Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,343 members, 7,913,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:51 PM

3 Million Naira Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Million Naira Investment (2199 Views)

What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? / What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira? / Zenon Oil 10 Million Naira Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Million Naira Investment by bestman201217: 12:08am On Jun 08, 2012
What business can one do in Nigeria with 3Million Naira and start making instant return of the money? atleast 30,000 Naira per day. I have thought of so many investment in my mind, but I came to conclusion to public transportation business, which I strongly believed it gives return instantly from day one of the investment. I have read from this site about the pros and cons of the business in Lagos state, many of the investors ended up bitterly because of some wicked drivers, but does that means, with a strong condition as the rightful owner of your investment, your drivers cannot deliver properly. However if my terms should base mandatorily either you lose your job that same day as one of my drivers or my complete agreed daily payment, what will happen with this condition? I wouldn't mind changing drivers every day, in as much as possible I get what I want from my investment. Please my fellow forumites every of your ideas are intriguing to me.
Re: 3 Million Naira Investment by Tisa: 2:38am On Jun 08, 2012
hi, nice that u want to start a biz but looking for one that will give u 30k per day seem too ambitious to me, it may just lead u to taking to high a risk however truly there are investments that can give u sizable n comfortable income e.g haulege. Search for treads on haulege on NL and you will read extensively on them. I did same some weeks ago. There are some companies there that may help u utilize ur trucks and they will pay u maybe monthly or so depending on ur negotiation.

I do wish u good luck on ur biz search.

God bless.
Re: 3 Million Naira Investment by Tisa: 2:46am On Jun 08, 2012
I ve a short write up on other businesses that are equally good that u can do. I can send it to u free and offer u free advice (I ve done same here a lot to help people, all of dem I don't know from adams, its just me). My desire is to see genuine legit guys make it in biz. Send me an email tru tisanigeria@yahoo.com
Re: 3 Million Naira Investment by mdbabah(m): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2012
,I am in ogun state running multiple transport business for the past three years need any advice call me but have in mind its luc,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: 3 Million Naira Investment by mdbabah(m): 8:49am On Jun 08, 2012
,I am in ogun state running multiple transport business for the past three years need any advice call me but have in mind its luc,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: 3 Million Naira Investment by obalola7: 10:23am On Jun 08, 2012
bestman201217: What business can one do in Nigeria with 3Million Naira and start making instant return of the money? atleast 30,000 Naira per day. I have thought of so many investment in my mind, but I came to conclusion to public transportation business, which I strongly believed it gives return instantly from day one of the investment. I have read from this site about the pros and cons of the business in Lagos state, many of the investors ended up bitterly because of some wicked drivers, but does that means, with a strong condition as the rightful owner of your investment, your drivers cannot deliver properly. However if my terms should base mandatorily either you lose your job that same day as one of my drivers or my complete agreed daily payment, what will happen with this condition? I wouldn't mind changing drivers every day, in as much as possible I get what I want from my investment. Please my fellow forumites every of your ideas are intriguing to me.

@bestman201217:

Its good to aspire high, think big and anticipate for best return in startup business. However, you should not think too high of income when you are starting a business especially on business you don't have prior knowledge about. Any business that you start that give you such a high return could also take your entire capital away(bankruptcy).

Some of the things to consider are:

1. It is advisable to at least have reasonable amount kept for the up and running of your business for at least 3-6months: what happen if you got a flat tire on
the first day in transport business?
2. What happen if your driver cross the line with traffic officers(transport van seized)
3. What happen if one of your vehicles develop mechanical fault etc

Base on the above reasons, look for a business that even when money is not coming in, you are not spending money.
Do not invest your entire capital on a business irrespective how good the business sound on return, especially if you are just starting
Start with extreme caution

5 Principles of a successful business

Make establishing your business your first priority
Make customer your second first priority
Make your staff your third first priority
Make maintenance, repair, re-branding, restructuring, retuning your business fourth first priority (that keeps you in business and a champion over competitors)
Make profit your important priority but not as important as those above if you are thinking to stay long in your business and to have everlasting profit grin.

Let us take Dana Airline as a case study base on what i said above(remember Dana Airline is into transportation)

1. Establishing a business a first priority: Dana Airline had successfully establish itself as a airline of choice.

2. Customers your second first priority: If customers where part of Dana Airline 4 must do principles of business success,
and was placed where it belongs, the airplane that crashed would have been taking off the air for proper servicing.

3. Your Staff your third first priority: If the life of Dana staff is important to the success of Dana business, there will
be no way that plane should still be flying in the air on its condition.

4. Make maintenance, repair, re-branding, restructuring, retuning your business: If Dana Airline consider this, its profit
sharing will not plummet now, its airline will not be grounded and of course it will still maintain its status as airline of choice. (This can kill your
business or turn it to a ghost company with no human flesh)

5. Profit is your important priority but not as important: If maximizing profit was not misplaced and stayed in the bottom
line of the other principles, Dana will not have gotten into accident, loosing its customers life(i doubts if passenger would ever fly Dana even if its not
grounded)At this point, the initial profit they misplaced and trying to maximized at the expense of others will not only make them end the Dana Airline
company, but currently they are loosing 50 million per day(the last stage of the dead-end of Dana Airline): http://pointblanknews.com/new/exclusive/4549-we-will-lose-n50-million-daily-to-suspension-
dana-air.html

Think of a slow and steady business you want to grow and make to grow to be come champion in it, not just for the profit, but for being successful at managing it and being the CEO of the company.
Re: 3 Million Naira Investment by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 08, 2012
bestman201217: What business can one do in Nigeria with 3Million Naira and start making instant return of the money? atleast 30,000 Naira per day. I have thought of so many investment in my mind, but I came to conclusion to public transportation business, which I strongly believed it gives return instantly from day one of the investment. I have read from this site about the pros and cons of the business in Lagos state, many of the investors ended up bitterly because of some wicked drivers, but does that means, with a strong condition as the rightful owner of your investment, your drivers cannot deliver properly. However if my terms should base mandatorily either you lose your job that same day as one of my drivers or my complete agreed daily payment, what will happen with this condition? I wouldn't mind changing drivers every day, in as much as possible I get what I want from my investment. Please my fellow forumites every of your ideas are intriguing to me.

Bros!

I think you should invest into Oil and Gas, by supplying Oil/Gas to Banks, Hotels, Industries, Govt Agencies etc... I can also teach you a business that can turn your 3 Million into 50 Million or more within a year (but profit will be shared as follow: You = 60% and Me = 40%), if you are interested, holla me at cchijioke@gmail.com or 08035335447.

Regards.
Re: 3 Million Naira Investment by bestman201217: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2012
I appreciate all of you that have taken your lovely time to contribute wisely on this post, many heads are better than one, am putting into consideration every advice am getting and with great hope to come up with concrete solutions.LINS01 I love your idea, but can you come up with full details on this forum concerning the legal aspects of Oil and Gas supplying to the above mentioned. What are the risks? moreso, where do you buy the Oil and Gas from? at what cost and selling value? what does it take to make the contacts and start supplying immediately to the above mentioned. Who will be the principal dealer if I may engage my services with you. Please my lovely forumites more educational ideas will be highly appreciated.
Re: 3 Million Naira Investment by bestman201217: 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2012
?
Re: 3 Million Naira Investment by Pukkah: 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2012
Lins01:

Bros!

I think you should invest into Oil and Gas, by supplying Oil/Gas to Banks, Hotels, Industries, Govt Agencies etc... I can also teach you a business that can turn your 3 Million into 50 Million or more within a year (but profit will be shared as follow: You = 60% and Me = 40%), if you are interested, holla me at cchijioke@gmail.com or 08035335447.

Regards.

N3million to N50million or more in 12 months? You guys need to be very cautious and careful.
Re: 3 Million Naira Investment by davidugotex(m): 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2012
In as much as I don't know much about transportation biz, but it's always good to analyze the risk factors in any biz you wish to venture in before you draw your conclusions, some of the risks I think can mar your daily ambition of N30k (if at all it is realizable) include.

1. BREAK DOWN OF THE VEHICLE: If the vehicle breaks down two things are involved: (a)No money is made throughout the period that it is in a mechanic workshop; (b)The previous income it had generated would be spent in fixing the vehicle.

2. Some drivers are dubious, just like you said that you're ready to sack any of them that messes up, and you don't mind changing drivers everyday.I want to tell the truth here,getting a good and God-fearing driver is not that easy. Sometimes it takes a lot of time and patience to get one (that is after you must have had some rough times with dubious drivers)

3.BAD ROAD is also another factor to consider when you make your projections, Nigerian roads can best be described as death traps. Whether in Lagos or Anambra (although some states are better), therefore this is a strong reason to consider when looking into transport biz.

4. THE UNPREDICTABILITY OF COST OF PETROL[b][/b] I don't need to talk much on this, we're all aware of the removal of subsidy on petrol and the ensuing strike action and protest. The point here is that after the subsidy removal, transporters doubled their fares which lead to an 8-day long protest until both the govt and transporters adjusted their prices. And during that period, buses were not allowed to ply the roads, and it was a total loss for the transporters.

5. Other factors to consider are payment of Tax and for emblems, NURTW and their wahala, touts, etc.

I'm not trying to be a prophet of doom, but it's good to make your projections upon strong feasibility study. If you know well enough about the biz, you can go into it, bearing in mind that it may not always work out as you've planned.

In my opinion I'll advice you to diversify your investment, the era of putting all eggs in one basket is over. There are many robust businesses both online and offline that you can invest your money and make good profits. I invest my money in genuine online programs and I earn good income. A particular investment program pays me over 50% of my invested capital every 3 months, and if I compound(re-invest) my earnings I earn even more. I've used the program to grow my investment of $600 to $2,076.95 after 81 days. I'm not trying to get you excited with cheap lies, you can check it out yourself. It is the fastest growing program on the internet and one of the most trusted too. It only stated 2 years ago but it is presently ranks 335 globally in Alexa ranking, and enjoy 5 Star rating in Alexa.The owner of the program has been earning full-time income from the internet for over 15 years now and has built a good reputation for himself and his programs.
I have detailed everything about the program which anyone can download and read free. You can get a copy here:
http://www.9jafiles.com/file.php?id=748

(1) (Reply)

Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Transport Dangote Cement / Beware Of Konga Scam !!! / I Want A Small Hotel For Lease In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.