Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,378 members, 7,947,612 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

Can You Marry Short Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Short Girl? (6446 Views)

17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl / Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) / 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Short Girl? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2012
Hello house, please there is this girl i am interested in but there is problem. She is short... can you marry a short girl? why i am asking is that i was told by people that short people are very wicked but, i dont know how true that is. That is why i decide to come to the hous and ask. Your humble opinion is highly needed.
Re: Can You Marry Short Girl? by Dyt(f): 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2012
ow old r u?
Re: Can You Marry Short Girl? by Mynd44: 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2012
Dyt: ow old r u?
8 years old

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Short Girl? by luckgames(m): 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2012
fados4sure: Hello house, please there is this girl i am interested in but there is problem. She is short... can you marry a short girl? why i am asking is that i was told by people that short people are very wicked but, i dont know how true that is. That is why i decide to come to the hous and ask. Your humble opinion is highly needed.
Dumb A??
Re: Can You Marry Short Girl? by r231(m): 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2012
some of them are grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry Short Girl? by Ozioma49(m): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2012
Dumb thread

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Short Girl? by deshclones(m): 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2012
fados4sure: Hello house, please there is this girl i am interested in but there is problem. She is short... can you marry a short girl? why i am asking is that i was told by people that short people are very wicked but, i dont know how true that is. That is why i decide to come to the hous and ask. Your humble opinion is highly needed.

Some parents sure has them...............smh
Re: Can You Marry Short Girl? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2012
Dyt: ow old r u?
I am 29
Re: Can You Marry Short Girl? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2012
luckgames:
Dumb A??
my guy? i nor come here come crack joke oh. Am here for serious issue, Ok?
Re: Can You Marry Short Girl? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2012
deshclones:

Thanks
Re: Can You Marry Short Girl? by Tyche(m): 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2012
^^
LWkMD
Re: Can You Marry Short Girl? by Tyche(m): 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2012

www.fados4sure.com/bullshit
Re: Can You Marry Short Girl? by Exponental(m): 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2012
@op, I feel ur pain, it's true that dey tend to be wicked. Wicked in a way cos people look down on dem n try 2 cheat dem but they tend to fight back most times. Fighting back in most cases are excessively done. D key words is actually "inferiority complex".
But dat does not mean they are not nice or marriable. If u love, her, dont lose her cos she wont be wicked on her loved ones.
Re: Can You Marry Short Girl? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2012
Tyche: ^^
LWkMD
what is the meaning of that?
Re: Can You Marry Short Girl? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2012
Exponental: @op, I feel ur pain, it's true that dey tend to be wicked. Wicked in a way cos people look down on dem n try 2 cheat dem but they tend to fight back most times. Fighting back in most cases are excessively done. D key words is actually "inferiority complex".
But dat does not mean they are not nice or marriable. If u love, her, dont lose her cos she wont be wicked on her loved ones.
Thanks man, i really appreciate...
Re: Can You Marry Short Girl? by Shadrackvandi: 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2012
bros short is nt a disease, if she luv u an u luv her daz all.about Character is day u upen up to her from d begening.
Re: Can You Marry Short Girl? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2012
Shadrack vandi: bros short is nt a disease, if she luv u an u luv her daz all.about Character is day u upen up to her from d begening.
thanks..
Re: Can You Marry Short Girl? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2012
@op: it's called Napoleon complex! Though more obtrusive in males than females. You are 29??!!! shockedlipsrsealed
deshclones:
By d way, this guy was making fun of you
Re: Can You Marry Short Girl? by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 13, 2012
Shollypopz:

By d way, this guy was making fun of you

No, he was making fun/a fool of himself.

deshclones:

@ topic

How tall are you? How tall is the lady?
Re: Can You Marry Short Girl? by Nobody: 3:04am On Jun 13, 2012
michelin89:

No, he was making fun/a fool of himself.

@ topic

How tall are you? How tall is the lady?
like 5.5 feet why d lady should be around 4.9 feet. How you see am?
Re: Can You Marry Short Girl? by Nobody: 3:06am On Jun 13, 2012
[quote author=Shollypopz]@op: it's called Napoleon complex! Though more obtrusive in males than females. You are 29??!!! shockedlipsrsealed

is 29 not Ok for marriage?
Re: Can You Marry Short Girl? by coolzeal(m): 3:28am On Jun 13, 2012
why not? relationship is not all about the external beauty but the inner beauty. If she's nice then am 100% certain..
Re: Can You Marry Short Girl? by olsmade(m): 6:28am On Jun 13, 2012
Tyche: ^^
LWkMD
fados4sure:
what is the meaning of that?

Long (tall) women kill men daily

So whether na short or tall woman u marry, u prolly end up d same way
Re: Can You Marry Short Girl? by Mynd44: 7:17am On Jun 13, 2012
When did height become a criteria for marriage? People have been reading too many romance novels

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Short Girl? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 13, 2012
coolzeal: why not? relationship is not all about the external beauty but the inner beauty. If she's nice then am 100% certain..
Thanks, am greatful..
Re: Can You Marry Short Girl? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 13, 2012
Mynd_44: When did height become a criteria for marriage? People have been reading too many romance novels
lol, you think so?
Re: Can You Marry Short Girl? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 13, 2012
olsmade:

Long (tall) women kill men daily

So whether na short or tall woman u marry, u prolly end up d same way
No, i heard short women are wicked and i desperately want to confirm from my fellow nairalanders how true it is.. because, i think am beginig to fall for that girl.
Re: Can You Marry Short Girl? by Mynd44: 7:53am On Jun 13, 2012
fados4sure:
lol, you think so?
I know so
Re: Can You Marry Short Girl? by tellwisdom: 8:06am On Jun 13, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Can You Marry Short Girl? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2012
tellwisdom: undecided undecided
what is that?
Re: Can You Marry Short Girl? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
I know so
It alright, i didnt read any of such book. I heard it from some people..
Re: Can You Marry Short Girl? by coolzeal(m): 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2012
fados4sure:
Thanks, am greatful..

you're welcome bro..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) / Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy / F*CK: Men Learn How To F*ck Or Else [18+]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.