Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,292 members, 7,900,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:11 PM

Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? (19807 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes / The opposite sex Wearing Glasses, How Do They Appeal 2 You? / Help Me! Yes I'm Talkin 2 You,no Nt U Jawe,i'm Talking 2 Dat Being With Brainz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 2:52am On Jun 10, 2012
shymmex: Everyone wants a celebrity, but can you even smell them smh?!?!.. undecided

These chics are having nightmares and getting moist over people they will never meet... Dry up your panties, the dream is the over. undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Fulaman198(m): 2:53am On Jun 10, 2012
REALITY101:

Allow them make wishes dawg, oh how they wish grin

It's ok to wish, but my question is why are they posting oyibos over us lol

How would they like it if we posted white women over them? It would hurt their feelings.
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by chic2pimp(m): 2:55am On Jun 10, 2012
Fulaman198: Notice how the Nigerian women choose white guys more than black guys ~.~

E dey pain be dat?......
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 2:58am On Jun 10, 2012
Fulaman198:

It's ok to wish, but my question is why are they posting oyibos over us lol

How would they like it if we posted white women over them? It would hurt their feelings.

Since they can't get a visa to come feel the real white or foreign cocky let em masturbaattee via em TV's. . . over us? Hmm bro I ain't black grin
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Fulaman198(m): 3:14am On Jun 10, 2012
REALITY101:

Since they can't get a visa to come feel the real white or foreign cocky let em masturbaattee via em TV's. . . over us? Hmm bro I ain't black grin

Oh, sorry if you are Oyibo (White), have all the Nigerian women you want grin
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Fulaman198(m): 3:14am On Jun 10, 2012
chic2pimp:

E dey pain be dat?......

lol
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 10, 2012
Look at how some guys are complaining about oyibo men being posted. E dey pain una? After all the "South African Babes are better than Naija Babes", "Camerounian Babes are better than Naija Babes", "Oyibo Babes are better than Naija Babes", "Naija women cheat the most", "Naija women have yam legs and keg belly" threads and posts, you thought we'd post pictures of una?

Wake up and smell the suya.
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by cindyrella(f): 9:21am On Jun 10, 2012
shymmex: Everyone wants a celebrity, but can you even smell them smh?!?!.. undecided

These chics are having nightmares and getting moist over people they will never meet... DRY UP YOUR PANTIES, THE DREAM IS OVER. undecided

DIES grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by ijebabe: 11:33am On Jun 10, 2012
Fulaman198: Notice how the Nigerian women choose white guys more than black guys ~.~
I would have chosen you Fulaman! Was just typing f-u when my fingers just started doing something else o!
Oya send me your picture grin
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by ijebabe: 11:34am On Jun 10, 2012
ogugua88: Look at how some guys are complaining about oyibo men being posted. E dey pain una? After all the "South African Babes are better than Naija Babes", "Camerounian Babes are better than Naija Babes", "Oyibo Babes are better than Naija Babes", "Naija women cheat the most", "Naija women have yam legs and keg belly" threads and posts, you thought we'd post pictures of una?

Wake up and smell the suya.
Don't mind them jare cheesy
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Sagamite(m): 11:49am On Jun 10, 2012

And so?
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by MrsChima(f): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2012
Fulaman198:

SMH

Don't be jealous of my Oyinbo sugas. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by owanku: 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2012
Last time I checked this thread was for ladies, so all these 'men' that are debating their hottest man in the world have got me worried. #outoftheclosetanyone?#
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by kcool2(m): 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2012
cowgurl: Oh please Kcool, speak for yourself! It's no fault of mine that you and that dumbarse before Youngsoye are both stuck up in ur villages.
WTF?re u Jonathans sister?cause u show d same level of stupidity as dat dude.......MASTURBATIN BI...ATCH
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by chic2pimp(m): 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
owanku: Last time I checked this thread was for ladies, so all these 'men' that are debating their hottest man in the world have got me worried. #outoftheclosetanyone?#

Anything wrong with that?......After all Ladies do the same on the hottest Women threads and I don't see Men complaining

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Fulaman198(m): 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2012
ijebabe:
I would have chosen you Fulaman! Was just typing f-u when my fingers just started doing something else o!
Oya send me your picture grin

ROFLLL you are too funny Ijebabe
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by havilla(f): 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2012
Bill Gates
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by ijebabe: 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2012
Fulaman198:

ROFLLL you are too funny Ijebabe
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Fulaman198(m): 11:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
ijebabe:
cheesy cheesy

I promise to send you a pic, if you send me a pic of your feet and toes Ije grin
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by ijebabe: 11:53pm On Jun 10, 2012
Fulaman198:

I promise to send you a pic, if you send me a pic of your feet and toes Ije grin
Done cheesy
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Fulaman198(m): 11:58pm On Jun 10, 2012
ijebabe:
Done cheesy

shocked
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by ijebabe: 12:06am On Jun 11, 2012
Fulaman198:

shocked
U ready? cheesy
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by cindyrella(f): 12:15am On Jun 11, 2012
havilla: Bill Gates

Hey babe the topic reads hottest man,Not hottest pockets. cool
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Fulaman198(m): 12:29am On Jun 11, 2012
ijebabe:
U ready? cheesy

Umm sure
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by MrsChima(f): 12:30am On Jun 11, 2012
Fulaman.....

Are you still hating on my Oyinbo sugas? grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Fulaman198(m): 12:31am On Jun 11, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Fulaman.....

Are you still hating on my Oyinbo sugas? grin grin tongue tongue

Now that I have Ije, the Oyinbo bros are all yours
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by ijebabe: 12:35am On Jun 11, 2012
Fulaman198:

Umm sure
Stop stalling. I'm ready!
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by MrsChima(f): 12:43am On Jun 11, 2012
Fulaman198:

Now that I have Ije, the Oyinbo bros are all yours

They were mine before Ije came in the picture. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Fulaman198(m): 1:18am On Jun 11, 2012
ijebabe:
Stop stalling. I'm ready!

Yes dear omw
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Fulaman198(m): 5:07am On Jun 11, 2012
This Fulani/Wolof rap song has Mrs. Chima written all over it, leaving her husband for a Oyinbo guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRoQZHmNshw
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Goldieluks: 10:02am On Jun 11, 2012
ijebabe: Jason Momoa kiss kiss
from Conan and Game of thrones

mmmmmmmmmmmmm......yummiliscious!

Odd choices i must say...

These chics are having nightmares and getting moist over people they will never meet... Dry up your panties, the dream is over. undecided

what?? were you expecting to see your pics up there? I thought
Nija girls are ugly,smelly,awful and disgusting, according to you dumb heads NL guys.
Quit the jealousy already.
shocked
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by ijebabe: 11:26am On Jun 11, 2012
Fulaman198:

Yes dear omw
wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

People Say I Look Like Nicki Minaj / Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident / How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.