berom people eat not human flesh. The hausa/fulani are not berom people.
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by goldng: 7:00am On Jun 08, 2012
Wonders will never end.
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by drogs(m): 7:11am On Jun 08, 2012
Parnassuss:

What's with the Naija bashing here? Didn't d American army find a great deal of its weapons stolen, some even made it into the hands of their enemies in Afghan war? Where weapons are concerned there is no country on earth that will safe guard all of her's.
. What a rubbish from Your mouth. Does that mean it should continue or are we in the standings wif those developed countries?
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 08, 2012
bizgynbala: bot is a birom name. It means FROG...
^^^
Mallam, who told you that?
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 08, 2012
I think this tale of the comptroller supplying armed robbers with arms is exaggerated. He probably was arming the Jos youths, who are fighting the battle of their lives against those who they say are encrouching on their territory.
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by Richtalk: 8:38am On Jun 08, 2012
Anyone found guilty should be punished!!

But am very uncomfortable with the way the Comptroller rushed to give detailed statement without allowing the SSS conduct full investigation. He is even mentioning of a Guy Ali kwara who is being said not to be a government security operative as his informer and intial investigator and then going to conclusion that the Jack Bot supplied arms during Jos crisis.
If he knew all this why wasn't Bot arrested since?
How can he issue detailed statemnet based on information by someone called Ali kwara gave. He shouldn't even have mentioned the name.

I think he should have allowed SSS to issue detailed statement on their investigation. Why even mention that Jack Bot is from plateau and say he supplied arms during the crisis. Is he the one that arrested him? This is already raising sentiments and this leaves a question. Is he sure it is only jack Bot and shehu that are involved in the customs? And why didn't he mention shehu's full name? Just asking

1 Like

Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by jaybee(f): 9:36am On Jun 08, 2012
maga1: more to it than meets the eyez..........I SEE "AKHWAT AKWOP" SUPPLIERS HERE..

you can not see boko haram suppliers
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by jaybee(f): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2012
maxwell837: Who j̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ ALi kwara exactly?

[size=16pt]WHO IS ALI KWARA ?[/size]
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by vitality22(m): 10:05am On Jun 08, 2012
bizgynbala: bot is a birom name. It means FROG...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Bros you harsh ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by spendogram: 11:15am On Jun 08, 2012
People in every society are shaped by the reward and punishment systems. People who do things right should get their just reward and those who do otherwise should get their just punishment. If punishments are too light compared with the wrong deed, innocent people are encouraged to become undecided, undecideds are encouraged to start doing wrong and wrong doers are encouraged to step up their games as if trying to outdo everyone else.

IMHO, if found guilty, he should serve a minimum of life sentence without parole. He has dashed many children's hopes.Turned many wives to widows and of course created lots of psychologically unbalanced people (you will understand this if you have ever been robbed at gun point.The experience lives with you for years if not decades).
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by murabs(m): 11:49am On Jun 08, 2012
bayooooooo: Jack Bot? That does not sound Nigerian.

Is like saying seun is not a nigerian name. BOT NA TYPICAL BIROM NAME
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by nagoma(m): 11:54am On Jun 08, 2012
vitality22:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Bros you harsh ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[quote author=jaybee]

Nothing harsh here. BOT is a very common Berom name and it means a FROG - ask any Berom speaker .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters / Bomb Rips Through Maiduguri Market Killing Many / New Minimum Wage: Employee Can’t Fix Figure For Employer - FG Tells Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.