Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,974 members, 7,873,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

My Words To Robert Spencer By Dr. Mohsen El-guindy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Words To Robert Spencer By Dr. Mohsen El-guindy (913 Views)

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Words To Robert Spencer By Dr. Mohsen El-guindy by tidytim: 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2012

I have been reading for a while your fictitious and impudent babbles about Muslims, and Islam. Your writings against Islam have in fact crossed all bounds. Your foolishness made you chose a dangerous task that made you a target for one billion and five hundred million Muslims around the world. They curse you day and night in their five daily prayers. They ask Allah to descent his wrath upon your head. Ignorant and slowpoke as you are, you may say, ‘I don’t care, Islam is not a religion, and Muhammad is not a Prophet, so Muslims’ curse will not touch me.’ But I assure you and whether you like it or not, Islam is the last divine revelation sent by Allah to all mankind. So Muslims’ curse will hit you no doubt. You will be afflicted with calamities in this present life, severe torture in the grave, and in the Hereafter you will be roasted in Hell for eternity.

What is exactly your color Robert Spencer? Are you a Jew hiding behind a Christian name? Or may be an infidel spreading disbelief, doubt, and mischief in the land?

The enemies of Islam spare nothing to ruin Muslims; they yearn for Muslims to suffer. Hatred has already shown itself from their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is yet greater. They bite at Muslims their fingers, enraged. If we were visited by good fortune, it vexes them; but if we were smitten by evil, they rejoice at it. But their guile will hurt us nothing; and I say to you and your like, ‘Die in your rage, you are in fact fighting your Creator, so you are doomed to Hell.’

The enemies of Islam don’t mind slander Prophet Muhammad, belie the Koran, and attack Allah, their Creator! They also went to the extent of burning the Koran!

Those who challenge Allah and His Prophet are cursed; they are beset by sin, and covered with ignominy as were the like before them; and there awaits them a condign punishment. On the Day of Judgment Allah shall resurrect them all together and inform them of what they did. Allah has kept account for it, while they have forgotten it.

As we read in the Koran:

Surely those who oppose Allah and His Messenger shall be frustrated as those before them were frustrated. Now We have sent down signs, clear signs; and for the unbelievers awaits a humbling chastisement, upon the Day when Allah shall raise them up all together, then He shall tell them what they did. Allah has numbered it, and they have forgotten it. Allah is witness over everything (Al-mujadilah 5, 6).

Robert Spencer, you have acted rebelliously. You think you have something to stand upon, but verily you are an impertinent liar. It is about time that you know the terrible consequences of your arrogance that made you mock Allah’s signs to the core. Those who deny Allah’s revelations and refuse to recognize His signs shall be put to torture. Allah will expose them to the protracted and dreadful conflagration. As often as their skins are consumed, Allah replaces them with new skins so that they taste the merciless but just punishment.

Read The Rest - HERE

(1) (Reply)

The Not So Secret Rapture / Does Magic Prove That Spirituality Exist And In Turn Proves The Supernatural? / Why Are You Not An Atheist? What Makes You Better Than An Unbeliever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.