Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,172 members, 7,939,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

All Nba Fans/watchers- Holla: - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All Nba Fans/watchers- Holla: (824 Views)

RIP! Former NBA Superstar Michael Jordan Died In His Sleep [video] / Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / What Your Best Nba Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Nba Fans/watchers- Holla: by maden9ja(m): 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2007
Hey Landers,

I've been on this forum for a minute now, and I still haven't met any REAL basketball fans.

So please if you're one and you do watch the NBA, please reply to this post cos we've ALOT to chat about, 

Regardless of your gender, race and creed,

But first off, watch do u think about the NBA season so far? About 10 games into it, is it too early to tell the which team is real or fake, based on their records,  And which rookie do you think is here to stay?

I think Kevin Durant definitely, no doubt there,

As for the teams, The Spurs are their usual dominant self, the Hornets look good but we still have to wait and see.

IN the east, you can't  help but notice the Magic and Celtics,

But me I'm a straight, die-hard Nuggets fans, Allen Iverson forever- so I'm always rooting for them,

Anyway let the posts start coming in,  holla,
Re: All Nba Fans/watchers- Holla: by OEPHIUS(m): 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2007
iz you blind NBA starts for heat haters only is the official NBA topic
I still haven't met any REAL basketball fans.
talk to doyin bout it and maybe a-40 and berserker those are NBA fans and of course little old me nuggets suck even with AI

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Man U / Galaticos Only! / Nigerians Confirm Bid For Magpies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.