Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

Infertility ,how They concieved and had There Babies. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Infertility ,how They concieved and had There Babies. (827 Views)

Photo Of Two Babies Sharing One Incubator At A General Hospital In Lagos / Natural Solutions To All Infertility Problems / Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infertility ,how They concieved and had There Babies. by surprisemindu: 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2012
I open this thread due to the experience i had, God is my witness and only Him knows that this is true,I practice Natural Medicine with Major Focus on Sti/Std, how come two different women with the problem of Infertility as a results of Infections Pregnant after using my Therapy , these two women are the only ones with the Problem of Infertility, when there news got to me i was shocked and Surprise because the natural therapies are specifically for PID/STD/STI/Staphylococcus/Trichomoniasis/Chlamydia/Epididymitis , Both women had there Babies .The infections they had before too were no more.
When one of them asked me does My Therapy also solves Infertility Problems as well , i asked why the question ,one of them said because her doctor confirmed her Pregnant ,i was surprise at the same time glad and excited .Medical Practitioners in this section Please Contribute.
Its amazing
worldk26@yahoo.com
Re: Infertility ,how They concieved and had There Babies. by surprisemindu: 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2012
What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Sleeping Pills / Crazy ! Sister Eats Sister Placenta / Caring For Your Teeth And Gums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.