Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,626 members, 7,914,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:22 AM

Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC - Computers (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (129135 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / Help! My Wireless Network And Webcam No Longer Works. / Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by ZN2: 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2013
Anyone else having problems connecting? (using the MTN modem/sim i.e)

MTN. . . angry angry angry
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by ebankole: 11:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
~ZN~:

abeg send to sholiray@gmail.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 24, 2013
[quote author=ebankole]

abeg send to sholiray@gmail.com[,yes oooo,what shoy/quote]what should i do,my does nt connect..:
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by showietee: 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
~ZN~:

Pls send info to-showietee@gmail.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by luvablesam(m): 8:47am On Apr 26, 2013
Pls guys can i stil browse wit mtn BIS on my PC?Or is there any other network dat works presently?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by ZN2: 9:54am On Apr 26, 2013
luvable sam: Pls guys can i stil browse wit mtn BIS on my PC?Or is there any other network dat works presently?

Yes. The MTN Blackberry plans still work on all devices so long as you use the blackberry.net APN.

The blackberry limit - from my experience, is around the 2.something GB range for the Blackberry Complete plan and 3.something tops on the regular BIS plan.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by luvablesam(m): 11:47am On Apr 26, 2013
~ZN~:

Yes. The MTN Blackberry plans still work on all devices so long as you use the blackberry.net APN.

The blackberry limit - from my experience, is around the 2.something GB range for the Blackberry Complete plan and 3.something tops on the regular BIS plan.
Pls can i get d whole settings ?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2013
Something i noticed now is that, i removed my mtn sim out of my blackberry and into my WiFi Modem, i browsed on my pc and on my iPhone and even used the wireless on my bb at the same time for almost 4 hours which i exhausted more than 200MB and i returned the sim into my blakberry again and i continued the pings....n Can someone tell me what happened? is it that there is no cap on this mtn bis stuff? i subscribed for the MTN 1,500 now 1,000 naira plan! I mean the BBC thingy
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Bodafix(m): 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2013
Don't be deceived the cap still exists
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by maxibrainz: 4:17am On Apr 29, 2013
This night as i make this post i just activated my friends MTN sim card to browse and download unlimitedly with the magic sim settings i got and it working perfectly, if you want the MTN magic sim settings that would enable you to browse and download unlimitedly with your MTN sim card like am doing both on your phone and PC send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Valdblngx: 7:28am On Apr 29, 2013
maxibrainz: This night as i make this post i just activated my friends MTN sim card to browse and download unlimitedly with the magic sim settings i got and it working perfectly, if you want the MTN magic sim settings that would enable you to browse and download unlimitedly with your MTN sim card like am doing both on your phone and PC send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com

fr33 of charge?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by MrSinister(m): 9:32am On Apr 29, 2013
Valdblngx:

fr33 of charge?

Nothing is free my dear!
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by valboy20(m): 10:42am On Apr 29, 2013
Mr.Sinister:

Nothing is free my dear!

hmm...naija
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by mumuxmumu: 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
pls my sim browse free for some minutes and d next minutes ,it is off, any help
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by sunnyek: 12:18am On Apr 30, 2013
MTN sim card unlimited download free browsing

MTN sim card tweak gives you unlimited download and internet browsing without the use of any software, application, vpn proxy or port addresses. You don’t have to be a guru to use the latest MTN sim card free browsing because it’s a PLUG AND PLAY process. The re-programmed mtn sim card works on all devices ranging from wireless routers, iphones, Android, Windows Pc or Macbook.

FEATURES OF THE LATEST MTN FREE BROWSING SIM CARD

No expiry date, no Subscription, No Data Limit, No proxy address.

The MTN Unlimited download and Internet browsing Sim Card free browsing works with all devices, iphone, android, ipad, routers, java phone, Symbian phones, windows and Macbook.

Mtn Unlimited Download sim card requires no tunneling software of any type.

ANDROID DEVICE USER’S NO LONGER NEED TO ROOT THERE DEVICES
Latest MTN Sim Card for Unlimited download gives Speeds of up to 4mb/s on MTN HSDPA or WCDMA.

Requires No Extra configuration, it works using MTN Nigeria default internet configuration.

Wireless/Sim Router Users can also use the MTN free internet browsing sim card to power there MIFI for use at home, business and cyber cafe’s using modem router.

Support Live Streaming on MTN using any platform, Live stream soccer match on MTN NBA Games On MTN.

IF U NEED THE SIM, I CAN SEND TO ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA
08060984328 PLENTYGRAZE@GMAIL.COM

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by maxibrainz: 11:12am On Apr 30, 2013
If you live in Benue State you can meet me personaly today to configure the MTN magic sim settings on your MTN sim card free of charge, this opportunity would only last today. With the MTN magic sim settings you can browse and download unlimitedly, stream videos, watch live matches without bothering about bundle limit just like am doing, it works on both phone and PC if you interested send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by phemmy88(m): 6:50am On May 01, 2013
Mr.Sinister:

Nothing is free my dear!

then go fvck ursef
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by MrSinister(m): 7:08am On May 01, 2013
phemmy88:

then go fvck ursef

Are you all right? Please don't miss your prescription this morning, so that you won't be a danger to yourself and people around you
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by luvablesam(m): 7:35am On May 01, 2013
~ZN~:

pls snd me the settings to browse wit MTN BIS on my PC
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by ZN2: 8:50am On May 01, 2013
luvable sam: pls snd me the settings to browse wit MTN BIS on my PC

It's the default MTN configuration. Just change the APN to blackberry.net
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by valboy20(m): 12:45pm On May 01, 2013
Mr.Sinister:

Are you all right? Please don't miss your prescription this morning, so that you won't be a danger to yourself and people around you

u a dork...u got sumfn 4 fr33 buh u askin 4 money to gv it awt...dimwit

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by MrSinister(m): 1:15pm On May 01, 2013
valboy20:

u a dork...u got sumfn 4 fr33 buh u askin 4 money to gv it awt...dimwit

How? What are you guys talking about? I plainly told you the truth. I don't sell anything on nairaland, FYI
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by valboy20(m): 5:40pm On May 01, 2013
Mr.Sinister:

How? What are you guys talking about? I plainly told you the truth. I don't sell anything on nairaland, FYI

y not help us awt..i'm pretty sure u 1 of those pple enjoyn it
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by MrSinister(m): 6:06pm On May 01, 2013
valboy20:

y not help us awt..i'm pretty sure u 1 of those pple enjoyn it

Honestly am not.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by tucute: 11:02pm On May 04, 2013
please whats the apn for the mtn magic sim configuration...
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 5:19am On May 05, 2013
Web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Bodafix(m): 3:41pm On May 05, 2013
Horladortune: Web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Hi. I keep getting an invalid response anytime I try to reset. What should I do?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 05, 2013
Bodafix:
Hi. I keep getting an invalid response anytime I try to reset. What should I do?
what type of subscription and modem do you use? Dial up number should be *99#
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by maxibrainz: 1:31pm On May 06, 2013
If you are not making free
calls to all networks then
you are hmm am giving it
out free of charge if you
are yet to get the steps on
how to make free calls just send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com, also take note
the MTN magic sim settings
that would enable you to
browse and download
unlimitedly on both your
phone and PC is still
available but you got to pay
a token to get it also send your request to my email
if you interested
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 6:59am On May 07, 2013
Ijust configured another MTN magic sim.... posting with it currently
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by preciousempena(m): 1:08pm On May 07, 2013
My data just got exhausted. 2h to 131 for 250 naira to reactivate is has also been blocked. I did it and my money was deducted but still not working......... Dont waste ur money.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 07, 2013
preciousempena: My data just got exhausted. 2h to 131 for 250 naira to reactivate is has also been blocked. I did it and my money was deducted but still not working......... Dont waste ur money.
when did you tried this? I just got this activated this morning! I called customer care to activate it for me

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply)

How To Flash A Nokia Fone Without A Computer / Huawei Modem Code Writer - Download Here! / USA Used Laptops. Sharp Sales. Delivery Nationwide. Constantly updated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.