Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,656 members, 7,878,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:35 AM

Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again (13818 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by Pennywise(m): 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2012
Even in other African countries attempts are being made to reign-in these so-called men of God running amok and preying on weak, compromised citizens. Fireman is nothing but another sign of a failed Nigerian government.

Without even thinking about it I can already pin point 5 reasons why he should be in prison. Right now.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by Mavrick2012: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2012
Just take a look at d 3 conditns required 4 d "healin" to remain parmanent,dis wil tel u dat al dis fictn referd 2 as healin is just psychological work.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2012
::Andrew:::
This is what killed Abraham, The error of unthankfulness. I did this and that.
God said ok u did, do more let me see. angry angry angry angry you shall not enter that land.

hmmm...Abraham or Moses?
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by Phargbemmy(m): 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2012
Judgement day is near, all these miracle workerz shall give accountz of their deeds here on earth.Judgement day is near, all these miracle workerz shall give accountz of their deeds here on earth.Judgement day is near, all these miracle workerz shall give accountz of their deeds here on earth.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by kinguwem: 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2012
We have so many 'MOGs' who are out to exploit unsuspecting persons desperate for miracles. The economic situation in the country is a motivation for fraudulent activities.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2012
God don suffer walahi! sometimes i just wonder why he is so quite and allow some so called pastors to insult him. which one come be "healing school" abeg? there is nothing u wont hear!
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by thetinglesnet: 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2012
Enebeli Enebuwa lied, He Didn’t Finish Our Programme – Pastor Sign Fireman

http://www.thetingles.net/2012/06/09/enebeli-enebuwa-lied-finish-programme-pastor-sign-fireman/
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by freshmoney(m): 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2012
Good! I guess that is what some gullible Nigerians need anyway; so why blaming Fireman? Besides, he heals Hollywood actors of AIDS and other diseases too, oh I don't know most Hollywood actors got AIDS, hehe grin

The real fact is, Nigerians will always embrace religion myths why they wallow in ignorance...

I heal this, I do this, I do that, I guess he's now Albert Einstein

The only way Enebeli can be healed is via medical assistance, any other thing aside that is logically FAKE and money-guzzling!
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by freshmoney(m): 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2012
freshmoney: Good! I guess that is what some gullible Nigerians need anyway; so why blaming Fireman? Besides, he heals Hollywood actors of AIDS and other diseases too, oh I don't know most Hollywood actors got AIDS, hehe grin

The real fact is, Nigerians will always embrace religion myths while they wallow in ignorance...

I heal this, I do this, I do that, I guess he's now Albert Einstein

The only way Enebeli can be healed is via medical assistance, any other thing aside that is logically FAKE and money-guzzling!
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by Freestyl(m): 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2012
Sign Fireman sounds fake to me! Which part of this nation bears such name?
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by item1: 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2012
its just obvious God is not the source in this healing ministry. So for those that are looking for healing beware unless you need at all cost.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by Clemzy16(m): 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2012
This guy is a fake pastor. You really have to watch the documentary posted about him.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by clip: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2012
what do you expect from him?Since,he his god that heal them.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by clip: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2012
what do you expect from him?Since,he is the god that heal them.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by futuspec(m): 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2012
I guess most of you on NL that are saying rubbish about the man of God,iam too sure that one day you will come looking for Dr.Sign Fireman.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by pufectskin: 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2012
Pls leave the fireman alone to get his hustle on! Naija is too hard n ppl need to destress dats y dey keep running around to silly cHurches. He is selling his product like a true businessman. What dat product is another matter, but some ppl r buying.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by freecocoa(f): 12:07am On Jun 13, 2012
I can't stop laughing at his criteria to retain healing. grin grin grin.

What a stup1d fake pastor.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by AnotherOkija: 3:26am On Jun 13, 2012
Its funny how Christians and believers in Christ will find it so easy to tongue lash Pastor Sign Fireman, yet curse at those who diss Oyedepo and Adeboye.. Like where is the sense in that?! Dr. Sign Fireman's healing of Pa Enebeli is no different from the way a Pastor Chris Oyakhilome would heal people at a Total Experience crusade... Nor from the way Oyedepo would have healed others at one of those his Winners Chapel annual Crusade!! Why then is Dr. Sign Fireman singled out for such attacks.. And the Dr. Fireman guy is at least humble enough to grant interviews to explain the circumstance around some of the controversies trailing him and his ministry.. Oyedepo and co are so arrogant that they do not believe that we are worthy of any explanation whatsoever, otherwise, where is Oyedepos interview to explain why he and his ministry have been interfering in a Police investigation into the missing girl in his church?! Where is Oyakhilomes explanation into why his security men are always attacking journalists that come around his church example is the British reporter that did the Sign Fireman expose'.

On the 'I' and not 'God', if the bible tells us according to the book of John 14, 10 Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.

Now if you believe this scripture, whenever he says I, it is the father living in him that is talking...

AND TO THINK THAT EVEN I WHO DOES NOT BELIEVE IN GOD KNOWS THIS..... I am highly disappointed in the hypocrisy of Christians towards Dr. Sign Fireman.. angry I consider him to be a fake and a fraud, just the same way I think Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi, Adefarasin, Ashimolowo and co are all fraudsters... angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by DinhoMVP: 6:07am On Jun 13, 2012
OAM4J: Too many I & my in his speech.... Where is God in all of these?

So he is the healer and not God?

my broda xactly wot i wantd 2say o...i hav done dis i hav done dat.,may b he shld tel us d source of his healn powers if dere is atall cos he sounds so SELF
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by Lisa1: 7:58am On Jun 13, 2012
It is amazing!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by inene: 8:55am On Jun 13, 2012
'I HEALED HIM' SO NOW FIREMAN IS THE HEALER AND NOT GOD. WHAT HEALING POWERS DOES HE POSSESS. I SAY NO MORE
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by ehie007(m): 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2012
For your wedding, events photography, you don't need to search far, we are right here.

We deliver exceptional services.

Contact us at www.emujphotography.com.ng (Phone no: 07041868162)
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by mummy3(f): 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
Myself2: Sign Fireman = Arrogant Fraudster

What the f[i]u[/i]ck was all that I healed him,I healed him,I healed him,I healed him,I healed him,I healed him

BTW,what decent person,not to talk of a supposed "pastor" would go by the name SIGN FIREMAN,he sure IS NO PASTOR

Hell Fire signman - mtchweeeeeeb
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by KiksAsso: 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2012
OAM4J: Too many I & my in his speech.... Where is God in all of these?

So he is the healer and not God?

You have said it all.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by fesse(f): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sign Fireman is a name of a person or what?
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by dorox(m): 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2012
Dr. Sign Fireman is for the large part no different from daddy G.O Adeboye or Pastor Chris or indeed anyone that sells false hope for a better tomorrow and good health using the name of Jesus. He is perceived negetively by most people because of his lack of finese and aggresive style that reeks of desperation.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by porka: 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2012
::Andrew:::
This is what killed Abraham, The error of unthankfulness. I did this and that.
God said ok u did, do more let me see. angry angry angry angry you shall not enter that land.

You mean MOSES sir.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by codedkay: 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2012
He attributes his healing with conditions what a joke is this?
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by AnotherOkija: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2012
codedkay: He attributes his healing with conditions what a joke is this?

Why is it a Joke?!

JOHN 9: 6-7

When He had said these things, He spat on the ground and made clay with the saliva; and He anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay. And He said to him, "Go, wash in the pool of Siloam" (which is translated, Sent). So he went and washed, and came back seeing.

This is Jesus healing somebody with a condition..

Do you so-called christians even read your bibles again?! Or are you just talking stupid because its fireman?!
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by cesil92: 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2012
Pastor Fireman looks proud.. Why are you using "I". Why take the glory to yourself. I'm disappointed at you.
Who are you to heal? Why glorify yourself instead of God?
No one can heal except God, even the best and most anointed one cannot heal but God.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by AnotherOkija: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2012
cesil92: Pastor Fireman looks proud.. Why are you using "I". Why take the glory to yourself. I'm disappointed at you.
Who are you to heal? Why glorify yourself instead of God?
No one can heal except God, even the best and most anointed one cannot heal but God.

Read before you post.. I have explained already..
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again by desirel: 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2012
A time will come when instead of shepherds feeding the sheep, the church will have clowns entertaining the goats.

--C.H. Spurgeon

this is not only in nigeria, but all over the world. we need discernment.

http://www.justinpeters.org/index.php

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. / Your Attitude To Sin Determines Your Salvation/Perfection, Not Activities / Believers' Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.