Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,198 members, 7,873,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 - Business (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (73174 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jammer777: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2012
Is anyone confident on the signals generated by the JPY pairs?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by prince123(m): 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2012
Pls housemates,,,,we talk more of forex and none of indices,,have we left the indices industry,cos since this week 3sessions in a day and no comment,,analysis or report on indices....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jsheng(m): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2012
prince123: Pls housemates,,,,we talk more of forex and none of indices,,have we left the indices industry,cos since this week 3sessions in a day and no comment,,analysis or report on indices....
you can start it bro
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2012
mkmyers45: Joined..Ayox2003 pls send me your email
Okay. Sir.

Rhapsody!:

Ayo, could you pls confirm if your friend was using his PC or not based on the observation above.
Dont be scared, okay? I didnt ask but it think its his PC. Just dont leave your PC without signing out.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by eddyhaze(m): 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2012
After consecutive losses I don't venture into indices again o! But if someone could provide sound analysis I'm in!

prince123: Pls housemates,,,,we talk more of forex and none of indices,,have we left the indices industry,cos since this week 3sessions in a day and no comment,,analysis or report on indices....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jammer777: 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2012
jammer777: Is anyone confident on the signals generated by the JPY pairs?

Nobody is reacting to the above post, low confidence? I took the risk and entered EUR/JPY, AUD/JPY, GBP/JPY...

USD/JPY is a tricky pair, not in it.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by EnterPRO: 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2012
RED ALERT ON GU: na makinde post am to the group oh!

whats down with Eur/Jpy and Eur/Aud ?

eddyhaze: After consecutive losses I don't venture into indices again o! But if someone could provide sound analysis I'm in!

where pappy na?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by EnterPRO: 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
jammer777:

Nobody is reacting to the above post, low confidence? I took the risk and entered EUR/JPY, AUD/JPY, GBP/JPY...

USD/JPY is a tricky pair, not in it.

riding down EJ
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by EnterPRO: 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2012

i only trade Indices in their first 40mins. After that, na OYO.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2012

Let me give a brief scenario about the indices:

Lets assume we are in the dry season and Cocoa is very scarce because there has not been rain for many months. You know Nestle is the maker of Milo while Cadbury is the maker of Bournvita which are both by-products of Cocoa. Due to the scarcity of Cocoa, prices of Milo and Bournvita went high and the stocks also soared high. Because more people wanted to drink beverages while the quantity of Milo/Bournvita is limited. You can imagine how many tins of Milo and Bournvita would be consumed everyday even at an expensive price.

One afternoon at the Nigerian Stock Exchange building at Lagos, rain began to fall. It started like little showers, then it started pelting the ceilings of the NSE building and before you could say Jack Robinson, it started raining like waterfalls. Heavy downpour. What did the stockbrokers do? They started selling there shares in Cardbury and Nestle because they knew prices of those goods would fall and Milo and Bournvita would go back to their normal prices.

Meanwhile, Cocoa is not planted in Lagos. Infact its was very sunny in Osun, Kogi, Ondo, Kwara, Ekiti and so on where Cocoa is actually planted. In short, Cocoa is still very scarce. By 10pm, when Channels TV was sharing their business news, the top losers were Nestle and Cadbury. The Companies Board members became SAD.

THE END.

So how does this relates to the Indices?
And what can you make out of this story?

Can someone try to answer this question?

Sukiyo/Sagapo.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by stagger: 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2012
ayox2003:

Let me give a brief scenario about the indices:

Lets assume we are in the dry season and Cocoa is very scarce because there has not been rain for many months. You know Nestle is the maker of Milo while Cadbury is the maker of Bournvita which are both by-products of Cocoa. Due to the scarcity of Cocoa, prices of Milo and Bournvita went high and the stocks also soared high. Because more people wanted to drink beverages while the quantity of Milo/Bournvita is limited. You can imagine how many tins of Milo and Bournvita would be consumed everyday even at an expensive price.

One afternoon at the Nigerian Stock Exchange building at Lagos, rain began to fall. It started like little showers, then it started pelting the ceilings of the NSE building and before you could say Jack Robinson, it started raining like waterfalls. Heavy downpour. What did the stockbrokers do? They started selling there shares in Cardbury and Nestle because they knew prices of those goods would fall and Milo and Bournvita would go back to their normal prices.

Meanwhile, Cocoa is not planted in Lagos. Infact its was very sunny in Osun, Kogi, Ondo, Kwara, Ekiti and so on where Cocoa is actually planted. By 10pm, when Channels TV was sharing their business news, the top losers were Nestle and Cadbury.

So how does this relates to the Indices?
And what can you make out of this story?

Can someone try to answer this question?

Sukiyo/Sagapo.

The best way to trade indices is to trade the market open using the prevailing sentiment. By the time the session progresses, market players will have time to start digesting information from other competing interests and by the last hour of trading, bargain hunters will fill the whole place.

The market close may then be a very different picture from the market open.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by elewedu(m): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2012
@easycopyhr, pls add me in the group. My email is, rosaferno@yahoo.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by EnterPRO: 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2012
elewedu: @easycopyhr, pls add me in the group. My email is, rosa***@yahoo.com

Invite sent. 41 joined, 5 pending.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2012
Please, only Easycopyrh is permitted to drop alerts with the google mailing system. I think it is better that way, if only easycopy won't be the one dropping the alerts then I guess I'll have to pull out my mail has been bombarded with so many mails today.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by puskin: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2012
blink182: Please, only Easycopyrh is permitted to drop alerts with the google mailing system. I think it is better that way, if only easycopy won't be the one dropping the alerts then I guess I'll have to pull out my mail has been bombarded with so many mails today.

was thinking along that line too.............Im tired of deleting.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2012
stagger:

The best way to trade indices is to trade the market open using the prevailing sentiment. By the time the session progresses, market players will have time to start digesting information from other competing interests and by the last hour of trading, bargain hunters will fill the whole place.

The market close may then be a very different picture from the market open.

Excellent!

Sukiyo/Sagapo

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by puskin: 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2012
EnterPRO:

i only trade Indices in their first 40mins. After that, na OYO.

I agree wit U.......so wch direction do u trade......abi u dey follow am wit fundamental analysis.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jammer777: 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2012
blink182: Please, only Easycopyrh is permitted to drop alerts with the google mailing system. I think it is better that way, if only easycopy won't be the one dropping the alerts then I guess I'll have to pull out my mail has been bombarded with so many mails today.

seconded
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by EnterPRO: 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2012
puskin:

I agree wit U.......so wch direction do u trade......abi u dey follow am wit fundamental analysis.

b4 nko? I pick my futures and breaking news fron cnbc
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by puskin: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2012
EnterPRO:

b4 nko? I pick my futures and breaking news fron cnbc

..........around wat time do U pick d news from cnbc?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by EnterPRO: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2012
puskin:

..........around wat time do U pick d news from cnbc?

30mins b4 market opens
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by eddyhaze(m): 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2012
By the way what specific pairs do u uSe it on? If I rememba correctly u use it with candle time abi?

uyi_osas:

I still use it buy on specifi currencr ppairs ......and d reasoon y alerts doon flow out is cos it is an instant fing..once its out....u must enter d trade within 5 mins....

Unfortunately,,no 1 in d house has tried it out...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by uyiosas(m): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2012
eddyhaze: By the way what specific pairs do u uSe it on? If I rememba correctly u use it with candle time abi?

Gbp/usd....gold.....eur/usd and gbp/jpy
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2012
EnterPRO:
RED ALERT ON GU: na makinde post am to the group oh!

whats down with Eur/Jpy and Eur/Aud ?

where pappy na?

1. Who is makinde?

2. When we give alerts, should just be red alert on GU. Please let's endeavour to quote the price of the label too.

Thanks.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by puskin: 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2012
I don c so many red labels today...thiis afternoon....but from wat i saw today......i dey fear to post am. Almost all of them dey defy their barriers.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2012
FROM GROUP BY yisa bakare

Aususd FALL in 4hrs price nw @ 1.0192
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by offorbuike: 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2012
Subscribing 2 d google mailing system, eminentbyke@gmail.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by easycopyrh(m): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2012
If u dnt get it at dat price deduct 30mnts frm d time and use 3hrs 30mnts coz d network ws fumblin wen tryin to send d first mail.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2012
offorbuike: Subscribing 2 d google mailing system, eminentbyke@gmail.com

I have sent you an invite
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2012
easycopyrh: If u dnt get it at dat price deduct 30mnts frm d time and use 3hrs 30mnts coz d network ws fumblin wen tryin to send d first mail.

Oh, Easy, na you be Yisa Bakare? Didn't know until I checked your profile on the group sef. Sorry o, are you Nupe?

@all. Please lets try to edit our nicknames in the group to carry our NL IDs, thanks.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by uyiosas(m): 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2012
easycopyrh: If u dnt get it at dat price deduct 30mnts frm d time and use 3hrs 30mnts coz d network ws fumblin wen tryin to send d first mail.

Easy i like ur name o...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by easycopyrh(m): 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2012
@toluxa hw do we edit our names in d group? Neva knew it's goin to com up in my ful name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (102)

Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? / How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days / Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.