Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,869 members, 7,969,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:12 AM

Spille Oil And Gas,how Authentic? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spille Oil And Gas,how Authentic? (633 Views)

Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / NNPC 2015 Recruitment- How Authentic Is This Message / Phcn Recruitment: How Authentic Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spille Oil And Gas,how Authentic? by berni(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2007
i received a letter from spille oil and gas asking me to pay N950 to thier gtb account.they also said they will call me after paying the said amount to come and spend one week and my accommdation will be taken care of.Nairalanders pls help me to check out this organisation if they truely exist.
Re: Spille Oil And Gas,how Authentic? by sslim(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2007
Hi,
I havent heard of such coy in my life 'spille' well, i dont think an oil coy will ask you to pay money into their GTB account. An advice for you; try and google spille oil and gas or report the account number to EFCC. Kapish?
Re: Spille Oil And Gas,how Authentic? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2007
they're originally fake
Re: Spille Oil And Gas,how Authentic? by bibi01(m): 11:53am On Nov 24, 2007
, i`m even thinking of writing to EFCC very soon about those yahoo guys
Re: Spille Oil And Gas,how Authentic? by odytrust: 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2007
man, they are trully fake and 419ers.i risk payin cos its only a chicken pay i can afford to risk out just to test its authenticity but finally dicovered its truly FAKE!!!!!!!!!! IT BEEN OVER A MONTH NW I PAID BUT NOTHING 4RM DEM YET.

(1) (Reply)

Bank Phb Interview Of Wednesday 21st Nov?any Info On It? / Uba Test Result In Benin / Oceanicbank Test Of 27/10/07, Any Info?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.