Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share (5027 Views)

Blackberry 10 Is Better Than iOS 6. 10 Reasons: / IOS 6; Is It Worth Losing Jailbreak For ? / IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by otumfour(m): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2012
I just can't wait grin grin grin.......the event is around 6pm GMT....u can get ur updates ryt here wink

Re: Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by otumfour(m): 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2012
cheesy

Re: Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by otumfour(m): 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2012

Re: Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by otumfour(m): 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2012
new macbook air specs.....plus USB 3.0

Re: Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by otumfour(m): 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2012
........RETINA DISPLAY ON A MAC shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by otumfour(m): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2012

Re: Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by otumfour(m): 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2012
APPLE REIGNS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by otumfour(m): 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2012

Re: Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2012
Same bullshit as before, only different to take money from silly fanboys.. I believe the major diff would be their own maps, they are tired of google maps. Apple could sell toilet paper, name it iWipe, and it would sell for $200 a roll.

11 Likes

Re: Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by Faraidi(m): 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2012
otumfour: I just can't wait grin grin grin.......the event is around 6pm GMT....u can get ur updates ryt here wink
what is the meaning of ios 6 ?
Re: Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2012
Whats the difference then?
Re: Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2012
wow am loving this but will not advice updates till i see reviews .

its even compactible with iphone 3gs. really lovely

guess we have entered the final phase of the demise of BB and the pinging babes effizzy grin grin grin grin
Re: Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2012
ollah1: Same bullshit as before, only different to take money from silly fanboys.. I believe the major diff would be their own maps, they are tired of google maps. Apple could sell toilet paper, name it iWipe, and it would sell for $200 a roll.

stop beafing jor
Re: Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2012
aguiyi: wow am loving this but will not advice updates till i see reviews .

its even compactible with iphone 3gs. really lovely

guess we have entered the final phase of the demise of BB and the pinging babes effizzy grin grin grin grin
Why not, what makes you think those babes cant afford apple products too if they have robust messaging application
Re: Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by jspac(m): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2012
Faraidi: what is the meaning of ios 6 ?
(iPhone iPod touch iPad) operating system
Re: Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2012
js_pac: (iPhone iPod touch iPad) operating system
Whats the meaning of the "i" in "i"Pad "i"Phone etc
Re: Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by omosexy1: 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2012
I can't wait to update my Mac OS to Mountain Lion. I believe the Macbook Pro is the best computer in the world. I am so stuck with mine never had any issues since I purchased it. Hopefully, if the review of the latest macbook pro beats me off my seat, I would be forced to go get one. Apple simply know how to make good products
Re: Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2012
Billyonaire: Why not, what makes you think those babes cant afford apple products too if they have robust messaging application

for were, most of them carry stolen BB's about . some dont even know the difference in the models grin grin grin. take stock of the number of babes that will contribute to this thread and get my point

the new ios 6 comes with a more functional find my iphone feature, theif am make you know how far grin grin grin
Re: Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2012
Whoa...Seriously? IOS 5 was launched just October 2011 (correct me if I'm wrong). I'm yet to get the hang of IOS 5 - guess it's getting harder to keep up with change these days.

But IOS 6? Just a bunch of new siri gimmicks, nothing spectacular (maybe passbook) and it's IOS 6?

I expected better. Let's see how the beta runs though.... (any redsnow/cydia link yet?) wink
Re: Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2012
Dude, do you work for APPLE or something
Re: Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by jspac(m): 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2012
Billyonaire: Whats the meaning of the "i" in "i"Pad "i"Phone etc
Apple declared the "i" in iMac tos tand for "Internet".Since then on, it became a nice sub-brand.
Re: Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2012
js_pac: Apple declared the "i" in iMac tostand for "Internet".Since then on, it became a nice sub-brand.
Thanks, I thought as much, but was never sure. Thanks again.
Re: Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by jspac(m): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2012
You are welcome smiley
Re: Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2012
Billyonaire: Whats the meaning of the "i" in "i"Pad "i"Phone etc

INNOVATION but some say its ILLUMINATI
Re: Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2012
aguiyi:

stop beafing jor

its not beafing, just saying they have got the brand.. The new macbook should cost 400k in naija currency.
Re: Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by vokalguy(m): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2012
HQ: Whoa...Seriously? IOS 5 was launched just October 2011 (correct me if I'm wrong). I'm yet to get the hang of IOS 5 - guess it's getting harder to keep up with change these days.

But IOS 6? Just a bunch of new siri gimmicks, nothing spectacular (maybe passbook) and it's IOS 6?

I expected better. Let's see how the beta runs though.... (any redsnow/cydia link yet?) wink

To be honest, I was disappointed with the iOS 6 announcement.... sighs
Re: Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2012
I Love my iPhone4S and its iOS5.1

Just that the data plans in Naija sucks ... one download, everything's gone
Re: Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2012
vokal_guy:

To be honest, I was disappointed with the iOS 6 announcement.... sighs

Yeah True. . .I considered this a 'Major' Upgrade since it's moving from 5 to 6 but ain't nothing major in there (at least there's still lots to be done on the UI). I'd rather get a Samsung S3 and plug in Android 4.0 aka Ice cream Sandwich.
Re: Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by MrTA(m): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2012
iOS6 a little disappointing. No new killer features, new UI etc.
Re: Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by SisiKill1: 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2012
ollah1: Same bullshit as before, only different to take money from silly fanboys.. I believe the major diff would be their own maps, they are tired of google maps. Apple could sell toilet paper, name it iWipe, and it would sell for $200 a roll.

Hehehehehehe

Iwipe. . .hahahahahahaha!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by Kalman(m): 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2012
This is what you need to know about security
RIM Announces Approval of BlackBerry 7 Smartphones for U.S. Department of Defense Networks... Links:http://m.crackberry.com/rim-announces-approval-blackberry-7-smartphones-us-department-defense-networks
RIM BlackBerry 7 use approved by U.K. government agency...Links:http://www.financialpost.com/m/wp/fp-tech-desk/blog.html?b=business.financialpost.com/2012/05/17/rim-blackberry-7-use-approved-by-u-k-government-agency

So get your head out of the iToilet and use somting secure.
Re: Apple Is Due To Release "Ios 6" What Are Your Expectations? Lets Share by FEMARY1: 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2012
Is IOes better than Android?Please just explain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miezu Mx3!! World's Cheapest 8-core Phone / Samsung S5's 16mp Camera Vs Tecno C8's 13mp. / Zain Blocks Sim Cards Anyhow: Watch Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.