Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,372 members, 7,940,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:19 AM

We All Need This! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We All Need This! (542 Views)

Another Hijabite Corper We All Need To See / We All Need To Learn To Yield To The Holy Spirit / All Need To See This Video: Your Soul Depends On It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We All Need This! by edubros: 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2012
Jn 14:6

What did it feel like when you traced the address of a friend only to meet a T-junction on your way;how did it feel like when you disected your radio to find out why it kept saying shhhh...in a long while for over one hour and didn't seem to be making a head-way to the problem? Confused,you might say.Such is the plight of a confused christian who has lost his way,following Christ.You feel like:oh! gawd!where do i go from here..?
Stop right there and think about a compass!What would a compass do for you when you miss your way in a map?So it is with Jesus.when you're down-cast,emotionally drained,mentally blank and exhausted and that feeling of oh,gawd!comes to you again,just remember that He said:"i am the way,truth and life,no one comes to the Father except by me..Go to Him in prayer!He would show you the way out!...now that you know....ACT!

(1) (Reply)

Why Is There So Many Religion? / Students Wins Atheist Proffesor / Please Advise: My Fiancee Has Thesame Temperament With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.