Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,069 members, 7,939,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

Help! He Resign Cos He Doesn’t Want Be Involved In a Fraud… But Now… - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! He Resign Cos He Doesn’t Want Be Involved In a Fraud… But Now… (784 Views)

Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? / Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident / Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! He Resign Cos He Doesn’t Want Be Involved In a Fraud… But Now… by dokunbam(m): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2012
Am writing this to all goodhearted nairalanders to pls be of help. My very good resigned from a secured paid job of about 150k per month. Just because he didn’t want to be involved in a fraud. Now he is in need of a job. He said it’s better to protect your good name and that of your family than to be involved in embezzled wealth. I don’t want to bore you with long story. Since his resignation he has tried getting a job but all effort to no result you know what getting a good job is in Nigeria. This is a country where honesty is like a disease and that man suffers for his honesty. He has family to feed. Also he tried doing some business but no head way. he is not really a business man. But recently he has been very depressed and am really worried about him. It seems things look really shattered for him and I have really tried for him. But its better he get a job. So am appealing on his behalf that whoever can offer a job should stretch a helping hand to him. This adage says that if you give someone a fish he will only make a meal and if you teach him how to fish he will feed himself all his life. He is a graduate and has up to 5 years work experience. Anyone out there should help a brother out. Thanks

kindly email me for more info about him thanks
getguideinfo@gmail.com
Re: Help! He Resign Cos He Doesn’t Want Be Involved In a Fraud… But Now… by Odunnu: 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2012
I'm not yet an employer of labour in that level, but then, you never can say who is. What kinda job does he seek? What is his qualification?
Re: Help! He Resign Cos He Doesn’t Want Be Involved In a Fraud… But Now… by dokunbam(m): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2012
Odunnu: I'm not yet an employer of labour in that level, but then, you never can say who is. What kinda job does he seek? What is his qualification?

Any good job will do, he is a bsc holder in economic and he is very creative. If u can give me your email I will forward is cv to you. thanks
Re: Help! He Resign Cos He Doesn’t Want Be Involved In a Fraud… But Now… by dokunbam(m): 8:06am On Jun 09, 2012
Where are the kind hearted nairalanders? Help your brother out

(1) (Reply)

. / For Fear Of Facing ICC GEJ Has Ordered The Arrest Of More Than 15 JTF Solders. / This Is One Crazy Video. Singing About Wanking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.