Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,002 members, 7,939,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:42 PM

Choosing The Right Bridal Petticoat - How? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Choosing The Right Bridal Petticoat - How? (1020 Views)

Four Tips For Choosing The Right Bridal Accessories / Choosing The Right Foundation.( Makeup) / Choosing The Right Foundation.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choosing The Right Bridal Petticoat - How? by Enedina: 7:08am On Jun 08, 2012
A petticoat can make a dress more full and it can help the dress have a good shap. As we all know each girl want to have a wonderful wedding day. Wedding day is a most important day in each girl's life. In the big day, the girl marries the man she loves deeply. Every girl wants the big day to be a marvelous romantic memory.A beautiful wedding dress will bring magic happiness to the bride, bridegroom and all the guests.
Can you tell me some tips to choose my the petticoat for my wedding dress?
http://www.topbridaldress.com/home.php?cat=193
Re: Choosing The Right Bridal Petticoat - How? by cathyty: 8:55am On Jun 08, 2012
It depends on how wide your wedding gown is. If you are in a bridal shop the sales person will usually pick the right one you need. You can try it on and then decide if you want something smaller or bigger or none at all.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Rita Dominic Rocks In New Outfit / Christmas Tree Decorations Abuja For Homes And Offices / Michael Kors Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.