Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:10 PM

Need A Serious Minded Lady To Settle Down With - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need A Serious Minded Lady To Settle Down With (971 Views)

looking for a matured guy who is ready to settle down / Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy / I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Serious Minded Lady To Settle Down With by dan4sunfun(m): 11:04am On Jun 11, 2012
I am 29,tall chocolate in colour, from Igbo Origin, Live in Lagos, Employed. Need a serious lady who is ready for marriage to settle down with. An Educated lady, working, and easy going. love outing, and accomodating. contact me for my profile via my face book page. Daniel Fred

1 Like

Re: Need A Serious Minded Lady To Settle Down With by Kartypurple(f): 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2012
Daniel if u rily nid a woman,dis isnt d ryt place 2 hook up wink
Re: Need A Serious Minded Lady To Settle Down With by PrettyCindy(f): 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2012
Kartypurple: Daniel if u rily nid a woman,dis isnt d ryt place 2 hook up wink

Where is the right place to hook up.
Re: Need A Serious Minded Lady To Settle Down With by Bisjosh(f): 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2012
PrettyCindy:

Where is the right place to hook up.

ANSWER THE QUESTION PURPLE undecided
Re: Need A Serious Minded Lady To Settle Down With by nababagod(m): 12:48am On Jun 15, 2012
What is the purpose
Re: Need A Serious Minded Lady To Settle Down With by segeblack(m): 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
Need a companion age 35 to 50 single mother only 21e985c9

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love With Tashamania / 10 Excuses 9ja Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady. / You Gat Probs In Ur Relationship? Talk To Me:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.