Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:07 AM

- Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (6665 Views)

The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. / Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group / I Feel My Mother In Law Is Sooooooooooooo Into Our Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by taryour(f): 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2012
ronkebp: So it is my turn, will just appreciate him anyways even if he will not read it, as he does not come on NL....

This is to my Onitemi, my heart beat, my sweetness, my love, my trouble...wink
I thank you and appreciate you for all the values of love, understanding, patience, individuality, responsibility, integrity, loyalty, enjoyment/fun, honesty, dignity, influence, generousity, persistency, discipline, optimism, dedication and so on you have brought to our union. you are indeed a good man [to an extent though] smiley smiley. I love you and chrish you, even if i don't say it always....

oga oo. Iyawo..
Re: by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2012
I have just one person to appreciate and that's myself. I am a wonderful woman and I'm grateful everyday for being gifted with a great intelligence.

Also big thank you to my ex boyfriend. Thank you for being gone and for good. cool

5 Likes

Re: by Id4: 12:12am On Jun 15, 2012

1 Like

Re: by queensmith: 1:37am On Jun 15, 2012
awww this is cute!

I have to admit I don't do it often enough, mr queensmith has been amazing and I'm glad I gave us a chance

I appreciate him for waking me up every morning and driving me about the gaff grin grin esp since i know how much he hates stratford for its traffic!

Making me feel soo good about myself and confident about where I am right now.

He is and continues to be an amazing friend and I bless the day I met him. He really has made a difference, like that ginuwine song!

[size=2pt](i'm actually gonna show this to him as well, he better not even get a baloon head! tongue)[/size]
Re: by MissIfe(f): 7:00am On Jun 15, 2012
michelin89:
Also big thank you to my ex boyfriend. Thank you for being gone and for good. cool

grin grin grin
Re: by tasandra: 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2012
@michelin89, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin abeg no kill me wit laff oo.
Re: by queensmith: 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2012
michelin89:

omg this is too funnay!!
Re: by Akpunwa(f): 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2012
Mine,
You have been awesome.
I thank God we rose above our teething period To this haven.
I can't love you enough!
Re: by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 17, 2012
Re: by Odunnu: 8:51am On Jun 17, 2012
You are the best daddy and everything around you testifies to this. Thank you for being a great father to us and an awesome husband to my mommie.
And to you, #youknowyourself, words fail me to express my deep love and happiness for having you all to myself. I love you T.
#Happy fathers day.
Re: by ifyalways(f): 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2012
You love toshman !!!
Just after one night? Ochi eze.
Re: by smiliz(f): 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2012
Honey u mean the world to me!
Re: by Odunnu: 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2012
ifyalways: You love toshman !!!
Just after one night? Ochi eze.

Toshman ke? Who dash monkey banana. Abeg! I no fit carry that one
Re: by Tinkybabe(f): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2012
My inamorato,my love!words cannot express how much you mean to me..Even though people around us frowned at our union we have proven to them that ours is one made in heaven..contrary to the thoughts of many we have also shown that we can survive and be faithful in a long distance relationship..Tho you do not hold the title yet,I wish you this day a happy fathers' day for I know you will make a wonderful father to OUR future kids..love you now and always,Ifemi.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2012
Re: by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2012
smiliz: Honey u mean the world to me!

U get boyfriend? undecided
Re: by serubawon(m): 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2012
Hmmmm. How do I start this.....

Olori, thank you for bringing hope, joy and meaning back into my life....
I see you and I feel like a brand new Dodge Charger....ready to take on anything and everything....
Being able to look forward to life and the future again is so refreshing and reviving....
Your poise, beauty, intelligence (and craziness too) keeps me on my toes and always alert....
Thank you babe......
Re: by safeLove(f): 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2012
My hubby,is probably everything to me. Its been six years. He helped me out as a jambite(freshman) and helped me find my way around school. He was my bodyguard,nobody dared to mess with me..
Since then he hasn never been far from me. My best friend,my lover,my biggest critic,my comfort zone,my husband,my all.
Love you to pieces boo!

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 02, 2012
serubawon: Hmmmm. How do I start this.....

Olori, thank you for bringing hope, joy and meaning back into my life....
I see you and I feel like a brand new Dodge Charger....ready to take on anything and everything....
Being able to look forward to life and the future again is so refreshing and reviving....
Your poise, beauty, intelligence (and craziness too) keeps me on my toes and always alert....
Thank you babe......

Awwwwwww!
Re: by tamiesa(m): 10:49am On Aug 02, 2012
i have the sweetest boyfriend. he calls me his barbie and i call him my boo-boo. we have been married for 2years and its getting sweeter by the day (guess thats becos we act like we are still dating- acting married is boring u know. lol). love u boo

1 Like

Re: by ikamefa(f): 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
awwww what a nice thread
this is for Mr ika6, the voltron that waxes my ermmmm lipsrsealed
the ewedu on my amala balls
chei! the fura in my nunu! " grin grin grin "
je t'aime! kiss

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2013

2 Likes

Re: by MrsChima(f): 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
They are okay.
Re: by shirleywhyte(f): 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2013
I actually cried....I felt this deep in me...Wow!!!

I'm single right now, so I can't comment....
Re: by damiso(f): 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
Thank you Olutiteminikan for being there for me when I need you the most.Thank you for working with me as part of a team,cos really its harder for one hand to carry heavy stuff.We have had our share of issues but thank you for understanding when I did not know any better.

We love you loads (and am sure bebe would pick you over me anytime grin).
Re: by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
This is to my one and only . . . . wink kiss
Thank you for being patient with me, even when I'm being a handful embarassed . . . your understanding and kindness is second to none. kiss kiss
I could never have made a better decision in choosing my soul mate, my partner for life, and the father of my kids . . cool cool
Thank you for being the best daddy baby M can ever ask for . . .
I know I don't say it enough, but I do LOVE you! kiss kiss
Re: by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
Aww Thanks @CC....

Thanks Babè , you're the best. Thanks for your understanding and support even when I'm blue, you always make me smile.

Where's Jeffizy ?? I miss that guy .
Re: by vivianc(f): 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
Good to know there are great marriages and relationships out there.
Re: by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
A lot of pple don't want to comment.why naw.its just a tonic and good for the mind.
Lovely!! Some posts r so touchn
Re: by JohnnyPalmer: 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
shirley whyte: I actually cried....I felt this deep in me...Wow!!!

I'm single right now, so I can't comment....

Dat makes two of us! am also single too, mayb we can hook upsmiley
Re: by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
Mr Naijababe! Every woman's dream but na me catch am. Two peas in a pod, living and loving together forever....
Re: by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
My Rock my world, my crown, my Love.
The one who will never rest till the boys and I are happy.
You are a limited edition, What you have helped me through this last months I can't even begin to thank you in this life.
You have been Father and Mother to our boys yet you have reached out to make me feel secure that I am doing the right thing.
I can't begin to appreciate you, you told me on our second date that am one of the few people who gets your jokes, and through the years you have repeated the same jokes and its always as if I am hearing it for the first time, that's because I love you so so much. What you have been to me and done for me, I can't begin to define and describe.
You put me first in all, even before the boys.
The night I got back, you ran a bath for me (even cleaned the bathroom properly, now I know you make me shout about that one purpose lol), Massaged my legs and body and cuddled me till I fell asleep. You are the best, thank you, bless you.
We are lucky to have you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Feminism: Has It Done More Harm Than Good? / Can You Live With Your Husband's Younger Sister? / Genetically Whom Do You Take After In Your Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.