Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,608 members, 7,932,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:19 PM

Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee (5186 Views)

Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by tinkerbery(f): 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2007
put yourself in her shoes,  you know whats right for ya,  i guess u ve being talking about this PH corper of yours, with soooooo much interest that u 4got that , ur fiancee is an EVE. meant woman. better, if u had mentioned her once to her and kept ur traps shut.But you know what?  i think u should give ur corper friend ur fiancee's number, and let her call ur Lolly pop up? i dont know , but i guess i would feel better if i where ur woman. cool   take care and too bad i aint in J, i would have gone shopping with ur fiancee  grin to add more pepper in the wound, just kidding wink  grin
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by Pip(m): 6:32am On Nov 29, 2007
yes put yourself in her shoes. Yr folly would soon catch up with you. Now u're feeling like the man right? don't worry it would soon smell like a breath of fresh mud in yr face, when u lose both ways. You want to eat yr cake and still have it
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by wendymanda: 6:41am On Nov 29, 2007
what the heck is corper
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by yimiton(f): 8:18am On Nov 29, 2007
It has all been said.
Break up the relationship. Emotions are already running high
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by randa(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2007
oyie i think u got the whole story twisted, i didnt house the banker, she was systematically trying to move to my flat but i got whim of her works and promptly told her so, that was the main reasons she was throwing all the jibes around town, shey cant i guy say no to a chick without her feeling bad? as for my girl i agree with angeljay, i think the best thing is to cut down on the amount of time i get to hang out with the corper, its something i have resolved to do so thati do not entagled cos u never know with people, dat is not to accuse the corper of any wrong doing, the whole thing has died down and my fiancee aand her are best of pallies, they even set me up yesterday imagine? infact right now i am kinda jealous of the relationship they are building, qiute funny sha, but all is well that ends well, and believe me i have learnt a valuable lesson in all of these.
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by jababy(m): 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2007
Guy, you dey waste time,do this girl one thing before you miss am. grin
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by toyintiwal(m): 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2007
Go charm am! ahhahhahahaaaa
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by ndumart: 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2007
U r sitting on a keg of gunpowder. I totally agree with your fiancee.
And to u, "a bird in hand is worth ____________________".
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by Cecegrace(f): 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2007
Boy!, she even said she need to get away b/4 it becomes late. That shows she is really attracted to you.

Your fiancee is very right b/c she dont know the stuff the girl is made. so please get out while the going is good before you ruine your relationship

Best of luck
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by emelumgini(f): 10:02am On Nov 30, 2007
It's not as if ur babe doesn't want to see u with another person, but she is just being jeolous, and if she is not jeolous that means de love is not there. Even if u re chatting with the babe pls try as much as possible to be communicating with ur fiancee, cos if there's no communication, there will be no information. and if there is no information, there will be no relationship and if there is no relationship, that means there will be no love.
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by bebe2007(m): 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2007
Na from clap dem dey enter dance. Be warned!!! Body nor be firewood.
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by davestar(m): 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2007
Eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Mr.007 what do u think u r up with-fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
in the blue ring of the "tango" btw a guy and a babe, u can't trust ur oblongata.
give ur babe a chance of respect and backoff 4rm d corper
look@it this way-put urself all d way in ur fiancees shoes and know how it pains
love is serious business for serious minded people like you!
So,i will advice u on what gentle men will do--------"cut-off the head of the new cat on the block"
this goes to all brodaz on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin shocked
Be careful and kool!
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by sweetonyx(m): 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2007
randa:

oyie i think u got the whole story twisted, i didnt house the banker, she was systematically trying to move to my flat but i got whim of her works and promptly told her so, that was the main reasons she was throwing all the jibes around town, shey can't i guy say no to a chick without her feeling bad? as for my girl i agree with angeljay, i think the best thing is to cut down on the amount of time i get to hang out with the corper, its something i have resolved to do so thati do not entagled because u never know with people, that is not to accuse the corper of any wrong doing, the whole thing has died down and my fiancee aand her are best of pallies, they even set me up yesterday imagine? infact right now i am kind of jealous of the relationship they are building, qiute funny sha, but all is well that ends well, and believe me i have learnt a valuable lesson in all of these.
DO I SMELL A MINAGE NATRA
Seems like uve got 2 o' dem tongue
WATEVER MAN JUST TAKE IT EEEEEEAZY
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by jany(f): 9:27am On Dec 05, 2007
as much as i beliv in trust in a relationship, i beliv more in not looking for trouble and guy, U ARE LOOKING FOR TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. The Corper girl has already hinted as much!
Am speaking from experience o my brother!
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by mo3(f): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2007
corper girl is just dangling a bait try and take a bite and you are hooked. we have all been there. and now your fiancee would be madder cuz she warned you. act smart grin
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by Ralvy(m): 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2007
eeh ya . . . There's nothing difficult here. . .
Continue ur r/ship with ur girl friend and don't let emotions deceive u . . .
Always be in touch with her (ur Girlfriend in Jos) . .
Call her often because, at this stage - she probably thinks you're in an affair with some1 else . . . smiley
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by Allwell(m): 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2007
I Thoght youth service meant service to the nation. I wonder why relationship is what comes into folks head when they hear NYSC. Anways don't hurt your fiancee ok? Do to others as you would have them do to you! Cheerio!
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by drdozzy: 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2009
this is what you have done. You have presented your fiancée as an insecure, not so trusting woman. And the corper as a perfect companion to be with. This is not 30 years into marriage when things get a little boring and you already finding another suitable companion. And coming at a time your girl should be the only refreshing thing to you. Ask yourself, if your girl is mrs 'convenient to marry' or a 'available and ready' to you. Because your love for her is in question. "

Very intuitive! Sounds like the voice of experience, and experience, my dear does'nt come easy.

Search your soul deeply. It may just be that you are having prenuptial butterflies in the stomach. But for the fact that this girl brings you a "breath of fresh air" means that subconciously you may be feeeling that your fiancee is choking you in!

Its shameful to admit, even to yourself. But do yourself a real favour, consider your relationship with your fiancee, DEEPLY! word is enough, for, ?
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by klerry(m): 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2009
I quite agree with you about the fact that u can have a female friend and there's nothing between you two, but you have to watch it!

I think i agree with suen:

UPDATE: it's simple really. Your new corper friend is a real threat to your current relationship.
Your girlfriend knows it, and your corper friend does too. You, on the other hand, are in denial.
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by omodoagba(m): 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2009
so weti happen with u and the copper at the end?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. / How 2 Toast Girl / Romance Section Debates 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.