Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,427 members, 7,929,408 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 01:33 PM

Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! (10771 Views)

Guys Are Not Smiling..... Check This Out Lol / Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2012
victorian: cheesy Also, no islamic name for me and for my future kids o,

But they will have christain names?
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by MrsChima(f): 1:14am On Jun 11, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

angry grin grin grin grin

lol yes I can.
In fact my favorite Chinese food consists of rib tibs and pork fried rice.
He gets it for me just so there won't be any wahala grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol Really, he's open minded and not about "converting" me. That's a plus. smiley

That's good girl. I dated a dude that was a Mooslim and I cooked a big pot of greens with PORK NECKBONES...GIRL!! HE DAMN NEAR SHITTED BRICKS! grin grin grin grin grin

I used bacon grease in the corn bread and roasted a whole pork shoulder! grin grin grin

He ate a damn salad! grin grin
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by mykejones(m): 2:43am On Jun 11, 2012
Wel..wel..wel...Best of luck to you too.
But I can easily place dis on Desperation on ur part anywayz.
Btw..i hope ur age is the only place U'v told i lie? Had2go thru ur previous posts.
Now..who says gud thing don't come out of NL hook ups? Dailynews..seein dis now
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by shedraq1: 4:11am On Jun 11, 2012
RealBitch: . Dont be such a fanatic!! If the young lady can handle the extreme nature of muslims,then why not¿ Some christians are even worse than extremist muslims. Hypocrites
RealBitch: . Dont be such a fanatic!! If the young lady can handle the extreme nature of muslims,then why not¿ Some christians are even worse than extremist muslims. Hypocrites

How many extremist xtians have bombed a mosque to kill moslems
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by RealBitch(f): 7:43am On Jun 11, 2012
shedraq1: [b][/b]

How many extremist xtians have bombed a mosque to kill moslems
how many extremist muslims,particularly the leaders have straffed,exorcised,extorted,decieved them? They do every single bidding in their koran,'xtians' particularly the leaders do even worse.some pple they even use bible kleen nyash. Mscheeew
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by victorian(f): 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2012
@mkykejones, i didnt meet him on nairaland, or on any website. He works around my office area, and often sees me , most times either going home or rushing into the office in the mornings, and he has been dying to woo for me , in the past one year but didnt have the courage until few months back, he summoned up guts and says Hi, from there we started with greetings, then he told me his mind, of how much he had been inlove for the past one and half yr cheesy.. he was even shaking while toasting me, he couldnt look at me , straight up.. and he wouldnt accept , no for an answer... and i love his guts grin Am not desperate dude, if not, i would have been 2nd or 3rd wife to someonelse way back.. So,myke take your hate elsewhere, this is true love cheesy...abeg i have better things to do with my time, not justify my happiness to haters and bad belle people, who cant bear to hear someone being happy angry.. thread closed. thanks my well wishers for your good thoughts and wishes.
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Jalal(m): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2012
victorian: abeg i have better things to do with my time, not justify my happiness to haters and bad belle people, who cant bear to hear someone being happy angry.. thread closed. thanks my well wishers for your good thoughts and wishes.

Dont mind dem haterz, wish u all the best!
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Ohbeedee: 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2012
RealBitch: Muslims are extremists.
Your name says it all...B!TCH!
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Ohbeedee: 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2012
whitesoul212: @poster
mmmnh...you should have waited for God's time...God has his own 'timetable'.Anyway,i wish u the best in ur marriage
So tell us..God's advocate...when is God's time? Did God inform you that this isn't his time
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by koozy(m): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2012
Yo ma, I'm happy for you. I have a family friend Muslim man with a Christian wife. I lived with them while I was on boarding school midterm breaks for years... They are a very lovely family. They even have a child with down syndrome, still they show great unity and love. She goes to Church and he does 5times a day prayer. She cooks sallah food. They celebrate Easter and Christmas. Even though he doesn't actively take part in the rituals, just like she doesn't in the Muslim rituals.

Marriage is all about mutual respect and LOVE (being independently dependent... Now let that marinade for a bit!).

Yo, as long as u guys love and respect one another it's all gravy. Don't let religion dictate your happiness.

Congrats and wish all the best wink

1 Like

Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by worldman(m): 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2012
RealBitch: Muslims are extremists.
U are i foreign id iot that lack home training olodo
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by mykejones(m): 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2012
victorian: @mkykejones, i didnt meet him on nairaland, or on any website. He works around my office area, and often sees me , most times either going home or rushing into the office in the mornings, and he has been dying to woo for me , in the past one year but didnt have the courage until few months back, he summoned up guts and says Hi, from there we started with greetings, then he told me his mind, of how much he had been inlove for the past one and half yr cheesy.. he was even shaking while toasting me, he couldnt look at me , straight up.. and he wouldnt accept , no for an answer... and i love his guts grin Am not desperate dude, if not, i would have been 2nd or 3rd wife to someonelse way back.. So,myke take your hate elsewhere, this is true love cheesy.
Hehehe...Ogbeni! Am so not hatin on u shawty! Although i stl stand by the word 'desperate'.
Gudluck dearie...have a memorable wedding and a hapi married life!
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by RealBitch(f): 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2012
worldman: U are i foreign id iot that lack home training olodo
and you're one dedicated islamic he-goa.t
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by RealBitch(f): 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2012
Ohbeedee:
Your name says it all...B!TCH!
oh be dead!
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 13, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

That's good girl. I dated a dude that was a Mooslim and I cooked a big pot of greens with PORK NECKBONES...GIRL!! HE DAMN NEAR SHITTED BRICKS! grin grin grin grin grin

[size=18pt]I used bacon grease in the corn bread[/size] and roasted a whole pork shoulder! grin grin grin

He ate a damn salad! grin grin

grin grin grin grin
You are going to ___LL. grin grin grin grin
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by 0K2NV: 1:22am On Jun 13, 2012
this thread needs...

Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by 0K2NV: 1:23am On Jun 13, 2012

Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by 0K2NV: 1:25am On Jun 13, 2012
homer

Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 13, 2012
Slap, punch, smother, and then drown yourself.
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2012
I only hope u guys don't produce more boko harams

1 Like

Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by pobey(m): 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2012
RealBitch: how many extremist muslims,particularly the leaders have straffed,exorcised,extorted,decieved them? They do every single bidding in their koran,'xtians' particularly the leaders do even worse.some pple they even use bible kleen nyash. Mscheeew

Their Imams ,emirs and generals have been deceiving them when they are looting Nigeria into their own pockets..That is why the North is grossly undevelpoed inspite of the fact that they have produced more leaders,more ministers,more politicians,more military officers,more police officers including have more customs and immigration officers than other parts of Nigeria
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by topmostg: 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2012
Crown Prince: Op, the bible say do not yoke with unbelievers?....have you circumvent that holy instruction for your unholy triangler bondage?
It pisses me off while we are busy winning souls for Christ,desperadoes like you are straying away. Do you know that there is a celebration in heaven each time a soul is won? Why do you have to cause Christ pain for leaving his fold?
Did daniel,shedrack and abbedenigo not refuse to bow down to a graven image? And you are here celebrating NIKKAI,a ceremony JESUS dont approved of?
You are in a journey of no return,forget about the deceptions you will momentarily put on against the family because of religion. You lost it girl because since you cannot convert him to marry you the christian way,you have humiliated Christ and the love of God your parents tirelessly worked and imbibe in you.
I am not against any religion,not even the moslem faith but let us all yoke together in faith So at the end,God will deliver judgement accordingly...
Op,i am not against your marriage,i just dont want to keep quiet when a sheep in the flock is straying-i will still have my own punishment.
Good luck in your marriage.
hmmmn,hater detected.
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Sexxydivaa: 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
@0P,may Allah(SWT),put barak in ur union.conjugal bliss dear.Enjoy!
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by OCTAVO: 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2012
Vergil:

Hey, don't take this the wrong way. But how old r u really?

Ask cos, here: www.nairaland.com/728035/working-class-lady-need-true U said u were 28 and looking for 32 n above. That's aug last year. Now u're 32.

Sup?
Lolz... Secret investigator.
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by simpleseyi: 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
Crown Prince: Op, the bible say do not yoke with unbelievers?....have you circumvent that holy instruction for your unholy triangler bondage?
It pisses me off while we are busy winning souls for christ,desperadoes like you are straying away. Do you know that the is a celebration in heaven when a soul is won? Why do you have to cause christ pain for your leaving his fold?
Did daniel,shedrack and abbedenigo not refuse to bow down to a graven image? And you are here celebrating NIKKAI,a ceremony JESUS dont approve of?
You are in a journey of no return,forget about the deceptions you will momentarily put on against the family because of religion. You lost it girl because since you cannot convert him to marry you the christian way,you humiliated christian and the love of God your parents so much imbibe in you.
I am not against any religion,not even my moslem brothers but let us all yoke together in faith. So at the end,God will deliver judgement accordingly...
Op,i am not against your marriage,i just dont want to keep quiet when a sheep in the flock is straying-i will still have my own punishment.

The bible say do not yoke with unbelievers that is why I dont get involve with unbelievers like you. Pls what book and chapter of the bible describes Muslims as unbelievers? You think that on the Judgement day, that is if there will be any God will ask you if you are a christian or not and if christian, you are sent to heaven otherwise some wield looking bad angels match you to hell. Isn't that funny?
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by simpleseyi: 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2012
It pisses me off while we are busy winning souls for christ,desperadoes like you are straying away. Do you know that the is a celebration in heaven when a soul is won? Why do you have to cause christ pain for your leaving his fold?
Did daniel,shedrack and abbedenigo not refuse to bow down to a graven image? And you are here celebrating NIKKAI,a ceremony JESUS dont approve of?
You are in a journey of no return,forget about the deceptions you will momentarily put on against the family because of religion. You lost it girl because since you cannot convert him to marry you the christian way,you humiliated christian and the love of God your parents so much imbibe in you.
I am not against any religion,not even my moslem brothers but let us all yoke together in faith. So at the end,God will deliver judgement accordingly...

The bible say do not yoke with unbelievers that is why I dont get involve with unbelievers like you. Pastor Chris Okotie has been married to and divorced from two different christians like you. Recall that the holy spirit must have showed him these two women. Pls what book and chapter of the bible describes Muslims as unbelievers? You think that on the Judgement day, that is if there will be any judgement, God will ask if you are a christian or not and if christian, you are sent to heaven otherwise some wield looking bad angels match you to hell. Isn't that funny?

The poster is happy, you either rejoice with her or go drink Ijebu garri with acid before hugging wet 33KVA transformer.
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by dederocs(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
victorian: cheesy Hi nairalanders, am about to get married to my muslim fiance, who is 3years younger than me but we have to do the marriage rites islamic way. Its a 7day marriage process affair, then on the 7th day, the Nikkai takes place, everything sponsored by the groom and his parents. Although am a christian and i dont see anything wrong marrying a muslim brother. My extended family are not happy about it, but who cares...its my life and the right guy for me smiley.. My fiance also agreed , he will go with me to church after marriage and we decide to choose a neutral church, so it wont look as if am in control cool.. Also, no islamic name for me and for my future kids o, he also agreed too..as long as his parents are not staying with us, we should have no problem about the islamic names. cheesy...
I can recall way back, when my cousin a guy says i shud focus on being a second wife or third to a married man, cause young guys are not focused and will feel insecure around me angry. I felt angry by that statement, but smiled and say no problem. But i had faith , that no matter my age of bn 32,that will not stop me from marrying a cute young guy, i didnt expect it will be this young , sha. but i thank God... am out of the waiting list....yeaaah smiley
You are dreaming,wait till the marriage and you will see his real eztremists colours.pathetic
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by ChopUrMoni: 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
A word is enough for the wise. All the best. smiley
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by laidoure4real(m): 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
am happy for you but that he will follow to church after marriage 4GET IT God help u all the best from ma end
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by bukatyne(f): 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2013
Do you know what fanatic means? The poster told the OP what is in the Bible and you are calling him a fanatic!
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by bukatyne(f): 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2013
@OP: You are probably marriage now BUT have you ever considered why muslim men are allowed to marry 'christian' women but their women never never marry christian men!
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by sexybash(f): 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2013
@ how will you handle the second wife issue cos you seem like a very jelous person IMO

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Lady With Huge Backside Trends Online After Showing Off Her Assets. Photos / Lady’s Can You Wear Nyash Ring?? / After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.