Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,115 members, 7,943,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

Make 7% Daily Or 110% Daily On Your Investment On This Website - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make 7% Daily Or 110% Daily On Your Investment On This Website (741 Views)

Discover How To Create Daily Or Monthly Salary From Each Of These 30 Company / Discover How To Create Daily Or Monthly Salary From Each Of These 30 Online C / Learn The Most Simple Way To Make Money Daily On Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make 7% Daily Or 110% Daily On Your Investment On This Website by umoski1(m): 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2012
Make 7% daily or 110% daily on your investment on this website which am goig to share with you if you are serious about it.I tried it and now,am earning more and i decided to share it with everyone.i have 2 websites that are genuine and you are guaranteed payment anytime you want or rquest for your money. the websites goes for 1500 (One Thousand,Five Hundred Naira Only).i will give you your money back if the site dont pay you.

7% DAILY FOR 30 DAYS: This plan was carefully designed to bring continuous daily return of exactly 7%. Interest will be credited from Monday through Friday (business days only) until the end of the 30 days investment period. Once 30 days has passed, your principle will expire and you will have 154% returned. FOR EXAMPLE: $10,000 investment will get you $700 interest every 24 hours, you'll receive an amount equal to your principle of $10,000 in around 14 business days time frame, and in the end of investment period you'll have a total of $15,400. You can always re-invest (compound) or withdraw.

OR

110% AFTER 7 DAYS: This short term plan was specially created for trial purposes. It will pay 10% profit, and return your principle at the end of the term after 7 calendar days. This plan gives less possibility for compounding and lower profit in comparison to the monthly plan, but should be more convenient for investors seeking faster solution, if only to test our financial service. FOR EXAMPLE: If you would Invest $1,000 now you will have a total of $1,100 in your account balance by this time next week, then you can choose to cash out or re-invest to gain even higher profit. There is no withdrawal fee in this plan either.

If you need more informations,you can reach me on 08022473216 or Umoski10@yahoo.com

Hurry Up now.

(1) (Reply)

Autocad And Coreldraw Skills Required / New Nation Part Time Job Opportunity / Teaching Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.