Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,831 members, 7,930,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:37 AM

Help With Plastic Bottle Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help With Plastic Bottle Business (874 Views)

Waste Plastic Bottle Buyers Needed Urgently / ~~ / How To Start Your Pure Water(satchet/bottle) Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Plastic Bottle Business by jycosa: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2012
I will like to know if plastic bottle manufacturing is profitable business, please I need advise from experienced plastic bottle manufacturer, if any one can help on how to get the machines and the production process I will appreciate it, also what is the demand for this market?
Re: Help With Plastic Bottle Business by kevin0021(m): 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2012
I dont know how realistic you are so much in need
of these manufacturing bottle plastic,i have a
legit source that will so much helpful but it will
require your sincerity,honesty,& financial efficiency
it is not free,these person is highly train and he his
in charge of LACASERA bottle plastic with the latest operating machines.
please if you want to have info,you can call me.
Keivn E 2347054449186
email:kevinfreestyle20006@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

If You Found $13,000 Cash On Your Trash Can,what Would You Do With It? / N200,000 Business Capital / ENTER Now!Let's Talk Genuine Business And Joint Venture Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.