Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,401 members, 7,881,461 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:14 PM

Love Is Blind To Those Who Are Foolishly Inlove... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Blind To Those Who Are Foolishly Inlove... (624 Views)

PICS: Adorable Photos Of Couplles That Proves Love Is Blind / Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? / A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is Blind To Those Who Are Foolishly Inlove... by marvelck: 7:05am On Jun 12, 2012
You are constantly maltreated, cheated on, abused/assaulted or humiliated either by your boyfriend or girlfriend, and yet you choose to remain with him or her. What kind of love is that? Some say na pity while others say na lust. And there are those who feel such foolish love no be ordinary love.
Re: Love Is Blind To Those Who Are Foolishly Inlove... by Mynd44: 7:21am On Jun 12, 2012
Early morning madness
Re: Love Is Blind To Those Who Are Foolishly Inlove... by cindyrella(f): 8:49am On Jun 12, 2012
Smh @op abeg wetin you take this morning??
Re: Love Is Blind To Those Who Are Foolishly Inlove... by Mynd44: 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2012
cindyrella: Smh @op abeg wetin you take this morning??
A mixture of alomo, sepe and some urine
Re: Love Is Blind To Those Who Are Foolishly Inlove... by ijebabe: 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2012
^^ I want to tell a lie about you cheesy
Re: Love Is Blind To Those Who Are Foolishly Inlove... by Goldieluks: 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2012
My love get okpolor eyes....

Ijeboy ain't you related to sexkillz ?? Gay Gay Gay........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Love Is Blind To Those Who Are Foolishly Inlove... by ijebabe: 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2012
Goldieluks: My love get okpolor eyes....

Ijeboy ain't you related to sexkillz ?? Gay Gay Gay........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked
I've been found out grin grin grin

Its not worse than being a transexual tongue
Re: Love Is Blind To Those Who Are Foolishly Inlove... by Mynd44: 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2012
ijebabe: ^^ I want to tell a lie about you cheesy
Out with it then
Re: Love Is Blind To Those Who Are Foolishly Inlove... by ijebabe: 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2012
You know where the thread is na smiley
Re: Love Is Blind To Those Who Are Foolishly Inlove... by Mynd45: 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2012
ijebabe: You know where the thread is na smiley
The thread has been moved to God knows where
Re: Love Is Blind To Those Who Are Foolishly Inlove... by ijebabe: 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2012
Mynd-44:

The thread has been moved to God knows where
Yeah games section
https://www.nairaland.com/947426/tell-lie-person-above
Re: Love Is Blind To Those Who Are Foolishly Inlove... by kpolli(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2012
marvelck: You are constantly maltreated, cheated on, abused/assaulted or humiliated either by your boyfriend or girlfriend, and yet you choose to remain with him or her. What kind of love is that? Some say na pity while others say na lust. And there are those who feel such foolish love no be ordinary love.

I think I know the gurl ur referring to

(1) (Reply)

Gender Equality Exists In Nigeria Indeed..aree Or Disagree / Teddy Bears Are Also For Ladies That Had Suffered Many Heartbreaks? / In This Situation What Must She Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.