Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,888 members, 7,942,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (521007 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Lutobi(m): 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2012
efosa12345:

@Augustapplicant, I submitted early august, any info for august applicant yet?

same here... Not heard anything... Best of luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by AugustApplicant(m): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2012
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2012
AugustApplicant:

Oh I wish I have been following this thread before I submitted. From all i have been reading, I dont think I did badly though. PLease who else submitted in August? Lets hook up here.

I submitted in August..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Lutobi(m): 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2012
AugustApplicant:

I submitted late August. From what I see on this thread it takes like 6-8weeks to get called by the embassy either for medicals or pick-up.

Lets just pray for a positive feedback when called... What sch are u heading to?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Lutobi(m): 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2012
yungokus:

I submitted in August..

best of luck to you too... We shall hear goodnews soon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2012
Lutobi:

best of luck to you too... We shall hear goodnews soon

Amen!...GOOD NEWS for everyone IJN!! Amen!.... I submitted mid august to be precise... Goin to SMU in Nova-scotia... Am on a chill pill for any update from CDHC or VAC cos am still a rookie on waiting for updates... Sighting examples on those still waiting for updates from CDHC for 3-4months now..it is well and God help us all.. Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jesus4all: 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2012
@AUG. APPLICANT, RELAX AND BE WATCHING THIS THREAD, IS TURN BY TURN. THEY ARE JUST IN MID JUNE NOW, I SUBMITTED MINE ON 18TH OF JUNE AND AM STILL EXPECTING MY MED CAL.
@JUNE APPLICANT, ANYBODY WITH MED CAL OR ANY OTHER RESPONSE FROM THE EMBASSY THIS WEEK? PLEASE SHARE IT.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Lutobi(m): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2012
yungokus:

Amen!...GOOD NEWS for everyone IJN!! Amen!.... I submitted mid august to be precise... Goin to SMU in Nova-scotia... Am on a chill pill for any update from CDHC or VAC cos am still a rookie on waiting for updates... Sighting examples on those still waiting for updates from CDHC for 3-4months now..it is well and God help us all.. Amen

omo... 3 to four monthss ke... Our own no go reach ooo...my friend got his after two months. He applied in may for septemver start.

Lets just keep praying to avoid delays
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Lutobi(m): 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2012
Jesus4all: @AUG. APPLICANT, RELAX AND BE WATCHING THIS THREAD, IS TURN BY TURN. THEY ARE JUST IN MID JUNE NOW, I SUBMITTED MINE ON 18TH OF JUNE AND AM STILL EXPECTING MY MED CAL.
@JUNE APPLICANT, ANYBODY WITH MED CAL OR ANY OTHER RESPONSE FROM THE EMBASSY THIS WEEK? PLEASE SHARE IT.

na wa ooo... me that i have started firing prayers into next week.. lol... i submitted 3rd august.. smh shocked
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by AugustApplicant(m): 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2012
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Lutobi(m): 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2012
AugustApplicant:

Are you sure its done month by month irrespective?

i feel it depends on how well your application is prepared.. Then again i do not work for the canadian diplomatic mission.. so they alone can provide answers... i have decided to worry less and pray for the best... soon we'll hear something good.. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jesus4all: 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2012
@AUGUSTAPPLICANT, I AM VERY SURE. JUST KEEP-ON FIRING YOUR PRAYER ARROW NOW, THEY WILL GET IN TOUCH, 10WEEKS AND ABOVE. MINE IS ALMOST 12WEEKS NOW
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jesus4all: 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2012
@LUTOBI, GUY, IT IS NOT HOW WELL YOU PREPARE YOUR APPLICATION, STOP THAT THINKING. CONTINUE FIRING YOUR PRAYER AND PATIENTLY WAIT FOR YOUR TIME. REMEMBER, YOU CANNOT OVER-PRAY.WE ARE SERVING THE UNLIMITED GOD.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2012
AugustApplicant:

Are you sure its done month by month irrespective?

Its not done month by month... One could get a response in like 2months depending on how accurate and verifiable ur docs are wit ease... For some it myt take longer cos of complications in verifying their docs and some again they abandon afta they try to verify and they get no results and attend to in a later date again and lastly it myt b cos of ignorance frm CDHC i.e They dnt even open d file for review.. Wateva d case may be... Itz serious prayers for swift response frm dem... And my advice is if anyones application as been with CDHC for above 4months shud try and go make enquiries his/herself citing a frnds experience who was jonzing for more that 4months and passed r start date. not until she went to the embassy with r mum and they found out that they haven't even touched r file .. Afta complains with vexations, they made efforts to review r file d same week.. And asked r to provide a new statement of acc... To cut d long story she was asked to go for medicals 3weeks afta they went to complain at the embassy.. And later got r TRV... Nobody get two head for visa app to Canada oo... Na only God .. I repeat GOD!!... Prayer is key!!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Lutobi(m): 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2012
Jesus4all: @LUTOBI, GUY, IT IS NOT HOW WELL YOU PREPARE YOUR APPLICATION, STOP THAT THINKING. CONTINUE FIRING YOUR PRAYER AND PATIENTLY WAIT FOR YOUR TIME. REMEMBER, YOU CANNOT OVER-PRAY.WE ARE SERVING THE UNLIMITED GOD.

no be fight nah.. na just assumption... and i added that i am not sure.... hope urs comes soon... wish u d best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2012
@[quote author=yungokus]

Its not done month by month... One could get a response in like 2months depending on how accurate and verifiable ur docs are wit ease... For some it myt take longer cos of complications in verifying their docs and some again they abandon afta they try to verify and they get no results and attend to in a later date again and lastly it myt b cos of ignorance frm CDHC i.e They dnt even open d file for review.. Wateva d case may be... Itz serious prayers for swift response frm dem... And my advice is if anyones application as been with CDHC for above 4months shud try and go make enquiries his/herself citing a frnds experience who was jonzing for more that 4months and passed r start date. not until she went to the embassy with r mum and they found out that they haven't even touched r file .. Afta complains with vexations, they made efforts to review r file d same week.. And asked r to provide a new statement of acc... To cut d long story she was asked to go for medicals 3weeks afta they went to complain at the embassy.. And later got r TRV... Nobody get two head for visa app to Canada oo... Na only God .. I repeat GOD!!... Prayer is key!!

@all August applicant, remember July is still in the midle, I think they are now mid June, perhaps by next week, we wll hear more medical calls for June ending appl. Thou, the normal processing time for Nigeria appli is 13weeks. We hav to keep prayin to God for proper review. Pls let us not fight each other over the time

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by AugustApplicant(m): 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2012
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by AugustApplicant(m): 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2012

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by inspirizu(m): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2012
AugustApplicant:

No worry guy they go soon answer you. All our efforts will be rewarded. Fear not is repeated 365 times in the Bible. One for each passing day.

Please let us know once you are contacted.

Na now Ppl go d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ quote from inside bible when Dem need god...... It is well sha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lovesavvi: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2012
I submitted july 30.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by AugustApplicant(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2012
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2012
Lutobi:

For instance, my own school... or proposed school rather, Thompson Rivers University has a post graduate diploma in International Business which runs for 2 years or 3 semesters.. depending on how fast you can complete it... with option of internship... some other schools like Algonquin college amongst others have PGDs running from one to two years... it all depends on your financial capacity cos these schools are priced differently ... Schools in the big cities are priced higher than those in quiet towns... but you can always switch to another program as soon as you are completing y6our program.
. Actually I really want to try uniwinnipeg. Cos I have tried so many uk uni I don't really like there course content do you see winnipeg giving me a p.g.d. Admmsion
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2012
[quote
author=AugustApplicant]Honestly I don't know what you mean. But what I
believe in isn't god but the living God. I wish you well[/quote]
like say u go remember God after u get wetin u want....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Lutobi(m): 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2012
walexicant: . Actually I really want to try uniwinnipeg. Cos I have tried so many uk uni I don't really like there course content do you see winnipeg giving me a p.g.d. Admmsion

Maybe you should visit their website or write their adnissions team.. I am not an admissions officer to determine if you will be admitted or not... lol.. look at the schs you have interest in. visit their website to see entry requirements and that should guide you in applying smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 09, 2012
Lutobi:

Maybe you should visit their website or write their adnissions team.. I am not an admissions officer to determine if you will be admitted or not... lol.. look at the schs you have interest in. visit their website to see entry requirements and that should guide you in applying smiley
thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by AugustApplicant(m): 8:17am On Sep 09, 2012
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by surecan: 8:50am On Sep 09, 2012
earthgreeners:
like say u go remember God after u get wetin u want.......yeye augustapplicant

I thought you are responsible

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kennyGGG(f): 10:13am On Sep 09, 2012
earthgreeners:

Am surprised at your comment @Earthgreeners. See how subtle people can be. We all looked up to you. You should apologies to @AugustApplicant or remain silent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by AugustApplicant(m): 10:18am On Sep 09, 2012

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 10:19am On Sep 09, 2012
earthgreeners:

@earthgreeners, it has not gotten to that! I tot we are an adult, this house is not meant to raise an abusive words to each other, God is able! We have always be of help to each other, we should face the reality and remove what ever tht will draw us back from attaining our aim.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 10:22am On Sep 09, 2012
earthgreeners:

Earthgreeners, habba!!!
I hope everything is alright at your end.
I guessed the weekend wasn't as expected.
You've contributed immensely to this thread and i'm sure lots of ppl here respect your opinion
BUT, your comment up there isn't good at all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 10:26am On Sep 09, 2012
earthgreeners:

@earthgreeners or whatever u call urself the house demand an apology from u. So that we can forge ahead. Moreso I pray that this coming week bring more medical and trv to the house IJN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.