Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,009 members, 7,922,435 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:26 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (519380 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2012
@Efosa, I don't think it's necessary for your sponsor to.but here is what I suggest, apart from ur sponsor try and have some money in your account, if your sponsor has way over what you need (like multiple times what you need) then he can move all ur tuition and living expenses to your account but if he doesn't have like 3-4 times ur total financial costs in his account, your chances are better with the money in ur sponsor's account. #mythoughts
efosa12345: @siga @all is it possible for my sponsor to transfer all the money to my personal acct with a back up letter?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2012
Am just looking at the time it will take again to build sponsor personal bank acct, because I used his company acct b4, now that I decided to use personal acct. Is giving serious thinking. Pls house help.
TRV_IJN: @Efosa, I don't think it's necessary for your sponsor to.but here is what I suggest, apart from ur sponsor try and have some money in your account, if your sponsor has way over what you need (like multiple times what you need) then he can move all ur tuition and living expenses to your account but if he doesn't have like 3-4 times ur total financial costs in his account, your chances are better with the money in ur sponsor's account. #mythoughts
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2012
whats new here?
Can someone pls provide me with the link to the page on MUN's website that has the admission requirements? Where I can see what o'level result needed frm Me. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2012
blink6: whats new here?
Can someone pls provide me with the link to the page on MUN's website that has the admission requirements? Where I can see what o'level result needed frm Me. Thanks.

Wat a relief, u just made me smile.
I've nt smiled nor laughed since friday.

Check on mun website - www.mun.ca
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2012
mercylicious:

Wat a relief, u just made me smile.
I've nt smiled nor laughed since friday.

Check on mun website - www.mun.ca
i need the direct link.
SO, i'm now AY to make u laf abi? u never talk wetin i do u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by wuralulu: 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
@Kaycee 48,thanx,I feel like am part of d family,I pray in faith for all of us waiting for an update,this week we shall all rejoice,dere shall be no single denial in dis house in JESUS name,my faith is all I have.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
wuralulu: @Kaycee 48,thanx,I feel like am part of d family,I pray in faith for all of us waiting for an update,this week we shall all rejoice,dere shall be no single denial in dis house in JESUS name,my faith is all I have.
dnt worry bro. it done for y'all, and we that'll show later. make una just pray for us when una reach there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2012
wuralulu: @Kaycee 48,thanx,I feel like am part of d family,I pray in faith for all of us waiting for an update,this week we shall all rejoice,dere shall be no single denial in dis house in JESUS name,my faith is all I have.
AMEN N AMEN...KEEP THE FAITH ALIVE
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by wuralulu: 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2012
blink6:
dnt worry bro. it done for y'all, and we that'll show later. make una just pray for us when una reach there.

AMEN,GOD will favour us all,plus am not a bro o,am female
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by genep: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
Guyz I just tracked my application ...Please contact the VAC for further instructions, your. Attention is required at the earliest.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by princetoochi: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
blink6:
Amen,itz done already in Jesus name.@All,pls i have a question as regards to medicals.For people that have idea of what it takes to do it in Abuja,how does it go and what are the things needed of one to come along with,am asking this question in antispation of my medicals this week,and i really wonna do it here in abuja cos of my work scheduls which are always tith here in Abuja.Can some one receive the medical information from VAC for another person......pls the experience gurus in the House,assist
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bryanhumber(m): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2012
genep: Guyz I just tracked my application ...Please contact the VAC for further instructions, your. Attention is required at the earliest.
congrats bruv!!!!!!!!!!!!!That's ur medical call-up...Kindly share with d house wen u submitted ur application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
genep: Guyz I just tracked my application ...Please contact the VAC for further instructions, your. Attention is required at the earliest.
YAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK U JESUS, I SAID IT, THR WILL B GUD NEWS IN DS HOUSE, OUR FIRST MEDICAL GOOD NEWS OF THE WEEK, DATZ UR MEDICAL MA BRODA, OYA PPLE START TRACKING. GENEP ARE U IN LAGOS? KINDLY SHARE DOCUMENTS N SPECIFY UR SPONSOR...THIS IS AWESOME NEWS.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2012
whr is matilda? ur turn to track o, urself and genep submitted the same day. kip faith alive
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
[quote author=kayce43]whr is matilda? ur turn to track o, urself and genep submitted the same day. kip faith alive[/quotdats great news oh but today is sunday do they update on sunday,my own is on d way oh let me track oh lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
dId u just track or its since friday cos i dnt get do they change update on a sunday anyway congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2012
@matilda, yes o, saw some1 dat was updated on a saturday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
Really on weekends they update too dats nice oh,my internet is finished oh but let me try to track i on my phone,i pray for good news
kayce43: @matilda, yes o, saw some1 dat was updated on a saturday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by genep: 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2012
I checked friday morning but nothing until few hours ago.....about the documents I submitted...hmm I don't have a long-listed documents becoz I joined the. Forum after I have submitted my application
1 application forms
2 University Transcript 4/5
3. Please think of any major IT cert. From CCNP to LTE
4. NECO result
5. Sister sponsor with Letter
6. Sponsor bank account 5.2M, my bank account with 94K and 1.5M in another account 1M was transfer by the sponsor two days b4 submitting apps to make 1.5m
7.Letter from employer
8.Travel history:on-the-job trainings to hollad, germany and twice italy
9:admission Letter
10: birth certificate photocopy
11: anyway I am not aware Landed properties were required So I didn't submit any
12.CV attached to Questionnaire.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2012
dosunmu matilda: Really on weekends they update too dats nice oh,my internet is finished oh but let me try to track i on my phone,i pray for good news
it is well ma sista
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by genep: 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2012
@Kayce43 I am in Lagos
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2012
genep: I checked friday morning but nothing until few hours ago.....about the documents I submitted...hmm I don't have a long-listed documents becoz I joined the. Forum after I have submitted my application
1 application forms
2 University Transcript 4/5
3. Please think of any major IT cert. From CCNP to LTE
4. NECO result
5. Sister sponsor with Letter
6. Sponsor bank account 5.2M, my bank account with 94K and 1.5M in another account 1M was transfer by the sponsor two days b4 submitting apps to make 1.5m
7.Letter from employer
8.Travel history:on-the-job trainings to hollad, germany and twice italy
9:admission Letter
10: birth certificate photocopy
11: anyway I am not aware Landed properties were required So I didn't submit any
12.CV attached to Questionnaire.
no worries, it is well, God will make dem give u d visa, callin u for medicals at all means they r interested in giving u the visa. kip the faith alive

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 5:51am On Nov 26, 2012
@toochi, the hospital for the medicals is Abuja Clinics located at 22 Amazon Crescent Maitama. They attend to canadian medical test clients only on Mondays,Tuesdays and Thursdays.the total amount was just less than N30,000,go with like 5 passport photos a copy of ur Int'l pp data page as well. Try and go early so u are amongst the first to see the doc and spend less time. It took me 2hrs to complete the whole medicals because I had to go to the office and when I came back there were others who had to see the same physician the embassy refers you to. Budget to be out of office from 7:30am to 10am, I did same.
princetoochi:
Amen,itz done already in Jesus name.@All,pls i have a question as regards to medicals.For people that have idea of what it takes to do it in Abuja,how does it go and what are the things needed of one to come along with,am asking this question in antispation of my medicals this week,and i really wonna do it here in abuja cos of my work scheduls which are always tith here in Abuja.Can some one receive the medical information from VAC for another person......pls the experience gurus in the House,assist
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 6:01am On Nov 26, 2012

are u joking or what?u track on sunday and u saw dis?its funny besides cdhc doesnt work on sunday.asuming cdhc does work on sat and sunday,vac doesnt work these days to update portal.letz b cerios here!....mayb ur portal has changd since friday dat u didnt trak datz wat credible...anyway congrats and c u in d promise land

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 8:00am On Nov 26, 2012

Congrats on your medical call up. Open the smaller envelope inside the big one, make 4 copies of the "section A' form, 4 copies of ur intl passport data page, 4 copies of ur passport photo and make sure u hold ur intl passport when goin to the place. the fee at the children's practice in ikoyi is 28k, dont knw about the one in olosa, but if you r goin to ikoyi, get there as early as u can because u could spen close to 6 hours thr, as they also do US medicals there too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 8:02am On Nov 26, 2012
spencer3705:

are u joking or what?u track on sunday and u saw dis?its funny besides cdhc doesnt work on sunday.asuming cdhc does work on sat and sunday,vac doesnt work these days to update portal.letz b cerios here!....mayb ur portal has changd since friday dat u didnt trak datz wat credible...anyway congrats and c u in d promise land

We can know when the portal status changed from the mail they send, cos they actually sent me one asking me to report to VAC at d earliest. d mail was sent me at 6:52 am on thursday the 22nd
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2012
princetoochi:

the way it is in lagos is, make 4 copies of the "section A' form, 4 copies of ur intl passport data page, have 4 copies of ur passport photo and make sure u hold ur intl passport when goin to the place. i dont knoow if it will be any different in abuja.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 8:18am On Nov 26, 2012
MEDICAL AWAITEES BY GODS GRACE

@OmosanyaOlak 3rd August
@bryanhumber 15th August
@dosunmu matilda - 7th Sept
@nivax21- Sept 12th
@mercylicious- Sept 13th
@eldred the don - Sept 13th
@Xtus- Sept 18th
@kayce 43 -Sept 19th
@Cori_corde - Sept 21st
@adexcube - sept 24th (flight School)
@Wuralulu - sept 27th

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO SEEK YOUR FACE OH LORD!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Deeman1(m): 8:24am On Nov 26, 2012
Hello. House,@Kaycee got ur mail wanted too reply to u personaly but I feel everyone can learn frm my experince. let try to educate the house here about the applicant and sponsor relationship using my case as an example.
If ur sponsor is NOT your parents the VO's would be curious as to why suddenly out of the blues he somebody would want to part with such high amount of money just for you education. So try to establish a histroy with the sponsor by showing eveidence that the sponsor has been financialy involved with your education. For me all my Univeristy reciept I added with my application indicating at the back paid by my brothers name along with a letter from a lawyer explaining why my brother is my sponsor and purpose.
Then I included my statement of account 3mills as a secondary source of income.
Also never apply to CDHC indicating yourself as your sponsor u would never get that Visa.

Hope this would help guess
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 26, 2012
Quote from Dee-man,"Also never apply to CDHC indicating yourself as your sponsor u would never get that Visa.

Hope this would help guess"[/quote]

This report will be cancelled this week.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 26, 2012

Guy, r u serious? please update us. Did you track on friday? Saturday and it was changed on Sunday?

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.