Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,033 members, 7,949,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

She Wants To Kill Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Kill Me! (1637 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Kill Me! by Thugnificent(m): 1:22am On Jun 11, 2012
Dis babe wants to kill me with excessive s<e>x! i have lost so much weight due 2d large amount of come wasted on her! Pls hw do i stop dis madness b/4 i pass out! she aint lettin go anytime soon...scared of breaking it off with her cuz she's a freak and myt get all freaky and wild....am SCREWED and rily nid help on gettin rid of her widout gettin hurt...
Re: She Wants To Kill Me! by mimibets(f): 1:40am On Jun 11, 2012
When a girl doesn't give u sðx it's problem,when she does it's also problem,haba!

3 Likes

Re: She Wants To Kill Me! by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 11, 2012
Thugnificent: Dis babe wants to kill me with excessive s<e>x! i have lost so much weight due 2d large amount of come wasted on her! Pls hw do i stop dis madness b/4 i pass out! she aint lettin go anytime soon...scared of breaking it off with her cuz she's a freak and myt get all freaky and wild....am SCREWED and rily nid help on gettin rid of her widout gettin hurt...

dey no give you sex, u go complain. too much sex, complain again. pls make up your mind
Re: She Wants To Kill Me! by taioluv: 4:03am On Jun 11, 2012
@OP Ýöû open a thread of a lady flirting with Ýöû b4 n cant wait to f,uck her and Ýöû haff f,uck her Ýöû said wat Ñęϰţ,

Is it d same girl,pls let me Laff out in french hahahahaha

So, Ýöû c all na Ƒor ur J,oystick wey Ýöû get, stop complainin n resume ur duty, otodo like Ýöû,no fall my hand

Come n gist us later wat happen
Re: She Wants To Kill Me! by victorazy(m): 6:22am On Jun 11, 2012
Bring her to me cuz I b fukin machine.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me! by Scash(f): 6:36am On Jun 11, 2012
undecided
Re: She Wants To Kill Me! by Pozzy(m): 6:40am On Jun 11, 2012
Thugnificent: Dis babe wants to kill me with excessive s<e>x! i have lost so much weight due 2d large amount of come wasted on her! Pls hw do i stop dis madness b/4 i pass out! she aint lettin go anytime soon...scared of breaking it off with her cuz she's a freak and myt get all freaky and wild....am SCREWED and rily nid help on gettin rid of her widout gettin hurt...
Try not to cum fast (one minute things)
Re: She Wants To Kill Me! by RealBitch(f): 7:14am On Jun 11, 2012
.#you know God is punishing you........#
Re: She Wants To Kill Me! by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 11, 2012
She wants to kill you, so why the fcck are you refusing to die?
Re: She Wants To Kill Me! by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 11, 2012
victorazy: Bring her to me cuz I b fukin machine.

Carnot engine! 100% efficiency
Re: She Wants To Kill Me! by cindyrella(f): 7:25am On Jun 11, 2012
Na wah oh, smh. I comment my reserve!
Re: She Wants To Kill Me! by kay9(m): 8:49am On Jun 11, 2012
Dis boy sef, smh...
OP, is this the same gurl u were ''playing'' with couple of days ago and asking for advice on how to get to the next level?
Re: She Wants To Kill Me! by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 11, 2012
Ki ni ele yi?
Re: She Wants To Kill Me! by Thugnificent(m): 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2012
sexkillz: She wants to kill you, so why the fcck are you refusing to die?
cuz am a die hard niqqa and u are surely gonna die b/4 me...lmao!
Re: She Wants To Kill Me! by Thugnificent(m): 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2012
kay9: Dis boy sef, smh...
OP, is this the same gurl u were ''playing'' with couple of days ago and asking for advice on how to get to the next level?
Yes Its the same b<i>tch!
Re: She Wants To Kill Me! by kpolli(m): 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2012
New week, new lie
Re: She Wants To Kill Me! by jonaboy: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2012
Abeg if u no get power to satisfy woman 4 bed make u pass am 2 us wey get d power 2 perform instead of make u dey cry like pikin ,woman give u free access u dey cry ode n otondo 4 bed.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me! by xtrafly(m): 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2012
I guess u r loosing weight cos ur cum far outweighs ur food intake... Balance the equation guy, common sense
Re: She Wants To Kill Me! by Thugnificent(m): 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2012
jonaboy: Abeg if u no get power to satisfy woman 4 bed make u pass am 2 us wey get d power 2 perform instead of make u dey cry like pikin ,woman give u free access u dey cry ode n otondo 4 bed.
dude dis babe gat horse power! She's ready to go on for upto 8 hours at a stretch widout food or water....oboy dis one pass u no b small and shez way outta ya league too....
Re: She Wants To Kill Me! by tellwisdom: 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2012
mimibets: When a girl doesn't give u sðx it's problem,when she does it's also problem,haba!

Is ur yansh BIG? I HAVE G-STRING for it sad. But will see first wink wink
Re: She Wants To Kill Me! by Mynd44: 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2012
Dude die already. I wan chop akara
Re: She Wants To Kill Me! by jklawson(f): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2012
LWMMC!!!!!
Re: She Wants To Kill Me! by icon2: 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2012
kpolli: New week, new lie

xactly!!
Re: She Wants To Kill Me! by jonaboy: 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2012
Thugnificent: dude dis babe gat horse power! She's ready to go on for upto 8 hours at a stretch widout food or water....oboy dis one pass u no b small and shez way outta ya league too....
.PLS SEND OVER 2 ME 4 JUST WANT WEEK I BET U SAY AFTER DAT ONE WEEK SHE GO DIVORCE U BCOME MY BABE NA GARANTEE I DEY GIVE U,TRY ME MAKE U SEE.

(1) (Reply)

Olivia Twist Of NL Romance Section... I Want Them All To Myself.. / SEE TRUE LOVE: Can You Do This For Love? (pix) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.