Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:54 AM

Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? (5939 Views)

Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face / Who's Nigerian Current King Of R&b? / Top 5 Female R&B Singers Of The 90's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by eveseh(f): 11:50am On Apr 21, 2006
he's the best all i know
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by skima(m): 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2006
He's da bomb, the guy is 2 gud, no no 3 gud. I listen to almost 100 tracks of his everyday. I have on my system 146 track which i listen to everyday, the guy is gud no doubt.

When i need inspiration, I know which track to listen to,
When am pissed off with women i know which track to listen and re-love women.
When i need to just feel luv i know wat to listen to.

No doubt he's the living legend I love most.
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by Free(f): 12:02am On Apr 22, 2006
R kelly makes some of the best Sexual music out there!!!!!,
hes very sexual, bless his heart cheesy cheesy
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by HUSH2(m): 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2006
In a statement by so many others I'll Say it again. . . . . . . . .he's the 'R' in R&B . . . . . . period.

We're judging his music not his person!
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by skima(m): 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2006
He's really the R in R n B. wink
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by skima(m): 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2006
www.r-kelly.com grin shocked cool tongue undecided

Thats his home page.
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by eveseh(f): 11:21pm On Apr 22, 2006
go kelly go r.kelly

u are the man,

he's the greatest in all. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by eveseh(f): 2:00am On Apr 23, 2006
he's the best to me in the whole world
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by Ciaralover(f): 4:16am On Apr 23, 2006
I Luv him!!!He is a good man!!!

Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by bolex(m): 4:30am On Apr 23, 2006
Ciaralover:

I Luv him!!!He is a good man!!!

He is the world's Pervert

lol
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by tipsy289(m): 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2006
R.kelly is good but i dont think he's the most talented R&B musician,he has others on his level,as for me thats (maxwell,D'angelo,Donnell Jones,Tyrese)
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by Free(f): 1:51am On Apr 27, 2006
oooh oooh MAXWELL!!!
definately I love that MAN!!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:35am On Apr 28, 2006
Seriously. R Kelly can sing !! He Rocks !!
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by skylady(f): 11:55am On Apr 28, 2006
R kelly is good,he's songs r just wonderfull but, he's not the best in R and B. we have ppl like usher,bobby brown,akon etc.
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by kinglarry(m): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2006
skylady:

R kelly is good,he's songs r just wonderfull but, he's not the best in R and B. we have people like usher,bobby brown,akon etc.

Look at you comparing R. Kelly to usher, bobby brown and akon, do you know what good song is atall?
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by lauryn(f): 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2006
Yes. He is!
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by senorita(f): 6:33am On Apr 30, 2006
is r kelly the most talented r&b artiste? is whitney on coke?, haba! we dont even hav 2 debate on this, the guy is a genius FULL STOP! and for those who says he writes certain songs wen he is trouble ,well dats wot makes a true artiste, a genius, they come out with things wen their soul is tortured, the list goes on of geniuses who are flawed, fela,marvin gaye,whitney,diego maradona,george best,billie holiday,james brown,shakespeare, the list goes on, thats why these people are special, u take them withn their package, the good ,bad and ugly.
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by trendy(f): 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2007
Talented yes, most talented i dont know lipsrsealed
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by chiogo(f): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2007
To me, he is.
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by chiogo(f): 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2007
R.kelly.

Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by busygirl(f): 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2007
THE PIPPER! he's talented, still d best 4 now
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2007
Somebody said with time he will fade.

How? If this pied piper would fade easilly, he could have faded long time ago.

I dont like generallizing issues, but in this case i will.

R-KELLY has no comparison and will not have in some years to come. Have been making hot music for over 20 years.

He is simply unequalled and consistent, his colleauges in the industry know it.

So before critisizing R.K (on his music, not his personal life) next time; make a research, since you are confused about what you ve been hearing for over 20 years.
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by omoashion(m): 10:23am On Feb 05, 2008
kells is the best there is. He has stood the test of time. From the early 90s till now he has been able to blend in with the current trend of music, D man is too good abeg
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by mctonyfat: 2:35am On Feb 14, 2008
Kells always best. How can we get R.Kelly to Nigeria. We need him Plssssss.

"Leave your name"
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by MP007(m): 2:46am On Feb 14, 2008
yes yes yes and yes, All his songs are hits ,
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2008
, how many artists can call themselves "bad man, jigolo, love-vendor, flirt" etc, live out d life and still sell millions of records almost year after year!?!?
if he's not the best, i wonder who is!?!? the dude is just on top of his game!! respect R!
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by OmoUSH(m): 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
R kelly ko kell y ni. When people like Usher, MARIAH carey, Bobby, stevie Wonder and Celine Dion are no more then u can start calling his name as the best in RnB PLUS I DON'T HATE HIM
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by OmoUSH(m): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2013
Rhea: I sincerely think that a man that landed more Top 40 hits in the '90s than any other male solo artist in the world is indeed a force to be reckoned with.

You can see his finger prints on stars like Aaliyah, MJ, Sparkle & Celine Dion.
Think of soundtracks to movies like Batman & Robin, Space Jam, Ali etc.

, and he writes and produces all his songs.
u are d biggest liar on Nairaland cos he never did what u ascribed him, why nt call his mentor Usher
Re: Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? by dopeJemi: 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
OmoUSH:
u are d biggest liar on Nairaland cos he never did what u ascribed him, why nt call his mentor Usher
dude! Like seriousLy, u need 2 shut it.. R.kelly has written songs 4 d Likes of MichaeL jackson, whitney houston, AaLiyah and d rest of dem, stop d bLind argument.. And if u still doubt it, go 2 googLe and type "the biography of R.kelLy"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! / Mufaya - Chorus (audio) / DISCOVER JON BELLION : "The Human Condition " Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.