Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,006 members, 7,883,473 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:18 AM

Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama (18366 Views)

Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff / Kenyan Army Destroys Somalia's Al Shabaab Where US Army Was Defeated / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2012
Nwogbe:
And how would that "shoe" assuming it was a live shot gotten into that conference hall? Don't u knw that there must have bn thorough security checks on all those that gained access into that hall

Abu mutallab went with a bomb round the world without being detected. grin
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Elmos: 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2012
I can get the two of then at a go, all I need are (1) Two Human Candles (2) Two Virgin Goat (3)Anything that The Two Individual has ever touched (4)and other things I will not mention here, then after my work is done, you pay me whatever you think I worth.
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by emmykk(m): 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2012
valencia25:

and ur phn no is cool cool cool
add ur phone number and CIA GO FIND U COME NIGERIA 4 LEAKING SENSITIVE INFORMATION
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by naylove(m): 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2012
la furia: We here it is a joke but over there na serious matter. Even in US they won't take it carelessly. If na nigeria we go laf until e happen. Those tins must be very valauble there. Anyway goodluck to them.
guy u just destroyd their plan by wishn them goodluck.because goodluck is actualy badluck in disguise.buh seriously those militants must be strung up on expired hashish.bt i do marvel at their high sense of humour though.
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by flameforx(m): 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2012
mr_man: 10 big COCKS for hillary? Hope she won't take them all at once sha, make dem no kill am for clinton oo.
can't still stop laughin lolololololololol
u read my mind
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Myself2(m): 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2012
Hussein Obama and Al Shabab are working for the same master;The devil
So either can place any price on each other's head,nothing bizness moi for there.
Deceptive lot
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by member479760: 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2012
den go kill the shabaab soon.
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by IYANGBALI: 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2012
Best23456: Get connected to rich and sexy sugar mummies anywhere in Nigeria. Call 070355-82-253
ritualist on the prowl tongue
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Raxxye(m): 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2012
I couldn‘t hold myself back from rolling on the floor and laughing my a.ss out! This is the joke of the month! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! These guys won‘t kill me!
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Raxxye(m): 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2012
philip0906: grin grin grin
what/How much will boko haram offer 4 d capture of GEJ? 10 rats maybe grin grin

O‘ boy! More laughter: hehehehehehehehehehehe! What a hilarious Sunday evening!
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Raxxye(m): 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2012
~Bluetooth:

American policy in Africa and middle east has placed it on the wrong side of the people of both regions and any little opportunity,they will strike him asap.It's just like telling an arab to smile at obama when he sees him.Al-shabab is just a known enemy,there are millions of others who would want obama dead !

Guy, you are solely O.Y.O! Are you speaking for yourself or for Africa and the Middle East?
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Raxxye(m): 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2012
ZUBY77: Hey al shabab leader, i know where you can find Obama. From mogadishu airpor, board a plane to new york. then board another one to Washington dc. Ask of a magnificient building called the white house.. People will show you. Then ask of the oval office, when you get there, you will see an african american man, -in case you dont know who you are looking for-.. Ask him if he is obama. Dont forget to tell your wards back home that i gave you this information.. I need my camels... This way, i would have also landed you into the american net and get my reward money from cia too. Anuofia

Boy, idikwa very sharp! U will definitely get the bounty. Remeber to buy a bottle of something for ur guys! ROTFLMAO!
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Raxxye(m): 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2012
slimdiggi: Arabs hate americans with a passion,any wonder why china is supporting syria

And what difference does it make?
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by jude33084(m): 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2012
It is like me offering reward for the capture of GEJ cheesy cheesy
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Lyns32uk(m): 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2012
KESHYLOVE:
And that is d exact location to find Obama, or dey don't use google?
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by sizzlers(m): 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2012
i think i will go wth CIA's bounty than 10 fowl, lol
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Guapo(m): 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2012
27naira:

Dude, when will you visit planet earth again? i heard that pluto is freakin cold. grin
you need to be in touch with time and facts and stop chewing off ice.
OH Goood Lord! Ama kip loving nairaland
cheesy cheesy
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by opee1231(f): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2012
i can't help bt laff out load... 10camels for number one man in d word... hens n cocks for a whole secretary of a country...chai dis embarassment is too much..Hilary need to be interview so we can know her reaction towards ds salt on injury...this pple bad gan ni oo.
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Engineer96(m): 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2012
Chai...Onye ugwu wu onye
ugwu...Anywhere anytime

Gbam.
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by chijokz(m): 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2012
sweet_gala: This people get mind ooh..
10 hens and 10 cocks. grin grin grin

With the way Jonadunce dey go , most people would rat him out for free..

LMAO...Laugh don nearly crack my ribs...
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by mecus4love(m): 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
How much is a Camel pls?
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2012
These ppl are all jokes, esp their PR ayanle (NLer)
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Mcdondayan: 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2012
pls dont mind bluetooth. After eating dat green soup mixed with stew and plenty of oil he begins to reason from his anus. Or did ur maths teacher die in primary 1 and ur school could not get another one for u and now u call 4 countless? Pls i will register u 4 evening school or adult education to learn how to count 1,2,3,4,5,6 to 100 to start with. Onye Yoruba.
pls dont mind bluetooth. After eating dat green soup mixed with stew and plenty of oil he begins to reason from his anus. Or did ur maths teacher die in primary 1 and ur school could not get another one for u and now u call 4 countless? Pls i will register u 4 evening school or adult education to learn how to count 1,2,3,4,5,6 to 100 to start with. Onye Yoruba.
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Mcdondayan: 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2012
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by poweredcom(m): 10:46pm On Jun 10, 2012
Let's assume I am a world snipper and somehow I got the link to murder obama and the somalis say kill obama and I ask them to pay me 10million usd the al shabazz man say nahi nahi I give am to you 10 camels

Kai I go slap ogbolo comot from his mouf muda funker
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by crackhouse(m): 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2012
mr_man: 10 big COCKS for hillary? Hope she won't take them all at once sha, make dem no kill am for clinton oo.
Bad men and their negative thoughts.
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by khattab008: 8:04am On Jun 11, 2012
kacheezy: For Jonathan Goodluck.Boko Haram is offering 15 loaves of cassava bread and a pair of shoes..
Can't stop laughing
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 11, 2012
Nwa_Nimo: 10 Camels? Thats not bad.

Al Shahab - Mr Obama can be located at:

The White House,
Washington,
Washington DC,
America,
USA.

Send my ten camels to Lagos port then PM me.

Hahahahahahahahahahahah! Funny guy

Thanks,
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by andrewza: 9:04am On Jun 11, 2012
I wonder what would happen if some body did pull of a attack on the US president. It would make what they did to Afghanistan and Iraq look like a training exercise.
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by Nuzo1(m): 9:37am On Jun 11, 2012
As opposed to the Bluetooth of 3-4 years ago, this dude is now better off in the tribalism section.
His incoherent inputs these days get one asking 'what went wrong?' sad
Re: Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama by signified: 11:32am On Jun 11, 2012
clapping with one hand! lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC / Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility / Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.