Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,888 members, 7,942,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (521008 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by goodness1109: 11:44am On Sep 19, 2012
Joe980: @Goodness...so pathetic. So you never bothered replying CDHC. As for me, would have loved you got back to them then, stating what went wrong. You might be favored. And if you felt they could arrest...nothing stops them from doing so cause they have every detail about you already. God will make a way..
Immediately i got to know this, i wrote to CDHC to stop processing on my application but no reply since then. I have since been on my kneels so that i would get out of this mess, get my hard earned original docs back and eventually get a reliable job back here in Nigeria so dt i can adequately provide for my house one more time again just as i used to do when i was gainfully employed. It's really tough, i must confess!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DeeOneBangin: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2012
Hi guys, want to know if I can get admission with my 3rd class degree into a College Diploma Programme(2years) relating to ma initial course of study.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2012
Deeone_bangin!:
Hi guys, want to know if I can get admission with my 3rd class degree into a College Diploma Programme(2years) relating to ma initial course of study.

Thanks

Surely, in college or uni but it must be pgd.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2012
goodness1109:
Please, mail me on akinremibabatunde@yahoo.com; i have similar problem - my own 30days have expired but they have not returned my original docs yet. Yes, i agree this is irresponsible, however, frustrations made me do that because dt was my last hope having being refused visa before in 2011 when i was given admission with funding worth CN$8,200, also having lost my banking job since few years ago and not employed up till now; and don't forget am married with kids and a wife. Life has never been easy, so i saw that as a way of escape for me and particularly to prepare a secured future for my innocent little kids. I have prayed to God to forgive me as i am not a person of such questionable character since my birth.

Ok... I would forward your email to my friend so you can converse with him as at how u guyz cud go about this mess... God is ur strength!... It is well...ciao!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2012
yungokus: Pls this is just a warning to people who engage in submitting fraudulent docs to the embassy... Those VO's are trained to detect any compromised docs.. No mata wat it is!..was jubilating wit my buddy yesterday when his status changed to Please contact the Visa Application Centre for
further instructions , your attention is required at...... Mehn!! I was for once surprised dat a Forged doc cud scale tru d rigors of verifications by d embassy but damn he was strucked wit a shocker dis morn... Wen he got d instructions dat he shud verify some discrepancies in his statement of acc and return bak within 30days or be banned for 2yrs meanwhyl all his docs and passport were witheld by d embassy... He pingd!! Pingd!! Pingd!! Pignd!! Me dis morn .. To tell me dis sad story!... Pls nairaland peeps! I don't know d advice I shud give him.. I told him tho to write a letter and return bak VAC stating that he his no more interested in d study permit application that he has some tins to do here in nigeria... Do u guyz think I advised him rightly or what else do u guyz think he can do?... Mehn pls guyz let's stop all dis fraudulent submission of docs...as dis stops others who are genuine from getting what they deserve on time...xpecting ur responses pls.. Ciao!

No you have not advised him rightly, advise him to own up to his crime, apologis and service his 2yrs ban, what you advised him to do will not work, he can not change his mind now after been caught.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DeeOneBangin: 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2012
efosa12345:

Surely, in college or uni but it must be pgd.

@efosa What if its a course lesser than dan pdg? Cos what's similar to pgd is Graduate certificate (1yr). What I want to do is College Diploma(2yrs) and dats like usually meant for starters ( those that jst finished high school).

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2012
goodness1109:
Immediately i got to know this, i wrote to CDHC to stop processing on my application but no reply since then. I have since been on my kneels so that i would get out of this mess, get my hard earned original docs back and eventually get a reliable job back here in Nigeria so dt i can adequately provide for my house one more time again just as i used to do when i was gainfully employed. It's really tough, i must confess!

You are just prolonging your case, you are given 30days to defend yourself but you failed, that shows that you are guilty as charged.

Why not write the Canadian embassy an apology letter and start serving your 2yrs ban? Appeal to them to return the original documents among the fakes you submitted and move on with your life.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bakorede(m): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2012
justwise:

You are just prolonging your case, you are given 30days to defend yourself but you failed, that shows that you are guilty as charged.

Why not write the Canadian embassy an apology letter and start serving your 2yrs ban? Appeal to them to return the original documents among the fakes you submitted and move on with your life.
d boss is saying d truth here!kudos @justwise.he who av ears,let them hear.shikenah!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2012
Deeone_bangin!:

@efosa What if its a course lesser than dan pdg? Cos what's similar to pgd is Graduate certificate (1yr). What I want to do is College Diploma(2yrs) and dats like usually meant for starters ( those that jst finished high school).

Thanks

College diploma 2yr is better, the advantege on it is tht after 2yr, u can get 3years work permit. But one year study wll only enable u get one year work permit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DeeOneBangin: 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2012
efosa12345:

College diploma 2yr is better, the advantege on it is tht after 2yr, u can get 3years work permit. But one year study wll only enable u get one year work permit.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by oreajayi: 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2012
Just a quick question. The CDHC site states that the embassy will only respond to enquiries outside the processing time. It then states the processing time as a minimum of four months(16 weeks) and six months. If four months pass and a callup for medicals has not been received, what is the best way to contact them? Is it sending an email or going directly to the deputy high commission?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2012
Why Naija processing time no go long pass other countries, when all we do is waste the time the V.O's use in document processing by submitting fraudulent items. How come Ghana is just 4weeeks; well that's because they have given a longer time for naija to have time to scrutinize every document we submit. That's wasup Naija.

yungokus: Pls this is just a warning to people who engage in submitting fraudulent docs to the embassy... Those VO's are trained to detect any compromised docs.. No mata wat it is!..was jubilating wit my buddy yesterday when his status changed to Please contact the Visa Application Centre for
further instructions , your attention is required at...... Mehn!! I was for once surprised dat a Forged doc cud scale tru d rigors of verifications by d embassy but damn he was strucked wit a shocker dis morn... Wen he got d instructions dat he shud verify some discrepancies in his statement of acc and return bak within 30days or be banned for 2yrs meanwhyl all his docs and passport were witheld by d embassy... He pingd!! Pingd!! Pingd!! Pignd!! Me dis morn .. To tell me dis sad story!... Pls nairaland peeps! I don't know d advice I shud give him.. I told him tho to write a letter and return bak VAC stating that he his no more interested in d study permit application that he has some tins to do here in nigeria... Do u guyz think I advised him rightly or what else do u guyz think he can do?... Mehn pls guyz let's stop all dis fraudulent submission of docs...as dis stops others who are genuine from getting what they deserve on time...xpecting ur responses pls.. Ciao!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2012

Please i want to know if he got the news "he was strucked wit a shocker dis morn... Wen he got d instructions dat he shud verify some discrepancies in his statement of acc and return bak within 30days" at the VFS or they updated it when he tracked it in the morning?

Please i want to know if he got the news "he was strucked wit a shocker dis morn... Wen he got d instructions dat he shud verify some discrepancies in his statement of acc and return bak within 30days" at the VFS or they updated it when he tracked it in the morning?

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Lutobi(m): 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
Always state the truth in your applications. The worst that can be happen is rejection and/or reapplocation. Moreover we all should trust God that our success is not tied to a location.. Canads.. UK or Nigeria. We shall succeed with hardwork and God.. cheers everybody. Remember to be honest in all your dealings! wink

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 12:04am On Sep 20, 2012
AugustApplicant: Honest question: what do you say in a situation where someone submit an original bank statement but in a way, its arranged to fit the purpose for its use? What I mean is that you pay in say N100k at some point into ur account and on the deposit slip, you fill in June salary when in the real fact its ur deposit intended to make it look like June salary. Offcourse there is the company docs to back it up and the statement if confirmed original. But honestly isn't that a distortion still?Honest answers please..

I GUESS that's exactly what you did.....Well, that would be difficult to find out...But If they do by any means, u understand how it works naw....The VO are aware of all dis things, thatz why they have developed a new strategy of attaching other conditions to d medicals......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seedgie(m): 3:43am On Sep 20, 2012
is not good to submit forged documents no matter the situation of things! sory about it though is not an excuse when you face the law. just pray you go free cos they have ur details.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:50am On Sep 20, 2012
AugustApplicant:

Honest question: what do you say in a situation where someone submit an original bank statement but in a way, its arranged to fit the purpose for its use? What I mean is that you pay in say N100k at some point into ur account and on the deposit slip, you fill in June salary when in the real fact its ur deposit intended to make it look like June salary. Offcourse there is the company docs to back it up and the statement if confirmed original. But honestly isn't that a distortion still?
Honest answers please..

Its the same as presenting forged document, the info you have in that bank statement is made up, it still a crime and don't complain if the embassy figure that out and refused you a visa.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 8:39am On Sep 20, 2012
justwise:

Its the same as presenting forged document, the info you have in that bank statement is made up, it still a crime and don't complain if the embassy figure that out and refused you a visa.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2012
Pardon me, i do not seem to agree that should be classified as a forged document. The money in question is his & actually passed through the acct in question unlike a doctored statemt that never had such transactions.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2012
Don Cipher: Pardon me, i do not seem to agree that should be classified as a forged document. The money in question is his & actually passed through the acct in question unlike a doctored statemt that never had such transactions. A lot of people build accts over time for visa processing, would you call that a forged document as well. The problem lies when the V.O can't see the r/ship btw the transactions in the account & his salary details where he claims to work; though i feel he culd have just deposited with his name & explained in a cover letter wit coy docs to say he collects salary in cash. I stand to be corrected.

Forgery comes in all sorts of forms, when you alter a genuine document with the intent to defraud then that is forgery.

The op pays in N100k at some point into into his account and on the deposit slip he fills in June salary when in the real fact its deposit intended to make it look like June salary, that is altering and did not represent the actual fact.

Account 'building' comes into 2parts as well, people pay bank staff to 'build' an account for them for visa purposes and when the visa is issued them give up the account....that is a crime.

Other people genuinely build (savings) an account over a period of time and use it for visa purposes.....that is not a crime.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2012
AugustApplicant:

Nice one Justwise. But how would you know if I didn't tell you? Remember its me and me that knows this. Can you now tell?

The embassy has a way of figuring that out, there is always a loophole in forgery.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by surecan: 10:27am On Sep 20, 2012
good idea

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2012
AugustApplicant:
I guess you are right. I was actually looking through someone's statement of acct who did something like that. In her case, she owns the enterprise and was not paying herself salary but now wanting to apply for a visiting visa, started paying herself salary in the name of the company. I didn't think she did wrongly though so encouraged her to go ahead. Talking about loopholes, I couldn't think of any honestly even though I really did cracked my brain about one. She had payslip and other supporting docs to back her claims so I asked her to go ahead.

@justwise,august aplicnt and odas

hmm!!!y all this exposure on a public forum like this.dnt forget whites have their ways of manipulating tinz to work out in their favor yet u wnt get it on a public forum like dis.i cud c some people complaining cdhc takes so much time to attend to nigerians.o.k,with all these open secret,i can assure u the waiting period wud times2 the usual time.please lets be conservative and dnt forget cdch expert or spy cud get ur tactics through ur post.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:45am On Sep 20, 2012
spencer3705:

@justwise,august aplicnt and odas

hmm!!!y all this exposure on a public forum like this.dnt [b]forget whites have their ways of manipulating tinz to work out in their favor yet u wnt get it on a public forum like dis.[/b]i cud c some people complaining cdhc takes so much time to attend to nigerians.o.k,with all these open secret,i can assure u the waiting period wud times2 the usual time.please lets be conservative and dnt forget cdch expert or spy cud get ur tactics through ur post.

I'm not here to support any sort of...fraud or encourage system cheating, if some Nigerians who apply for visa are honest with their application then embassies will not take yrs to verify applications, some of us think we are clever by forging and faking documents....embassy know better.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:47am On Sep 20, 2012
AugustApplicant:
I guess you are right. I was actually looking through someone's statement of acct who did something like that. In her case, she owns the enterprise and was not paying herself salary but now wanting to apply for a visiting visa, started paying herself salary in the name of the company. I didn't think she did wrongly though so encouraged her to go ahead. Talking about loopholes, I couldn't think of any honestly even though I really did cracked my brain about one. She had payslip and other supporting docs to back her claims so I asked her to go ahead.

Those who are trained to spot forgery know where to look, you got no clue how to figure that out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.