Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,406 members, 7,947,692 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

Heartbroken,he Wont Get Over It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken,he Wont Get Over It (839 Views)

He Wont Leave Me Alone / That Uncle That Says You Wont Get Married.(see photo) / He Wont Accept Gifts From Me.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbroken,he Wont Get Over It by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2012
My very good friend is hartbroken in his last relationship that is over 4years ago,since then he has withdrawn to his shell.he refused to have anything to do with any girl,to the extence that it has become worrisome to his parents,and even we the friends..he is 34years old,all the younger ones are married,any attempt to talk him out is usually met with violence from him... How can somebody like that be helped?
Re: Heartbroken,he Wont Get Over It by Vebiyang: 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2012
He need the help of a psychologist
Re: Heartbroken,he Wont Get Over It by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2012
tell him to fly dana airlines. the choices airline.
Re: Heartbroken,he Wont Get Over It by 190: 8:40am On Jun 10, 2012
^or rather ketempu lines for safe delivery
Re: Heartbroken,he Wont Get Over It by Tyche(m): 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2012
solidbroda: tell him to fly dana airlines. the choices airline.
Re: Heartbroken,he Wont Get Over It by Mynd44: 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2012
Buy him a rope, tie it into a noose and show him to a good strong tree

(1) (Reply)

Please Ur ADVICE Is Needed.. My Girlfriend Is Asmatic But I Realy Love Her / Where Did You Meet Your Mr/Ms. Right...??? / Alternatives To Their Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.