Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,220 members, 7,977,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:34 AM

Should I Buy,should I Not Buy - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Should I Buy,should I Not Buy (664 Views)

Do Not Buy A Laptop Without Reading This / Yahoo Lists 10 Ridiculous Reasons To Not Buy The Ipad For Students / Please Do Not Buy Any Ebook Again Until U Have Read This Book: Dotcomology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Buy,should I Not Buy by Tbase2: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2012
Guy's pls his it advicable for someone to buy a second hand pentium 3 your advice will be duly apprieciated thank's
Re: Should I Buy,should I Not Buy by tessyade: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2012
Yes and No. It depends on the system in question. Are the components still functioning well? What is the memory,hard disk,speed sizes? How long has it been used? You must get answer to these and other questions before you decide whether to buy it or not. If you not know how to get the answer to these questions, i suggest you inform a competent computer engineer to help you out. It is well.
Re: Should I Buy,should I Not Buy by Tbase2: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2012
tessyade: Yes and No. It depends on the system in question. Are the components still functioning well? What is the memory,hard disk,speed sizes? How long has it been used? You must get answer to these and other questions before you decide whether to buy it or not. If you not know how to get the answer to these questions, i suggest you inform a competent computer engineer to help you out. It is well.
0 yeah thanks i think everything his working fine just that he as not use it for a while so it might need some servicing pls one more question his true that latest software that's been produce does'nt work on a pentium 3
Re: Should I Buy,should I Not Buy by tessyade: 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2012
T'base:
0 yeah thanks i think everything his working fine just that he as not use it for a while so it might need some servicing pls one more question his true that latest software that's been produce does'nt work on a pentium 3
Every software should work with pentium 3 (atleast the software a beginner like you will need).
Re: Should I Buy,should I Not Buy by slimming: 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2012
Ask God about it
Re: Should I Buy,should I Not Buy by Tbase2: 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2012
tessyade: Every software should work with pentium 3 (atleast the software a beginner like you will need).
so what kind of software will you recomend for a bigginer am also looking to buy fifa12pc version pls how much can i find to buy
Re: Should I Buy,should I Not Buy by adetwin(m): 8:39am On Jun 12, 2012
We could help u get a new uk good P4 @ a moderate price.... Contact: ADETWIN IT CONCEPT ENT. We are into all kinds of IT SUPPORT BB Pin: 07057140885/07082998588
Re: Should I Buy,should I Not Buy by tessyade: 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2012
T'base:
so what kind of software will you recomend for a bigginer am also looking to buy fifa12pc version pls how much can i find to buy
The type of software you need also depend on what you want to do with the laptop but you will always need microsoft office and some games. I cant be definite on how much fifa12pc version is sold because i dont sell computer or its components but i will advice you to visit computer village in ikeja if you are in lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Help With Wireless Network Connection / Can Anyone Help ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ Unlock ♍γ̲̣̣̥ GLO Netpro Modem ? / Help Me Out Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.