Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,087 members, 7,967,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:34 AM

Abia State University Students In The House - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abia State University Students In The House (801 Views)

List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State / Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency / Vacancy For 6 Months Industrial Training Students In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State University Students In The House by jaysworld(f): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2007
Greatest Ikengas and Ikengresses! Any 2006 graduate set in the house?
My name is joy Akwara,studied English.wanna wish u all a very happy christmas,and a prosperous new year.pls leave your messages here.cheers.
Re: Abia State University Students In The House by Aquatay: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2007
i wish you the same my lady.may the sun shine warmly on everything you this yultide and always.steve class 2004.
Re: Abia State University Students In The House by Scopium: 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2007
[size=13pt]Yeah we in here! They call me SLIM SHADY Economics 2004. I wish you the same.[/size]
Re: Abia State University Students In The House by ElvisD: 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2007
@ JOY ARE U MARRIED??
Am a graduate of marketing ABSU,, 2004
I will like to link up with u,
mail me
Re: Abia State University Students In The House by chimezo(m): 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2007
Good to see this, Environmentals 2004
Re: Abia State University Students In The House by ginnie(f): 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2007
Hellooooooooooooooooooo, this is aijay, ECONOMICS (OZOR'S CLASS) 2004.
Re: Abia State University Students In The House by chimezo(m): 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2007
How far where u dey Aijah
Re: Abia State University Students In The House by ojerry: 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2007
Nwaokeocha boy form Acct. class 2006 dey hail you from Lag, saying may u walker and never stumble this x-mass season.

Enjoy
Re: Abia State University Students In The House by jammey(m): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2007
hey gud 2 c dis, na stanboy dey hail .french 2004. may ur days b long babe gal . heyja 2 evry one
Re: Abia State University Students In The House by ginnie(f): 6:43am On Nov 25, 2007
@ Chimezo

I dey Lagos O!
Re: Abia State University Students In The House by pammymela(f): 11:08am On Nov 25, 2007
hey; am pamela i read french 2005 i wish all ikengas and ikengresses happy christmas monsieur stanley ca va? ca fait tres longtemps vous ete ou?moi je suis a lagos, je vous souhaite bonchance de votre recherch au revoir.
Re: Abia State University Students In The House by indahouse: 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2007
Hey All,

Nice to know my folks too are in da house!

i am of the '99 set.

hmmm, Absu was fun while it lasted
Re: Abia State University Students In The House by nuzzy(m): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2007
Am So glad to see this. We are here. God has been so mercyful to us out here. The stress of Absu has really prepared us to remain outstanding among our mates out here. I'm wishing all of you out there a blissful xmas celebration in advance. Am Emma, Economics (2003) (DR. OZOR'S CLASS.)
Re: Abia State University Students In The House by jaysworld(f): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2007
Thanks to God o,never knew we ikengas and ikengresses are on nairaland codedly.but hey!its good we are recognised here.
Re: Abia State University Students In The House by swytlush: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2007
hi am lush, estate management 2005
Re: Abia State University Students In The House by obicol(m): 10:56am On Nov 26, 2007
i'm Obyno ( Onyearmy) saying Goooooooooo in this Xmas season for the Ikengas & ikengresses.
ACC 2002 season Iheduru & Ihedinaihu Class.As we end this year,our names have Changed! which thy name of the lord shall name. We shall be a crown of Glory.We shall no more be termed forsaken will shall be called Hephibah.(isaiah 62:2-3).
Sorry you need to be in spirit to understand me

Hephibah :maening anything beautiful,favour, blessed.Gods annionted & the head not the tail.
Re: Abia State University Students In The House by krismarsha: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2007
Glad to know my fellow Ikengas and Ikengresses are also in the house. Wishing you all the best of luck. Am Chris. Mathematics 2005.
Re: Abia State University Students In The House by ochikes(m): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2007
THANKS FOR CONNECTING ABSUITES TOGETHER,KEEP IT REAL, Dabaselink Banking & Finance 2004
Re: Abia State University Students In The House by chuxzy101: 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2007
i am really glad to see this.i am chux economics 2005 i.e ozohs last class cos he left with us.eminem i dey feel u but i dont know if u will remember me,the set after ur set.take care every of u, :[/b]-*

(1) (Reply)

Skye Bank Test Result / Uac Mgt Trainee Application Ohh / Freah Graduates Interested In Building A Career In Consulting: Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.