Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,755 members, 7,885,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another (4368 Views)

Can Someone Tell The Satanist To Keep His "anti-Bible Studies" On One Thread? / Nairaland : Consolidating Islam Prophet Lies In One Thread. / When A Child Of God Begin To Quote The Bible And Say It Is Written (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by justlove91(m): 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
Anas09:

grin, See? Thats why i registered another one, but still use Anas though.
Well, how are you today? Are you done with Uni yet?
Well am cool as usual.
No, nah strike o, FYB though
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Anas09: 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
justlove91:

Well am cool as usual.
No, nah strike o, FYB though
U'll graduate, don't worry
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Seun(m): 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
Goshen360:
This just came to my mind as I was thinking through some of my friends good and powerful statement. So I thought of helping to share how one can quote comments from one thread to another, NOT within same thread which many of us know how to do but many of us don't know how to quote someone's comment or our own past comments from "another" thread to a current thread we want to contribute to. I hope to show us a step-by-step how to quote from another thread.

Am going to us one or more of my own comments from another thread or some of my friend's comments from another thread to show how you can quote from another thread.
Click the quote button, copy the text that appears in the text editor of the page that opens, and paste it in your new post on the other thread.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Nobleking2000(m): 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Muafrika2:
You can also to do it this way.
Go to the original quote,
Hit "quote"
Copy everything
Go to the thread where you want to use the quote,
Paste...
https://www.nairaland.com/click/religion/5550
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by justlove91(m): 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
Anas09:

Yes. definitely, nah one semester remain.
As you can imagine, am still trapped (at home) just got back from mosque (Jumat) now, so am still waiting to be free.
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by justlove91(m): 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
Anas09:

As you can imagine, am still pretty much trapped (at home) just got back from mosque (Jumat) now, imagine being forced to do what you know is absolutely futile, so am still waiting to be free.
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by justlove91(m): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
Anas09:

Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Nobleking2000(m): 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
Anas09:

I have tried and tried. Why can't i do it?
try harder

Goshen360 (m ):
3:59am On Oct 12
Etesam :
It's an old thread i came across thru Google Search. I do hope Goshen360 is still on Nairaland.
I'm still here o, once in a while...minding my own business...lol[quot]
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Nobleking2000(m): 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
Anas09:

I have tried and tried. Why can't i do it?
try harder

Goshen360 (m ):
Etesam :
It's an old thread i came across thru Google Search. I do hope Goshen360 is still on Nairaland.
I'm still here o, once in a while...minding my own business...lol[/quote] ok
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Anas09: 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
justlove91:

As you can imagine, am still pretty much trapped (at home) just got back from mosque (Jumat) now, imagine being forced to do what you know is absolutely futile, so am still waiting to be free.
Dont worry, time happens to us all. Obey your parents so that it may be well with you. This is what the Holy Bible says. when u r free to care for yourself, u can take any decision u want.

I like that fact that, though your mind is no longer there, but u respect your parents and go. Your kids will never be a problem to you, in Jesus name.
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Nobleking2000(m): 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
Etesam:
Instead of practicing how to do as OP instructed
teach me Abeg You people are here exchanging banters[quot]
Me I just dey practice dey go[/quote]
please
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Nobleking2000(m): 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
Etesam:
teach me Abeg You people are here exchanging banters[/quote] ok

Me I just dey practice dey go[/quote]
please
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Nobleking2000(m): 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
Etesam:
teach me Abeg You people are here exchanging banters[/quote] ok

Me I just dey practice dey go[quot]
please
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Anas09: 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nobleking2000:
try harder

Goshen360 (m ):
Etesam :
I'm still here o, once in a while...minding my own business...lol ok
Is this Goshen360
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by justlove91(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Anas09:

Dont worry, time happens to us all. Obey your parents so that it may be well with you. This is what the Holy Bible says. when u r free to care for yourself, u can take any decision u want.

I like that fact that, though your mind is no longer there, but u respect your parents and go. Your kids will never be a problem to you, in Jesus name.
Amin ma. Thanks
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Anas09: 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
justlove91:

Amin ma. Thanks
Uwc
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nobleking2000:
teach me Abeg You people are here exchanging banters ok

Me I just dey practice dey go
please
Only the last "quote" should have a slash/

Make sure you spell right too
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by JadonOVB(m): 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
Goshen360:
First, I will go to the thread I wish to quote from.

Second, I will highlight and copy the comment I wish to quote

Third, I will return to the current thread I wish to place the quote I copied.

Four. I will "quote" anyone in the current thread I wish to place the quote

Five I will edit the name of who I quoted in the current thread to the name of whom it was quoted from

Six, I will hit the submit button

Am going to show the practical steps below in many examples. watch this below:

Are some comments usually locked?
I can't quote on some comments as I just did here. Pls reply. Thanks
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by amandawallers: 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
Thank you very much. I’m always looking for an excuse to add new things!
Hill climb racing
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by chidexxy007(m): 8:27am On May 14, 2019
JadonOVB:

Are some comments usually locked?
maybe some mod acted on it grin

I can't quote on some comments as I just did here. Pls reply. Thanks
learning too

modified; twas quite easy shaa. thanks all.
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Iyiataata92: 10:39am On Apr 19, 2020
Goshen360:

Comments quoted from this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/959119/ten-10-reasons-tithe

This is better. I have quote "garyarnold" from another thread and also added my comments
ONE OF THE WORST CRIMES OF ALL TIME:
1 - It is done by pastors who are trusted to
be honest and right, and done in the name of
Jesus.
2 - It is legal only because the government (in
the US) can't interfere with religious beliefs, and the pastor only need claim he is teaching
his beliefs.
3 - It has spread world-wide and this crime
has more victims than any other that I know
of.
4 - Those who have been scammed almost always take sides with the scammer.
5 - It's a crime where the victim thinks he/
she is the beneficiary, not the victim.
6 - The crime is so carefully crafted and
executed that the victim falls for the same
scam every week, week after week, month after month, year after year, and never
even questions the scammer.
7 - The crime is so carefully crafted and
executed that most church goers will yell
AMEN!
8 - The crime is so carefully crafted and executed that most church goers believe
their pastor is the best pastor around. Their
pastor really knows the truth. They trust and
believe everything he says.
9 - The crime is so carefully crafted and
executed that the victims convince others to join in and be a victim like they are, all the
time thinking they are the beneficiary.
10 - The crime is so carefully crafted and
executed that the victim thinks they are
robbing God if they don't comply with the
scam. 11 - The crime is so carefully crafted and
executed it is very difficult to convince the
victim that they have been a victim. The crime? Pastors teaching that God requires
Christians to tithe to the church. With tithing,
the victim is so ignorant of the truth, they
have no clue they've been a victim. And if
and when the tithing scam victims realize
they are victims, there is really nothing they can do about it. The scammer keeps the
money.
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Iyiataata92: 10:43am On Apr 19, 2020
I learnt this by observation
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Iyiataata92: 10:44am On Apr 19, 2020
I learnt this by observation
Back to basics
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Luckydonalds(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2020
Luckydonalds:

This is a Global Version
Okay..
But old Why am I seeing Chinese language?
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Luckydonalds(m): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
NaijaMutant:
I trust Lai Mohammed

He will ban CNN from showing in Nigeria grin
Pardon me for tickling your mentions..I'm tryna learn how to quote someone on a dead thread and I see u are online..Pls reply in the affirmative/negative if I did it right/wrong..
Thanks and compliments of the season
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by xXStormbornXx: 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
Fuckeveryday2:

You fit DM me for dead thread boss

bro
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Fuckeveryday2: 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
xXStormbornXx:

bro
How far bro
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by xXStormbornXx: 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
Fuckeveryday2:

How far bro

i wan collect your number make we talk for whatsapp
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Fuckeveryday2: 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
xXStormbornXx:

i wan collect your number make we talk for whatsapp
090638532one eight
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by xXStormbornXx: 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2021
Fuckeveryday2:

090638532one eight
alright

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Spiritual Controls The Physical (16) / Who Is The Woman Clothed With The Sun, With The Moon Under Her Feet? (Rev 12) / Who Is This Man Called Tudor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.