Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,863 members, 7,972,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:46 AM

Car Unibody Damage --meaning And Implication. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Unibody Damage --meaning And Implication. (2573 Views)

Aircraft To Be Given 'human-like Skin' To Sense Damage / Implication Of High Mileage: Advice Needed / Flood/water Damage Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Unibody Damage --meaning And Implication. by orgy: 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2012
Please what is the meaning and implication of a car my friend in the office is about to buy a 2010 car but the VIN report shows that the car has Unibody Damage record....what does it mean and what is the implication and remedy
Re: Car Unibody Damage --meaning And Implication. by earthrealm(m): 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2012
well its dicey..if its frame damage..i would told you out rightly to avoid the car.

unibody damage on the other hand aint so simple..a cars side mirror could get knocked off and then replaced..it would be termed unibody damage..the side of a door of a car could get bashed in..and also termed unibody damage..

on th other hand..a car could be involved in a serious crash and still be termed unibody damage!!...if the car is in america..ur best bet is to take it to a body shop where they will use special instruments to chk the car and know the extend of damage....its not something that could be seen with ordinary eyes......

my final advice to you is walk away....lots of goood clean cars out there u can buy

(1) (Reply)

Pimped Registered 1999 Toyota Camry / Toks 2006 Nissan Pathfinder / Fairly Used Trucks For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.