Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,325 members, 7,940,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

Business Opportunity(do You Have The Courage To Succeed) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Opportunity(do You Have The Courage To Succeed) (636 Views)

What I Will Tell My Younger Self. (how To Succeed In Life) / Here’s The Quickest And Easiest Way For You To Succeed Online As A Nigerian / Banking Jobs - How To Succeed In Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity(do You Have The Courage To Succeed) by bounty112(m): 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2007
Do you have the dream of starting and running your own profitable business?

Our Client a multinational company newly arrived in Nigeria,desires to develop major distributors of her fast moving consumer goods(FMCG),across the country.You need about 35,500 naira to start.

We will give you support of over 200,000 naira to enable you start your business.

Interested people are hereby invited to our open presentation.ENTRY IS FREE but participants who may choose to join our company AFTER THE PRESENTATION will be required to PAY 2,025 for seminar materials and processing of application.BE PREPARED.

No experience needed .Anybody can do it.

To attend our FREE PRESENTATION,text your names to:
08025312892.FOR ENQUIRIES CALL 01-8957956.

Don't spend your life working for someone else.

You have nothing to lose.It's Free

Venue=Mon 26th Nov 2007
ENTERPRISE HALL,
103,Allen Avenue(1st Floor)
First Inland Bank Building,
Opp.Alade Market,Ikeja,
Lagos.
Time=9.00am

After 6months in this business i moved from being jobless and homeless,to living in a luxury flat and running my business from a posh allen avenue office---Bimbo(08027846658)

NOTE:ONLY THOSE WHO TEXT TO BOOK THEIR SPACES WILL BE ADMITED

(1) (Reply)

Info On Insight Communications / How Does One Make Money Online Thru Writing Articles / Professional It Training School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.