Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,451 members, 7,968,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:34 PM

Oyo Sacks 3,000 Workers For Forgery & Age Falsification - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Sacks 3,000 Workers For Forgery & Age Falsification (9171 Views)

New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification / Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery / Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Sacks 3,000 Workers For Forgery & Age Falsification by maigaskiya1: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2012
ebamma: pls the government should find a way an support dis sacked workers cos many of dis 3000 workers are the breadwinners of dia various families
dnt wory dy hav odar gud options,lyk bank robbery,atleast d west re gold medalist in dat area
Re: Oyo Sacks 3,000 Workers For Forgery & Age Falsification by deyrock(m): 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2012
forgery is a serious crime, so is a good move.
Re: Oyo Sacks 3,000 Workers For Forgery & Age Falsification by miteolu(m): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2012
omicron: must we always make our opinions sound as if it's a fact already?
so ambiguous
Re: Oyo Sacks 3,000 Workers For Forgery & Age Falsification by folahann(m): 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2012
Can the Sacked come out to prove that their certificate are genuine.
Re: Oyo Sacks 3,000 Workers For Forgery & Age Falsification by HOTsnow(m): 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2012
I'm sure they are more than that wink
Re: Oyo Sacks 3,000 Workers For Forgery & Age Falsification by PAT4HOT(m): 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2012
All dis THIEFS, after rigging elections into seat of authority will behave as if d r saints, who doesnt knw dat d all hav skeletons in their cupboard.........''let he without sin cast d 1st stone''
Re: Oyo Sacks 3,000 Workers For Forgery & Age Falsification by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2012
It is cool, while starting with Forge certificate in first place. Should have consider those who will soon retire
Re: Oyo Sacks 3,000 Workers For Forgery & Age Falsification by awuf2008: 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2012
if ACN is not careful they may loose states to their opponent why i said this was that some of Governors are taken some measures that are retrogressive and anti masses. Some of the Governos involved are dat of Oyo and Lagos respectively. For those who have ears let them hear.
Re: Oyo Sacks 3,000 Workers For Forgery & Age Falsification by zmoni: 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2012
We have to start from somewhere, the respect of the rule of law is very important in shaping up our society..
Re: Oyo Sacks 3,000 Workers For Forgery & Age Falsification by agitator: 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2012
mapet: ..but for me the critical question are these,
If your friend belongs to the opposition party, do you think the government will trust him? Do you think they'll not be weary of a mole or moles in their cabinet/administration? I'm not too sure, but you're friend cannot serve 2 masters in this case as well. If he wants to be in politics, he either resigns and joins or try not to make his political disposition known till such a time, a government he favours is in power.

By law civil servants are not entitled to party membership. But in Nigeria, all the civil servants i know are active political party members
Re: Oyo Sacks 3,000 Workers For Forgery & Age Falsification by ogochukwunasa1: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2012
maasoap: Are you going to replace them? If yes, the reason for sacking them is genuine. If no, your motive was to reduce workforce.

good insight
Re: Oyo Sacks 3,000 Workers For Forgery & Age Falsification by Ournaija: 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2012
mapet: My Brother,

1. Please don't let the corruption on NL infect you and don't waste your God given talent, because I want to make a basic assumption that you're smart.
2. Well If you read the article very well, the exercise was started by his predicessor, Akala, a PDP man. Ajimobi only completed the exercise which is necessary
3. Pray, tell me, what is more important, having a lean, effective and true workforce or a multitude ridden with fake certificates and a drain on the revenue of the state.
4. This particular type of problem is in virtually all states in the Federation. We've been awashed of ghost workers that government finds out and sacks on a recurring basis.

Bros,
1. We are hoping that the whole exercise is not meant to persecute supposed political enemies.
2. We are hopeful that his own arse lickers and sycophants wouldnt be spared.
3. we are hoping that this will translate to a lean and effecient workforce.
4. We are not doubtful that if this work in Oyo it will also work through the Federation including Den of thieves Abuja
Re: Oyo Sacks 3,000 Workers For Forgery & Age Falsification by tessyade: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2012
begwong: Does dat implies that the state govt can now employ fresh grads to replace d sackees?.
Thats the question!
Re: Oyo Sacks 3,000 Workers For Forgery & Age Falsification by playboy19(m): 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2012
Ournaija:

Bros,
1. We are hoping that the whole exercise is not meant to persecute supposed political enemies.
2. We are hopeful that his own arse lickers and sycophants wouldnt be spared.
3. we are hoping that this will translate to a lean and effecient workforce.
4. We are not doubtful that if this work in Oyo it will also work through the Federation including Den of thieves Abuja

Look young man, Not all Nigerians are petty-political-miscreant like you. Some of us didn't trade our sense of judgement for 6 cups of rice and N500. Not everything in Nigeria is about PDP vs ACN as you think and the earlier you realize that the better for you. So my advice to you, get something to do with your life and stop following market women all about in the name of politics, hoping 'One day you will become a counselor'."
Re: Oyo Sacks 3,000 Workers For Forgery & Age Falsification by Ournaija: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2012
playboy19:

Look young man, Not all Nigerians are petty-political-miscreant like you. Some of us didn't trade our sense of judgement for 6 cups of rice and N500. Not everything in Nigeria is about PDP vs ACN as you think and the earlier you realize that the better for you. So my advice to you, get something to do with your life and stop following market women all about in the name of politics, hoping 'One day you will become a counselor'."

Yes sir,

Looooooooools grin grin grin

But Oga where in my post did I say it`s between PDP and ACN. I wonder why you are having high blood pressure over my post. undecided
Re: Oyo Sacks 3,000 Workers For Forgery & Age Falsification by Henry40: 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2012
mapet: My Brother,

1. Please don't let the corruption on NL infect you and don't waste your God given talent, because I want to make a basic assumption that you're smart.
2. Well If you read the article very well, the exercise was started by his predicessor, Akala, a PDP man. Ajimobi only completed the exercise which is necessary
3. Pray, tell me, what is more important, having a lean, effective and true workforce or a multitude ridden with fake certificates and a drain on the revenue of the state.
4. This particular type of problem is in virtually all states in the Federation. We've been awashed of ghost workers that government finds out and sacks on a recurring basis.

Firstly, they aren't "Ghost Workers." Secondly, if they're really using forged ages, please expatiate on how that effects their certificates, efficiency or truth any different from a person employed based on his/her correct age. Thirdly, who'll take their places? Younger and less-experienced workers who didn't forge age? How will they detect if they didn't detect those who were with them perhaps for decades? Even so, it would cost far more training and equipping newbies for a job than it did for those experienced ones. Not really a smart move I'd say.

Those guys would've, firstly, come up with an airtight scheme to make it difficult to get in on forged age. Then, they should've implemented it on their next batch of employees.
Re: Oyo Sacks 3,000 Workers For Forgery & Age Falsification by PHIPEX(m): 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2012
I can understand the sacking of those with Oluwole Certificates but with the way people falsify their ages with corresponding affidavits I thought football age has become a norm. There is truely hope for 9ja, the mess of decades shall be cleaned but time is of the essence.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Sacks 3,000 Workers For Forgery & Age Falsification by fabadey(m): 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2012
Cheg-goon:
Fashola sack Doctors......!
Ajimobi sack Civil servants....!
A.C.N, Democracy for justice indeed....!
I dey laff....ooooooooooooo

Laff to hell jor
Re: Oyo Sacks 3,000 Workers For Forgery & Age Falsification by playboy19(m): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2012
Ournaija:

Yes sir,

Looooooooools grin grin grin

But Oga where in my post did I say it`s between PDP and ACN. I wonder why you are having high blood pressure over my post. undecided

Ournaija:

How are we sure they were sacked for the afore mentioned reasons? Something tells me that they were sacked because there are PDP members.

Well, i guess you were high as usual when you wrote the above and hey, nobody is having an high blood pressure over your area-boys-like post, i'm only giving you an advice. Think like a responsible and a progressive Nigerian for a minute and see what a good life you'd live. Remember you are a Nigerian before you joined any political party. And if (God forbid) "if" Nigeria is no more, there won't be any use for you any longer. Just a 2 cent.
Re: Oyo Sacks 3,000 Workers For Forgery & Age Falsification by jeffizy(m): 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2012
miteolu: Ajimobi (Oyo State governor) should not pretend as the only saint in Africa. His hands are not clean. If he is properly checked, forgery and false declaration are Ajimobi's next of kin and best friend .
Don't be myopic. Are U̶̲̥̅̊ saying he should leave fraudulent people in service when dozens of qualified people are roaming the streets?
U̶̲̥̅̊ also said if ajimobi "ïs properly checked"....and U̶̲̥̅̊ immediately jump into conclusion. Abeg don't just post without activating that thing in the head called brain.
Re: Oyo Sacks 3,000 Workers For Forgery & Age Falsification by jude33084(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2012
shocked shocked I though yorubas like school and are educated? Why the toronto university certificates na? cheesy cheesy
Re: Oyo Sacks 3,000 Workers For Forgery & Age Falsification by KokoBeware: 1:05am On Jun 12, 2012

Firstly, they aren't "Ghost Workers." Secondly, if they're really using forged ages, please expatiate on how that effects their certificates, efficiency or truth any different from a person employed based on his/her correct age.[b] Thirdly, who'll take their places? Younger and less-experienced workers who didn't forge age? ]How will they detect if they didn't detect those who were with them perhaps for decades? Even so, it would cost far more training and equipping newbies for a job than it did for those experienced ones. Not really a smart move I'd say.[/b

Those guys would've, firstly, come up with an airtight scheme to make it difficult to get in on forged age. Then, they should've implemented it on their next batch of employees.

From the bolded you obviously dont know what is going on in the civil service....The main problem with Nigeria is the Civil service... Federal or state.... work into any civil service office and measure thier level of effectiveness then come back and comment..... i wish they would scrap the whole civil service and employ people that are willing to work...
Re: Oyo Sacks 3,000 Workers For Forgery & Age Falsification by emiye(m): 1:19am On Jun 12, 2012
Painful but necessary move. The time to sack is now, not sacking few months to major election like some Former AD governors.

N
Re: Oyo Sacks 3,000 Workers For Forgery & Age Falsification by Ournaija: 8:42am On Jun 12, 2012
playboy19:

Well, i guess you were high as usual when you wrote the above and hey, nobody is having an high blood pressure over your area-boys-like post, i'm only giving you an advice. Think like a responsible and a progressive Nigerian for a minute and see what a good life you'd live. Remember you are a Nigerian before you joined any political party. And if (God forbid) "if" Nigeria is no more, there won't be any use for you any longer. Just a 2 cent.

I wouldn`t blame you because internet can be accessed by anybody including agberos and motor park boys. Little wonder an NURTW official would come here to offer advice garbish. grin

Either you like it or not Nigeria and Nigerians will continue to exist. We will always be here. cool
Re: Oyo Sacks 3,000 Workers For Forgery & Age Falsification by Cheggoon(m): 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2012
fabadey:

Laff to hell jor
Ur fada left yansh....!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Upgraded Lagos Domestic Airport Is Crumbling / Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? / Court Orders INEC To Register Young Democratic Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.